Pages:
Author

Topic: Arbitrage trading - page 2. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
October 02, 2023, 05:51:54 PM
I think arbitrage these days got seldom of a price difference and if you ever did it's just the fees that will eat most of it. Unless you're using a super efficient bot that will utilize both the search opportunities for an arbitrage and the handling of the fees, I don't think it will be profitable enough to venture here as a beginner.
Activity: 364
Merit: 146
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
October 02, 2023, 03:38:59 PM
Arbitrage is the strategy of taking advantage of price differences in different markets for the same asset. arbitrage is purchasing an asset in a market where the price is lower and simultaneously selling the asset in a market where the asset’s price is higher.

Well, I am not going to recommend this to the beginner ever. You just write it easily and say that arbitrage strategy is easy but no it is not that much easy as you present. It's a very risky strategy because the crypto market is too volatile and the price can change very quickly what if you have not completed your trade yet and prices go down? obviously, you will take a loss and you are not coming to take a loss but instead want profits. This strategy requires very skills and technical knowledge and the beginners do not know those skills so how do you recommend this to the newbie? If they spend some time in crypto and gain some experience then maybe I will think to recommend this. Also, it takes time and monitory to look every time to the screen and note the movement of every currency. Instaed of these headaches I recommend simply investing your money in Bitcoin or alt and holding it for some time and I am sure that this will give more profits then arbitrage.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
October 02, 2023, 03:34:36 PM
It’s very hard to secure profit on arbitrage trading for crypto since it’s to volatile and limited liquidity on order book. The price difference on every exchange is really tempting to arbitrage but the thin liquidity makes the price impact of your order too huge which is impossible to get profit.

Exchange also uses bot to sync on the market price which makes the order book always updated close to the average market value.
You are right, even one of the members on this forum made a topic about Korean exchange and showed a bot to make a profit out of Arbitrage trading. And when I checked the difference between the price of BTC on Binance and on the Korean Exchange, there was a huge difference. But the transaction fees and the tax were also high that there remained lesser profit.

Arbitrage trading is not so profitable if we are doing it in the same country's exchange, we should find the best exchange with better profits and also with better liquidity. Not to mention, you should have a huge amount of capital too. To start this trading. Because you can not make a profit with a lesser profit.

I did not get your point of exchange also uses bots to sync on the market price. If that's the case then why there are price differences?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 02, 2023, 03:26:53 PM
While it's a known style of trading that you can assure your profit. Are there members of the forum that's able to do this at this time?

Because if I am analyzing the market and the difference of the pricing of the crypto that I'll trade, I just can't find some good opportunity and it's hard to find it.

And that's why I am asking that since it's a known strategy in trading, is there someone that does this very often and if we may, know the exchanges where you're trading?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 02, 2023, 02:45:09 PM
_ Be mindful of rapid price changes.

_ watch out for exchange fees that can reduce profit.

_ consider liquidity risk that could make selling at a higher price challenging
I think to minimize the risk of raid price changes and the exchange fee, one should make a bot an automated one. That would do all the basic work for you and it will also minimize human error too. Like when we are making transactions from one exchange to another we sometimes forget to copy the new address and paste the last address which is a result of human error. And sometimes, people select the wrong Network of the blockchain for sending and receiving the amount.

These types of errors can be minimized by using the AI bot, but of course, we need open-source and trustworthy AI bots that, no one can tamper with them. But it is not that easy to find one. You must have to be good or at least have some knowledge of the API and IDE. Because the open source AI bots mostly exist on GitHub and people like me (just kidding) are not aware of it and how we should use it.

The risks that you have mentioned are the basic one, but what are your intentions here to make this topic, because it has been discussed here so many times but I think keeping the old knowledge up to date is also necessary.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 560
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
October 02, 2023, 02:10:21 PM
It’s very hard to secure profit on arbitrage trading for crypto since it’s to volatile and limited liquidity on order book. The price difference on every exchange is really tempting to arbitrage but the thin liquidity makes the price impact of your order too huge which is impossible to get profit.

Exchange also uses bot to sync on the market price which makes the order book always updated close to the average market value.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 02, 2023, 02:05:33 PM
Indeed, Arbitrage is one of the best way to earn but it's not as easy as we think because you need to constantly monitor the market and need to have funds in multiple exchanges and checkout on coins which has arbitrage but while doing it we need to consider the withdrawal fee, the buy order price on exchange where you want to sell because there are times when buy order price is much more lesser than market price. This can work occasionally but not on a long term because considerable price difference will bein low volume exchanges where you will not find buyers and even if you find buyers your withdrawal fee will be more. There are some arbitrage sites which are fooling people to buy their package which is waste of money and time. I will create a post in regards to this shortly.
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
October 02, 2023, 11:15:30 AM
Arbitrage is the strategy of taking advantage of price differences in different markets for the same asset. arbitrage is purchasing an asset in a market where the price is lower and simultaneously selling the asset in a market where the asset’s price is higher.

How to become a crypto arbitrage trader quick guide

_you must  have a crypto wallet.

_ $100 or more

Find arbitrage opportunities

_Manually monitor cryptocurrency price on different exchange.

_ Use a crypto arbitrage scanner website or app to spot  opportunity.

Executing the trade
_ Deposit fiat currency into the exchange with lower crypto price.

_Buy the crypto currency at a lower price.

_ Transfer the crypto to the exchange with higher price.

_sell the crypto at the higher price.

_ withdraw you fiat currency from the higher price exchange.

Risk

_ Be mindful of rapid price changes.

_ watch out for exchange fees that can reduce profit.

_ consider liquidity risk that could make selling at a higher price challenging
Pages:
Jump to: