Pages:
Author

Topic: ARBITRAGE APP - OVER 9000 PAIRS ACROSS 37 MOST POPULAR EXCHANGES - page 7. (Read 2067 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
a best arbitrage site in my opinion.
can be accessed easily and for free..

can I share this site for general use in my trading group?

because I think it can make us more practical in arbitrage without checking the price one by one from every market

and do not forget I thank you for you, because I've tried your site and very precise and accurate.

Absolutely. I made this site for you guys to take advantage of. Will be adding more exchanges in the next few weeks.
I have suggestion: Why not make a cryptocurrency using this platform. You already have a platform and I think your ICO if ever will be successful because it really works. I highly recommend this app to day-to-day traders.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
A good one indeed.

How are people getting around the 3% cryptocap withdrawal fees ? 

Euro bank transfer or simply trading back into crypto
Activity: 420
Merit: 40

Another excellent ARB opportunity between XRP/USD

I think this is particularly useful for those who might be interested in the exclusion of any exchange they're uncomfortable with and for narrowing their search and thus gaining some time in the process.

Buddy, that made no sense!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Update:
- Adopted new extended view, where opportunities between multiple pairs from select exchanges could be viewed simultaneously.
It's an insightful addition to be able to follow multiple pairs and exchanges simultaneously. Noticed an instance to monitor opportunities on three distinct pairs - BTC/USD, ETH/USD and LTC/USD at five exchanges! I suppose those pairs are by default, how about the exchanges, what parameters come to play in their selection?

- Slight changes to design
- Filters (Select between exchanges, pairs).

I think this is particularly useful for those who might be interested in the exclusion of any exchange they're uncomfortable with and for narrowing their search and thus gaining some time in the process.
woowww very good application for arbitrage users. I used to follow XRP/BTC arbitrage between Cex and Bitfinex and Exmo. It is all there. Great effort.

I will suggest to add local currency market vs usd. like Turkish Lira markets BTCTurk, Koinim or Indian markets. Because TL/USD and INR/USD may add additional arbitrage opportunity.

For example Turkish exchanges have a difference against to Cex or Exmo for both sites.

Anyway, very usefull tool. Will check when I am on computer and arbitraging....

Update:

- Koinim (2 new pairs) and BTCTurk (3 new pairs) had been added to the arbitrage list.
Folks if your favorite exchange isn't on the list, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM, or drop a note in this thread.

EDIT: Nope, I'm an idiot! Nothing but positive feedback from me.

Awesome work on the development. Site looks really good.

I'm really glad you guys find value in this..
Activity: 84
Merit: 58
Folks if your favorite exchange isn't on the list, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM, or drop a note in this thread.

EDIT: Nope, I'm an idiot! Nothing but positive feedback from me.

Awesome work on the development. Site looks really good.
woowww very good application for arbitrage users. I used to follow XRP/BTC arbitrage between Cex and Bitfinex and Exmo. It is all there. Great effort.

I will suggest to add local currency market vs usd. like Turkish Lira markets BTCTurk, Koinim or Indian markets. Because TL/USD and INR/USD may add additional arbitrage opportunity.

For example Turkish exchanges have a difference against to Cex or Exmo for both sites.

Gratitude!  - Will gladly add BTCTurk and Koinim to the arbitrage list.

legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001
Coin-Turk.com

Nice share! Was however going to expect you would have settled for: buying at Bitfinex and selling at Quoine, since it offered a higher percentage return, any reason for that?

Also, I am thinking the addition of an alert system to this tool, would go a long way in making anyone putting the tool to use, increase its efficiency and maximize profit. Hope that won't be too much work, OP?

Buying on bitfinex was also an option, however I had some funds over at bitsamp Smiley

Thats a very good suggestion...What type of alert did you have in mind?
- email alert on select pair, select exchanges (should the price change certain % ).
- a browser alert, perhaps? (Not sure if it would work on windows, I'm a mac guy Smiley
- an SMS alert would be too expensive for my budget for this project right now, sorry...

I was thinking of an sms alert so one can stay abreast with latest developments, but since like you suggested that would entail lot more spending, it could be left for future implementation as it's still the best among the pack. In the meantime, I think email alert can be a good substitute.

Thanks for the info.

I have spent a couple of hours trying to look into coinsbank - are people using this exchange for high value / volume ?  There are a lot of complaints - some are people now knowing what they are doing and soem are more worrying.  A lot of delays in support but what exchanges dont have that right now.

it does seem  to have a fake number and address though.. they are in Belize not Scotland !
Wondering if CoinsBank have always been their name, because on trying to register with them, their system claimed my phone number already exists and on further prompting, it shows I had registered with the site in 2016 and I don't remember doing that!

I will do email alerts, as soon the the core features are present.

Seems like coinsbank hasn't been around for too long. At least I wan't able to confirm any data related to the company's data of inception. i don't think  you wanna bring large volumes there just yet due to lower then average liquidity. Though i haven't attempted to trader more then 2btc at a time.
Perhaps they own, or share a database of users with another exchange of similar caliber?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

Nice share! Was however going to expect you would have settled for: buying at Bitfinex and selling at Quoine, since it offered a higher percentage return, any reason for that?

Also, I am thinking the addition of an alert system to this tool, would go a long way in making anyone putting the tool to use, increase its efficiency and maximize profit. Hope that won't be too much work, OP?

Buying on bitfinex was also an option, however I had some funds over at bitsamp Smiley

Thats a very good suggestion...What type of alert did you have in mind?
- email alert on select pair, select exchanges (should the price change certain % ).
- a browser alert, perhaps? (Not sure if it would work on windows, I'm a mac guy Smiley
- an SMS alert would be too expensive for my budget for this project right now, sorry...

I was thinking of an sms alert so one can stay abreast with latest developments, but since like you suggested that would entail lot more spending, it could be left for future implementation as it's still the best among the pack. In the meantime, I think email alert can be a good substitute.

Thanks for the info.

I have spent a couple of hours trying to look into coinsbank - are people using this exchange for high value / volume ?  There are a lot of complaints - some are people now knowing what they are doing and soem are more worrying.  A lot of delays in support but what exchanges dont have that right now.

it does seem  to have a fake number and address though.. they are in Belize not Scotland !
Wondering if CoinsBank have always been their name, because on trying to register with them, their system claimed my phone number already exists and on further prompting, it shows I had registered with the site in 2016 and I don't remember doing that!
Thanks for the info.

I have spent a couple of hours trying to look into coinsbank - are people using this exchange for high value / volume ?  There are a lot of complaints - some are people now knowing what they are doing and soem are more worrying.  A lot of delays in support but what exchanges dont have that right now.

it does seem  to have a fake number and address though.. they are in Belize not Scotland !
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
Thanks - I guess with coinsbank it looks on the other side of the equation anyway right now it would probably be more a question of depositing Fiat.

Are you using Cryptocapital with CEX.IO for the withdrawals ?  That also has a mixed reputation...

CEX --> Cryptocapital  and than bank account. the cryptocapital account needs to be fully verified, before you can do anything with it.
I also used VISA for withdrawals in USD and EURO.
It takes 2 or 3 days. Also their app is fine for withdrawals.
Thanks - yeah, I am verfied but the reviews just looked too bad to risk anything - I'll try with a small amount first I guess...
Thanks - I guess with coinsbank it looks on the other side of the equation anyway right now it would probably be more a question of depositing Fiat.

Are you using Cryptocapital with CEX.IO for the withdrawals ?  That also has a mixed reputation...

CEX --> Cryptocapital  and than bank account. the cryptocapital account needs to be fully verified, before you can do anything with it.

Hi All,

Been arbitraging for a while, however have avoided CEX.IO, Exmo, Lake and Coinsbank as all have terrible withdrawal reputations - anyone have experience first hand / recently ?

I am refering to Fiat withdrawals...

Thanks

I've withdrawn with CEX many times, never had any issues. With coinsbank I use perfectmoney as withdrawal option... also instant.
Hi All,

Been arbitraging for a while, however have avoided CEX.IO, Exmo, Lake and Coinsbank as all have terrible withdrawal reputations - anyone have experience first hand / recently ?

I am refering to Fiat withdrawals...

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: