Author

Topic: archived. - page 106. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
May 05, 2018, 04:27:18 PM
Bittwatt have finalized to go with Coss as the first exchange after their sale is over and other exchanges might definitely follow. Im curious for further news on exchange listing. Cool

Oh really? They've already announced an exchange? That's pretty awesome.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 04:10:12 PM
What will do you do when ICO end?

I don't know what you mean or want to know.. But you should know that the project is going to continue development even after the ico end... The ico funds will be utilised to develop the project.
And of course they will come on exchanges and you could still buy there but not for the same price and not with any bonus at all.

Speaking of exchanges ... Did they already announce some exchanges that will list the tokens after the ICO?

I know what I do after the ICO, holiday. I will sell my power from the solar panels to someone via the bittwatt platform and enjoy my passive income.

That sounds pretty cool, but how do you mean, sell your power from the solar panels? Solar panels on your roof??  Very cool if thats the case, the future is coming Cheesy

Yes, that's what it means. If you have solar panels on the roof, you usually produce more power than you consume. At the moment it is usually sent free of charge to the electricity grid of the country.
With Bittwatt you can sell this generated electricity on the electricity exchange. This can be very lucrative, I will definitely do that too

Yes, we have solar panels on my roof for electricity and water, but in summer the panels produce more than we need. Bittwatt is the opportunity to sell the electricity on the exchange.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 05, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

I don't know what you mean or want to know.. But you should know that the project is going to continue development even after the ico end... The ico funds will be utilised to develop the project.
And of course they will come on exchanges and you could still buy there but not for the same price and not with any bonus at all.

Speaking of exchanges ... Did they already announce some exchanges that will list the tokens after the ICO?

I know what I do after the ICO, holiday. I will sell my power from the solar panels to someone via the bittwatt platform and enjoy my passive income.

That sounds pretty cool, but how do you mean, sell your power from the solar panels? Solar panels on your roof??  Very cool if thats the case, the future is coming Cheesy

Yes, that's what it means. If you have solar panels on the roof, you usually produce more power than you consume. At the moment it is usually sent free of charge to the electricity grid of the country.
With Bittwatt you can sell this generated electricity on the electricity exchange. This can be very lucrative, I will definitely do that too
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
May 05, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

Obviously they use the fund for their product development and business development. Apart from that, they will list the tokens at several exchanges. Is that what you wanted to know or something else?
Activity: 672
May 05, 2018, 02:52:54 PM
very impressive numbers. too bad that I did not invest in NEO at that time :-)
This mistake can not happen to me at Bittwatt, I'm learning from my earlier faults

HEHE i've learned that long ago, but still keep missing good investments, what really hurts is when you tell yourself "i bet thats going to be big" but you don't invest and then a year or 2 later the damn ICO is up 1000x or some crazy amount, its seriously the biggest kick in the head ever (all starting with the fact i was playing with bitcoin back when it was sub 1$ but i stopped before any of the jumps)

Sometimes you just don't have enough information to decide. Your instinct says something but the indications and facts says something else. lol

What is your main decision factor for bittwatt?

For me most important thing is that they already operating in few EU countries and its tried and tested business. And this business have good future. I am also going to invest in Bittwatt and will hold tokens for 2022.

Agreed traction I think is very important in any decision factor. first off it reflects that the legalities of setup is sorted out and that their business model is working, they have customers and can or are in the process of expansion. Looking forwards to see some names that are using them.

Talking about transactions and how important it is in the running of the day to day activities of the brand, brings us to the most important factor that can make such successful, which is the escrow services and luckily enough, the bittwatt project has that in place
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 05, 2018, 01:57:03 PM
very impressive numbers. too bad that I did not invest in NEO at that time :-)
This mistake can not happen to me at Bittwatt, I'm learning from my earlier faults

HEHE i've learned that long ago, but still keep missing good investments, what really hurts is when you tell yourself "i bet thats going to be big" but you don't invest and then a year or 2 later the damn ICO is up 1000x or some crazy amount, its seriously the biggest kick in the head ever (all starting with the fact i was playing with bitcoin back when it was sub 1$ but i stopped before any of the jumps)

Sometimes you just don't have enough information to decide. Your instinct says something but the indications and facts says something else. lol

What is your main decision factor for bittwatt?

For me most important thing is that they already operating in few EU countries and its tried and tested business. And this business have good future. I am also going to invest in Bittwatt and will hold tokens for 2022.

Wow, i never knew about its availability in few EU countries, that's awesome, so it simply means that the project is already a working one and is a fact that they have a track record,which will go a long way in putting bittwatt on the front line of few of the successful ICOs

This is also coming new to me too, wow a working platform already... This is already a win, do they have plans to move to the rest of the world
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
Bittwatt have finalized to go with Coss as the first exchange after their sale is over and other exchanges might definitely follow. Im curious for further news on exchange listing. Cool
May 05, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

Thanks Hendobox for the summary, all needed information in one post.
I like the youtube channel, nice and simple videos about this project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 05, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

That guy is new here?  Huh Why he asking like this question? Or he never visited to website or whitepaper. I guess he have to be check white paper then he will know what they will do after ICO.

Sadly this is the case for every ico people want to be sponges information. And worse even they want to be repeatedly spoon fed the same information, every ico that ever was doesn’t announce exchanges till the ico is over yet people still ask every darn time
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 05, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

Lol. Funny you friend. even though it's not really clear what he is talking or asking about, one thing am sure of is i  Don't think he really care or was asking  about your plans after ico friend.   Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 10:50:08 AM

That guy is new here?  Huh Why he asking like this question? Or he never visited to website or whitepaper. I guess he have to be check white paper then he will know what they will do after ICO.
May 05, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 05, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 05, 2018, 08:27:56 AM
very exemplary, Bittwatt has detailed FAQ on his page https://bittwatt.com/faq
Most questions will be answered in advance

Was not there a recent demo of the Bittwatt platform or did I imagine it? if anyone has a link to it, I would be very happy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
May 05, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
Bittwatt will develop an ERC20 token with eighteen digits after the decimal point and the ticker symbol BWT a unique and interesting project idea.

Lol what, how does that make it an interesting idea?  I think the main points your missing, like you'll be able to trade KW of electric on their platform and sell unused and surplus energy you have.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
Bittwatt airdrop is live again after a short break. Those who wants to grabs some free Bittwatt tokens, grab it now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bittwatt-airdrop-live-again-3535802

Thanks man, i just successfully signed up for the airdrop the process is very simple, i normally do miss out on airdrops i'm happy i didn't miss out on this one.

Yeah, thanks for that airdrop.

I am not sure if it has been asked before but it is necessary to go through a KYC process in order to get your airdrop tokens?

Thanks for this link Ganesh. It's not a difficult to join this airdrop.

@ Sozialtourist, For airdrop no need KYC. If you are investing in ICO then you have to go through KYC process.

Okay, I see. I already thought that KYC won't be necessary because it's not a huge airdrop but since more and more projects ask for KYC even for airdrops, I thought I better ask. Thanks for your answer.
Jump to: