Pages:
Author

Topic: #Arcblock the potential project!!! - page 4. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 02:34:10 PM
Yes, ArcBlock will be good, and I think it will be closed in less than 5 minutes.
Too much attention to this ICO, Many crypto bloggers also often talk about this project.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 12:59:14 PM
I dont think that Arcblock is a scam, but it is not fundamental project like Nebulas I think. Arcblock more about hype than about real product.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 12:42:19 PM
A lot of friends of mine been telling me that ArcBlock is really good ICO but I still have some doubts. Anyway it's not a scam as I see but would the price of token rise in future?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
January 30, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
I think arcblock is a great project, I've read the whitepaper but not in full details and hey the project is seems really great. I'm sure it will have a huge acceptance in the market.
I'm planning to invest in this Ico because their project got caught my attention. Yes it seems a great project and has the potential to be big in the market. I hope it will listed right away in the exchange and the demand will continue to increased.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 11:09:04 AM
I think arcblock is a great project, I've read the whitepaper but not in full details and hey the project is seems really great. I'm sure it will have a huge acceptance in the market.
Activity: 204
January 30, 2018, 09:44:39 AM
Arcblock on paper is a great sounding coin, its one I've done a bit of research in to.
As of now, I won't invest no matter how good it sounds, if they can clear up a few things I may change my mind
Issues:
1. No transparency around the team or code.
2. It's closed source so it's hard to tell if they are being honest, part of me can live with this
3. Claiming partnerships with no proof at all
4. Using fake photo stock pictures for "known" members, this is a HUGE red flag.
5. No clear roadmap and whitepaper, saying "we develop agile there for no roadmap" is bs, I'm an agile developer who works to deadlines, Q1, Q2 etc style roadmap is easily done in any development method.

If points 1, 3 and 4 can be cleared up I'll invest, as of right now though too many red flags for it being a scam coin.

That is why I decided to stay away from this ico. Too much hype, but nothing below the hype surface.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 09:34:03 AM
Yesterday, at last, came a notification  that I was allowed to participate in a public sale. I'm waiting to February 3 and I hope to have time to buy tokens for the maximum amount of 3 ETH. I am sure that the project will be successful, the main thing is to get it. Too many people want to participate.

Congratulate you on confirming successfully to join in this sale patch of arcblock!!! You and I are waiting for this explosing day!!!!  Kiss
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 04:58:32 AM
I've heard Arcblock may be a scam - so just beware, and really do your research on them. This is a review I've found on the topic -

ICO Re-evaluation of ArcBlock.

Last week, we recommended ArcBlock as our pick for the next ICO. At that time, we were not aware of allegations formed agains the team. Those were issues found it this doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJwBBI3GhbWXxRLr_WruvXbx3Ru-xZeIK8jNLCnEo5o/edit

and this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJwBBI3GhbWXxRLr_WruvXbx3Ru-xZeIK8jNLCnEo5o/edit

IN the nutshell:

1) Arcblock claims to have partnerships with big companies like IBM and SAP - meanwhile there is no evidence of this anywhere to be found; the community admins on their telegram refuse to answer the question that is continuously asked of them: 'Arcblock claims to have partnership with IBM and SAP but there is no reference to these partnerships or any other on the net, please clarify.'

2) Arcblock has no code on Github

3) Lack of technical development roadmanp

4) Whitepaper keeps telling you to refer to something else which is non-existent

5) how will they prevent SIBIL attacks if the devs pay the “gas fee”?

6) No mention of a lockup period for their coins.

They want $40mill for a project that has 0 foundations

Justin Tomboulian - is not the Microsoft CIO of Japan; if he were ever, his career there ended in 2013.

The team all have a track record for starting businesses that do not go far; this is not necessarily a bad thing - but are they just jumping on the bandwagon?

All those allegations have been partly addressed by their CEO. His answers were mostly evasive and iffy.

Having some experience in binary options and forex, we can tell you this is a common behaviour of people trying to heist some money. Just a money grab, even though their idea is stellar.

All in all, this project seems to be built to grab money from innocent investors. No fundamentals, fake partnerships, iffy connections, bluffing. But considering the hype around it, this project can still be successful in short term (for flipping). However, too many red flags prevent us with investing in to it.

We would like also to thank you about your commitment - we've received a lot referrals from you on this one. This will all be in vain, but have no fear - there are better and safer ICOs already on their way.

Yours truly,

Cryptomedics
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
January 30, 2018, 04:23:15 AM
Yesterday, at last, came a notification  that I was allowed to participate in a public sale. I'm waiting to February 3 and I hope to have time to buy tokens for the maximum amount of 3 ETH. I am sure that the project will be successful, the main thing is to get it. Too many people want to participate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

I agree with the topic, Arcblock is a great project. Only this year, they are targeted to launch an Open Chain Access Protocol and other adaptors for Ethereum and Hyperledger. This will have a profound effect on the interoperability of chains, something that a handful of projects target and I believe only Arblock will implement this year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
January 30, 2018, 02:12:58 AM

There has been a change in gas limiters. investors need to be careful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 07:57:02 AM
Arcblock platform, the revolutionary new design as opposed to the previous problem solved regarding blockchain technology. A comprehensive problem solving that combine together cloud computing and blockchain technology.a platform that offers the developer(miners) the opportunity, not only to verify and validate transactions but also to recycle components, new services and get financial tokens. this is one of its kind.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 07:47:39 AM
looks like an interesting project
where I can find website and white paper so that I can study the project first
I would like more detailed information about your project

To learn more about how the arcblock platform contributes greatly to the ecosystem by building and deploying the decentralized system of the blockchain: go to the:

Telegram: https://t.me/ArcBlock
Whitepaper: https://www.arcblock.io/file/whitepaper/WhitePaperEnV2_en-US.pdf?v=4
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 07:37:28 AM
There are many projects that introduce themselves with the Blockchain 3.0. For me, ArcBlock is a bit ahead of other projects. I am especially curious about how Open Chain Access Protocol will be. Even if you don't invest in ICO, I suggest you follow the project.

There is a lot of speculation circulating around the Arcblock ICO because of Blockchain 3.0, they are explaining about bringing most advanced effective features in Arc block blockchain. Let's see how the ICO is going to be.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
January 29, 2018, 07:18:54 AM
Arcblock on paper is a great sounding coin, its one I've done a bit of research in to.
As of now, I won't invest no matter how good it sounds, if they can clear up a few things I may change my mind
Issues:
2. It's closed source so it's hard to tell if they are being honest, part of me can live with this
4. Using fake photo stock pictures for "known" members, this is a HUGE red flag.
5. No clear roadmap and whitepaper, saying "we develop agile there for no roadmap" is bs, I'm an agile developer who works to deadlines, Q1, Q2 etc style roadmap is easily done in any development method.

If points 1, 3 and 4 can be cleared up I'll invest, as of right now though too many red flags for it being a scam coin.

You may be right when you say it, but I will invest in the house. They said the same thing in the Zeepin project but there was no problem. 3 ETH is not much if it is a problem anyway.

This is why these coins fall in to high risk high return, I've seen a lot of wow projects just die due to not living up to promises or being a scam, I've also seen these type of projects do 50x before much proof is given, to me this almost falls under a straight luck gamble, if it works you'll seriously benefit, if it doesn't you lose out, the risk is just too high for me but some people thrive on these type of coins.

I would rather support a project which is doing all the right things at the birth of the project, the returns are just as likely and the risk is much lower.
In saying all this, I HOPE that Arkblock works out to be legit, don't want to be appear as mr negative or anything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
January 29, 2018, 07:04:50 AM
Issues:

You may be right when you say it, but I will invest in the house. They said the same thing in the Zeepin project but there was no problem. 3 ETH is not much if it is a problem anyway.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
January 29, 2018, 05:18:17 AM
Issues:

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
January 29, 2018, 05:04:57 AM
Recently, they finally approved my KYC and I will be able to participate in public sales on February 3. I'm very glad that I had a chance to get tokens. A lot of people are interested in participating in the project. They even had to lower the individual cap. I hope I can buy it. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 04:41:51 AM
I made a KYC application. I will join both ICO and bounty. I think it's a very valuable idea.

good luck!!! believe in #ArcBlock I also put all hope in it !!! Kiss Kiss Kiss

Unfortunately, as far as I know in my country, no one in Ukraine has gone through the registration process a KYC application, the project is really excellent.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
January 29, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

There are 40,000 KYK applications. For this reason they brought the above limits.
Pages:
Jump to: