Pages:
Author

Topic: ARBITRAGE APP - OVER 9000 PAIRS ACROSS 37 MOST POPULAR EXCHANGES - page 8. (Read 2067 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
hopefully with this application I can get very much benefit from exploiting price difference from market one and other, but there I fear when doing arbit process that I fear is when its delivery process is very long because it is too dense transaction there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 40
I've been looking out for this opportunity for quite a long time. The nearest I've seen is Etherdelta's temporary higher sell orders in comarson to its buy order. The only issue I have with arbitrage is the time it will take for one coin t appear in the other exchange. The market could've corrected itself by then.

Its the chance we take Smiley those who win big, risk big .. hehe
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I've been looking out for this opportunity for quite a long time. The nearest I've seen is Etherdelta's temporary higher sell orders in comarson to its buy order. The only issue I have with arbitrage is the time it will take for one coin t appear in the other exchange. The market could've corrected itself by then.
Sweet arbitrage XRP/USD

Buy on bitfinex, Sell on Exmo

Update:

- Adopted new extended view, where opportunities between multiple pairs from select exchanges could be viewed simultaneously.
- Slight changes to design
- Filters (Select between exchanges, pairs).

Happy sunday everyone!

Update:

-  Added: Exmo (46 new pairs)
-  Added: Kucoin (54 new pairs)

Coming up:

- Extended view
- Easy filters for viewing multiple arbitrage opportunities within select exchanges.
- Trading, withdrawal deposit fees.
Plenty of arb opportunities today between BTC/USD.

Cryptocurrency arbitrage refers to buying cryptocoins on an exchange where the price is lower and simultaneously selling the altcoin at an exchange where the price is relatively higher, ultimately profiting from a temporary difference in prices.

Who is in for some arbitrage?

http://www.arbitrage.expert/

I'm using it as signal marker from a week and I may say it's one of the best around.

Fast and free. Keep it that way guys! Smiley

BIG thanks Smiley
You have provided excellent service for arbitrage, this greatly facilitates the work. I will be glad to see more exchanges in the table, for example, please add to the exmo.com table, I trade it on it and I would like to see the difference in prices on the exchanges taking into account it. Correct please the BTG / BTC trading pair on Cryptopia under the BTG symbol is not Bitcoin Gold, but Bitgem! And on other exchanges, BTG stands for Bitcoin Gold.

Will add exmo over the weekend.

correct please the BTG / BTC trading pair on Cryptopia under the BTG symbol is not Bitcoin Gold, but Bitgem! And on other exchanges, BTG stands for Bitcoin Gold.

Noted!, will remove BTG cryptopia from the list
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Cryptocurrency arbitrage refers to buying cryptocoins on an exchange where the price is lower and simultaneously selling the altcoin at an exchange where the price is relatively higher, ultimately profiting from a temporary difference in prices.

Who is in for some arbitrage?

http://www.arbitrage.expert/

I'm using it as signal marker from a week and I may say it's one of the best around.

Fast and free. Keep it that way guys! Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
You have provided excellent service for arbitrage, this greatly facilitates the work. I will be glad to see more exchanges in the table, for example, please add to the exmo.com table, I trade it on it and I would like to see the difference in prices on the exchanges taking into account it. Correct please the BTG / BTC trading pair on Cryptopia under the BTG symbol is not Bitcoin Gold, but Bitgem! And on other exchanges, BTG stands for Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
thanks for the daily updates
Interesting arb opportunity between eth/btc

Easy to rinse and repeat. BTC network is quick again Smiley

Another great arbitrage opportunity between XRP/USD

buy on bitsamp, sell on quoine. Both exchanges carry strong reputation and deep volume.

Nice share! Was however going to expect you would have settled for: buying at Bitfinex and selling at Quoine, since it offered a higher percentage return, any reason for that?

Also, I am thinking the addition of an alert system to this tool, would go a long way in making anyone putting the tool to use, increase its efficiency and maximize profit. Hope that won't be too much work, OP?

Buying on bitfinex was also an option, however I had some funds over at bitsamp Smiley

Thats a very good suggestion...What type of alert did you have in mind?
- email alert on select pair, select exchanges (should the price change certain % ).
- a browser alert, perhaps? (Not sure if it would work on windows, I'm a mac guy Smiley
- an SMS alert would be too expensive for my budget for this project right now, sorry...

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

buy on bitsamp, sell on quoine. Both exchanges carry strong reputation and deep volume.

Nice share! Was however going to expect you would have settled for: buying at Bitfinex and selling at Quoine, since it offered a higher percentage return, any reason for that?

Also, I am thinking the addition of an alert system to this tool, would go a long way in making anyone putting the tool to use, increase its efficiency and maximize profit. Hope that won't be too much work, OP?
Merit: 101
This is so amazing, it's like arbidex. And whatever the website or whoever behind it of course there always risk. Just how the traders try to brave theirself on the Web carefully. Tips for beginner, try to find on them that have more experiences on certain web. ask the detail of all opprtunities, and don't doubt.

looks very good, can you add bittrex for all the coins too please

bittrex is part of the list.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
looks very good, can you add bittrex for all the coins too please
The greatest issue with arbitrage that I see people fail to mention is the lack of volume/liquidity. The spread on some coins are very large, as much as 10% of their value. It's great in theory that you can arbitrage but with the spread so high it's often not possible in reality. It is with top 100 market cap coins but not the low market cap ones.

Yep, the exchanges blue proposes to arb on have such horrible liquidity that you can make $0.20 and then still the fiat will be stuck on the scammy brokers. But I guess its good enough for him  Grin
Now you're simply trolling. OP never recommended any one exchange and there're a thousand and one of them showing opportunities, so why not stick with the ones you're comfortable with. Again I see no referral or payment links and no virus alert so far, so what's your fact that you're being scammed? IMO, I see method in the tool before us and am digging in to either make money or unveil a fault.

OP, can you effect the filter on exchanges?

thanks for the input. filters will be uploaded sometime toward the end if this week Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: