Pages:
Author

Topic: #Arcblock the potential project!!! - page 5. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 08:58:52 AM
I was also impressed by arcblock, strong project, big asian team, advance blockchain net, capability of merging and using multiple chains, really arcblock is the next level project.

I appreciate your thought of arcblock, in my opinion the developing staff of arcblock have a very perfect plan, I really love their ideas!!! Kiss Kiss
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
There are many projects that introduce themselves with the Blockchain 3.0. For me, ArcBlock is a bit ahead of other projects. I am especially curious about how Open Chain Access Protocol will be. Even if you don't invest in ICO, I suggest you follow the project.

Arcblock not a Blockchain 3.0. One or founders said in telegram that their goal platform for apps only, not revolution in blockchain. And it's not open source project. Arcblock have some doubts actually
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
January 27, 2018, 01:45:48 PM
I don't know how much the team raised during the pre-sale, I was accepted for the crowdsale but I feel if individual buys are are not we may withness another 1 mims quick sale and everything being bought by Whales
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 27, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
I think arcblock is a very potent project but i am not thinking abount to join ico. The market is bad right now. there will be a purchase opportunity.
Activity: 364
January 27, 2018, 10:11:18 AM
There are many projects that introduce themselves with the Blockchain 3.0. For me, ArcBlock is a bit ahead of other projects. I am especially curious about how Open Chain Access Protocol will be. Even if you don't invest in ICO, I suggest you follow the project.
Activity: 532
January 27, 2018, 09:39:37 AM
I saw some article when authors says not good only but realistic about Arcblock. I understand that hype and bla-bla-bla but may now it's time to read other sights, aren't?
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
January 27, 2018, 09:34:42 AM
I recently watched their interview with Ian Balina, the team was not as transparent as I would have liked I am going to pass. It's too late to invest for me anyways, they have a lot of hype so I guess the whitelist is probably full.

Check this video and the comments below it before investing in this ICO guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fhfhycmLyA

Activity: 588
Merit: 354
January 27, 2018, 09:24:13 AM
Finally KYC was accepted. I'm late for the Eximchain. I would be very sad if I was late.
January 27, 2018, 09:16:42 AM
I was also impressed by arcblock, strong project, big asian team, advance blockchain net, capability of merging and using multiple chains, really arcblock is the next level project.

#Arcblock project is a extremely potential for me. Although it is just their new idea, I think it's a great idea!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
January 26, 2018, 07:46:55 PM
How the project will be successful we will see in one year: according to roadmap  first public events are going to happen next year. Looks great , I didn't see such a crazy hype around the project, but I hope this won't remain just an idea. I tried to get whitelisted , but I was late a bit, so I will try to catch the coins in the exchange.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
January 26, 2018, 07:34:10 PM
Arcblock builds new Token economy, optimizes the best experience, together with developed staff make suitable plan for future. That is followed by investment consultants like Ding Lei Founder & CEO Netease; Justin Tomboulian VP of LiquidHub CIO of Microsoft Japan; Lawrence Lerner Blockchain Realist Digital Strategist.... This will be a big project and fully expectful explosion in 2018 and the following years!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

ArcBlock is a potential ICO that was launched in early 2018, bringing the cryptocurrencies market to Blockchain 3.0, which is expected to replace Ethereum and Bitcoin. But there is a lot of recent information that ArcBlock is not up to date, it does not have Blockchain 3.0 technology, which is just the platform to attract developers to develop Blockchain 3.0 only.
Activity: 262
January 26, 2018, 07:04:31 PM
Sorry that I have not had time to register in the white list and therefore can not participate in ISO.But my popsie maybe give me some tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 05:21:45 PM
1) Arcblock claims to have partnerships with big companies like IBM and SAP - meanwhile there is no evidence of this anywhere to be found; the community admins on their telegram refuse to answer the question that is continuously asked of them: 'Arcblock claims to have partnership with IBM and SAP but there is no reference to these partnerships or any other on the net, please clarify.'

2) Arcblock has no code on Github

3) Lack of technical development roadmanp

4) Whitepaper keeps telling you to refer to something else which is non-existent

5) how will they prevent SIBIL attacks if the devs pay the “gas fee”?

6) No mention of a lockup period for their coins.

They want $40mill for a project that has 0 foundations

Justin Tomboulian - is not the Microsoft CIO of Japan; if he were ever, his career there ended in 2013.

The team all have a track record for starting businesses that do not go far; this is not necessarily a bad thing - but are they just jumping on the bandwagon?

But all do not care at all.  They have a very high HYIP.  Everyone wants to take part, and this is much more important than the product, at least for now is such a strange time.  Therefore, the overall score is 8, i.е.  should give good X.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 05:07:40 PM
 Excellent development.  The platform provides a wide variety of services, keeping in mind the requirements of different type of user base, like pro traders, learners,users new to the trading world.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
January 26, 2018, 04:47:17 PM
Activity: 198
January 26, 2018, 04:40:21 PM
I absolutely will invest in this ICO. It looks promising and might be very profitable for early investors. Really looking forward to it!
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
January 26, 2018, 03:50:27 PM
A little patience and we will see the beginning of realizing the potential of technology. In any case, the road map Arcblock it is moving forward with huge steps, not marking time
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
January 21, 2018, 06:11:42 AM
I am in too Smiley. Can't wait Smiley
January 21, 2018, 05:23:29 AM
KYC is considered to have completed the job. I'm collecting Eth now for ICO.

I am also preparing ETH to be able to participate in this ICO! Wish you success in this ICO offline! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
January 21, 2018, 05:15:49 AM
KYC is considered to have completed the job. I'm collecting Eth now for ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: