Author

Topic: archived. - page 105. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 08:35:11 AM
The ICO ends on 27th May. Is there any possibility the project will continue in the long run and what are the expectations that it will never end.

Considering how well it has been running is imagine not to expect an extension beyond their planned dates. Will be interesting to see the platform launch after the ico though but I think their sales will be well enough to mean they succeed ahead of schedule

I would not even advise the team to extend the period of the ico. They have no reason to do that and i see this project going far and affecting the crypto world positively.

The ICO ends on the 27th of May. It will continue in the long run and I do not think I am expecting it to ever end.... We'll see.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 08:21:51 AM
Bittwatt have finalized to go with Coss as the first exchange after their sale is over and other exchanges might definitely follow. Im curious for further news on exchange listing. Cool

That's great news, but it's not that surprising. after all, you could invest directly with Coss in the Bittwatt ICO and got 5% extra bonus. I think that even works
The partnership with Coss was a smart move

The partnership with Coss exchange is really great for the Bittwatt project. In the end both partners will benefit.

At least we know there will be an exchange after the sale. Coss is on the rise given the new services they have been enrolling. It is a wise move that the project chose that for listing.
Activity: 70
May 06, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

Thanks Hendobox for the summary, all needed information in one post.
I like the youtube channel, nice and simple videos about this project.
Do they also have a Discord channel? that would be amazing and they could get a lot of people their too.
All details are available at place. Thanks for sharing all details. But I don't think so they have discord channel. YouTube channel always helps to understand project better.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 06, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
Bittwatt is one of the energy projects I follow and I perceive they will be successful. Im hoping they can get enough investment in ICO. Because the blockchain world need Bittwatt and similar projects.

I think at this point theirs no question that they will make it to their financial goals they have gained a huge amount of momentum and with the marketing they have I’d imagine we see a very quick run toward hardcap
Activity: 42
May 06, 2018, 06:57:07 AM
Bittwatt is one of the energy projects I follow and I perceive they will be successful. Im hoping they can get enough investment in ICO. Because the blockchain world need Bittwatt and similar projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 05:36:37 AM
Bittwatt have finalized to go with Coss as the first exchange after their sale is over and other exchanges might definitely follow. Im curious for further news on exchange listing. Cool

That's great news, but it's not that surprising. after all, you could invest directly with Coss in the Bittwatt ICO and got 5% extra bonus. I think that even works

The partnership with Coss exchange is really great for the Bittwatt project. In the end both partners will benefit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 06, 2018, 03:53:43 AM

Activity: 672
May 06, 2018, 03:23:00 AM
What will do you do when ICO end?

I don't know what you mean or want to know.. But you should know that the project is going to continue development even after the ico end... The ico funds will be utilised to develop the project.
And of course they will come on exchanges and you could still buy there but not for the same price and not with any bonus at all.

Speaking of exchanges ... Did they already announce some exchanges that will list the tokens after the ICO?

I know what I do after the ICO, holiday. I will sell my power from the solar panels to someone via the bittwatt platform and enjoy my passive income.

That sounds pretty cool, but how do you mean, sell your power from the solar panels? Solar panels on your roof??  Very cool if thats the case, the future is coming Cheesy

Yes, that's what it means. If you have solar panels on the roof, you usually produce more power than you consume. At the moment it is usually sent free of charge to the electricity grid of the country.
With Bittwatt you can sell this generated electricity on the electricity exchange. This can be very lucrative, I will definitely do that too

Never thought of it that way, bittwatt sure has some limitless possibilities and its application to life seems to be vast, so we are not just talking about investing and letting our investment grow but investing and also making some killing profits from the applications that bittwatt has to offer
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 06, 2018, 03:05:23 AM
Bittwatt airdrop is live again after a short break. Those who wants to grabs some free Bittwatt tokens, grab it now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bittwatt-airdrop-live-again-3535802

Thanks man, i just successfully signed up for the airdrop the process is very simple, i normally do miss out on airdrops i'm happy i didn't miss out on this one.

Yeah, thanks for that airdrop.

I am not sure if it has been asked before but it is necessary to go through a KYC process in order to get your airdrop tokens?

Thanks for this link Ganesh. It's not a difficult to join this airdrop.

@ Sozialtourist, For airdrop no need KYC. If you are investing in ICO then you have to go through KYC process.

Interesting layering for the airdrop; It is an easy process. You just sign up and verify your registration. Fill in the the airdrop from in the airdrop thread. and join telegram. That is it.

This airdrops still going on? I want to share this link with my friend but before that I want to know if it's still available?

The airdrop is still occuring, just follow the steps that Ganesh has said in the above
Activity: 490
May 06, 2018, 01:23:12 AM
Bittwatt will develop an ERC20 token with eighteen digits after the decimal point and the ticker symbol BWT a unique and interesting project idea.

At least then the integration would be easy with most exchanges. So we should be able to even use Etherdelta if exchanges were postponed for some reason. Btw any idea where to land on the contract or the address?
Activity: 728
May 06, 2018, 12:47:22 AM
The ICO ends on 27th May. Is there any possibility the project will continue in the long run and what are the expectations that it will never end.

Considering how well it has been running is imagine not to expect an extension beyond their planned dates. Will be interesting to see the platform launch after the ico though but I think their sales will be well enough to mean they succeed ahead of schedule

I would not even advise the team to extend the period of the ico. They have no reason to do that and i see this project going far and affecting the crypto world positively.
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 10:29:18 PM
Bittwatt airdrop is live again after a short break. Those who wants to grabs some free Bittwatt tokens, grab it now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bittwatt-airdrop-live-again-3535802

Thanks man, i just successfully signed up for the airdrop the process is very simple, i normally do miss out on airdrops i'm happy i didn't miss out on this one.

Yeah, thanks for that airdrop.

I am not sure if it has been asked before but it is necessary to go through a KYC process in order to get your airdrop tokens?

Thanks for this link Ganesh. It's not a difficult to join this airdrop.

@ Sozialtourist, For airdrop no need KYC. If you are investing in ICO then you have to go through KYC process.

Interesting layering for the airdrop; It is an easy process. You just sign up and verify your registration. Fill in the the airdrop from in the airdrop thread. and join telegram. That is it.

This airdrops still going on? I want to share this link with my friend but before that I want to know if it's still available?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 05, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Activity: 112
May 05, 2018, 06:43:30 PM
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 05, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

I don't know what you mean or want to know.. But you should know that the project is going to continue development even after the ico end... The ico funds will be utilised to develop the project.
And of course they will come on exchanges and you could still buy there but not for the same price and not with any bonus at all.

Speaking of exchanges ... Did they already announce some exchanges that will list the tokens after the ICO?

I know what I do after the ICO, holiday. I will sell my power from the solar panels to someone via the bittwatt platform and enjoy my passive income.

That sounds pretty cool, but how do you mean, sell your power from the solar panels? Solar panels on your roof??  Very cool if thats the case, the future is coming Cheesy

Yes, that's what it means. If you have solar panels on the roof, you usually produce more power than you consume. At the moment it is usually sent free of charge to the electricity grid of the country.
With Bittwatt you can sell this generated electricity on the electricity exchange. This can be very lucrative, I will definitely do that too

I like a platform that guarantees passive income and not like I use solar panel but if it's lucrative and worth it why won't I go into it lol Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

Oh.. Wow this is really great for both parties bittwatt tokens will begin it's journey of accumulating trade volume from coss exchange and coss exchange will be more known by many individuals.

Yeah, will be really interesting to see which are the other exchanges that will list Bittwatt tokens. I hope it will be Kucoin for the start. I really like that exchange.
May 05, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

Oh.. Wow this is really great for both parties bittwatt tokens will begin it's journey of accumulating trade volume from coss exchange and coss exchange will be more known by many individuals.
Activity: 112
May 05, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

Regarding exchanges, have there been any news about listing. I hope they get listed on binance or kucoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 05, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

Thanks Hendobox for the summary, all needed information in one post.
I like the youtube channel, nice and simple videos about this project.
Do they also have a Discord channel? that would be amazing and they could get a lot of people their too.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
May 05, 2018, 04:30:06 PM
The project looks very much like MWAT, similar projects without any individuality...
In which market is the project oriented, which countries, cities, there is already a report on the work done?
Jump to: