Author

Topic: archived. - page 125. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 03:26:33 PM
Wow, its great concept. Already PRE-ICO and Phase 1 & 2 sold and they are in phase 3 with 10% bonus. I got a  late in ICO but still want to be contribute here. I need to study more details about this project.

It seems the project has attracted a lot of attention and both of their sales has gone pretty well.. Their marketing team are really doing a good job.

Sales are looking pretty good, does anyone know what the hardcap was? I ccan see from the website that it looks like 75% of the tokens have been sold

Softcap is 25.3 mil USD and hardcap is 30.4 mil USD. Its too close to each other. Thats why everybody is confident about achieving hardcap sooner than expected.
Wow... They are so close in achieving their hardcap.. How long have the sales been going on for... I think i need to pitch my tent here... Time to go do more research and see if i can invest.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
April 28, 2018, 02:53:05 PM
Wow, its great concept. Already PRE-ICO and Phase 1 & 2 sold and they are in phase 3 with 10% bonus. I got a  late in ICO but still want to be contribute here. I need to study more details about this project.

It seems the project has attracted a lot of attention and both of their sales has gone pretty well.. Their marketing team are really doing a good job.

Sales are looking pretty good, does anyone know what the hardcap was? I ccan see from the website that it looks like 75% of the tokens have been sold

Softcap is 25.3 mil USD and hardcap is 30.4 mil USD. Its too close to each other. Thats why everybody is confident about achieving hardcap sooner than expected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
April 28, 2018, 02:49:05 PM
Wow, its great concept. Already PRE-ICO and Phase 1 & 2 sold and they are in phase 3 with 10% bonus. I got a  late in ICO but still want to be contribute here. I need to study more details about this project.

Activity: 490
April 28, 2018, 02:47:47 PM
Blockchain has been implemented at most of the fields these days. Energy sector is the best one to get this implemented and this will have huge reach including common man to be honest. Bittwatt is going to play an important role in this energy domain as their project focus is one of the best that I am seeing these days.

I wouldn't say that blockchain technology has already been implemented at most fields. Yes, there are already projects that want to implement blockchain for a huge variety of fields but it's still in its early stages when you look at a wider adoption. The energy sector is predestined for the use of blockchain and I am sure in 5 years (or something like that) from today we will see it almost everywhere.

The blockchain is still fairly new compared to many existing technologies. It will go or is undergoing major updates and tuning which will make it possible for even more applications to be built on top. It is a great thing that many are utilizing the network in innovative ways. This is one example being able to consume resources from a single platform.
April 28, 2018, 01:54:55 PM
Wow, its great concept. Already PRE-ICO and Phase 1 & 2 sold and they are in phase 3 with 10% bonus. I got a  late in ICO but still want to be contribute here. I need to study more details about this project.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 01:38:45 PM
Since blockchain has been implemented at most of the fields.. The Energy sector is the best one to get this implemented and this will have huge reach including common man to be honest. Bittwatt is going to play an important role in this energy domain .
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
Great, in the whitepaper, there is already a list of countries in which they want to offer their services. My country is also there, that makes me very happy. local energy providers must own 1,000,000 BWT and have at least 50,000 customers. So if responsible electricity providers read along, this is your chance!

So they are starting their business in Bulgaria, right? Is there a reason why they've chosen exactly Bulgaria as their first country?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
There are still 16 days left for phase 3 where you can still receive 10% bonus which you do not have anymore in phase 4, they are rewarding early birds.
Yes, and in phase 3, they sold almost 80% tokens. PRE-ICO they sold in less than 5 days Huh Its interesting....
Activity: 420
April 28, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
Bittwatt has already a business in some east european countries and expect to earn over 4 million $ in 2018.
Activity: 70
April 28, 2018, 12:59:03 PM
Activity: 112
April 28, 2018, 12:04:47 PM
This is a reliable project, If you are not into Bittwatt, then i think you ought have a rethink! Because Trust and Transparency is their watch-word.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
April 28, 2018, 11:15:48 AM
Great, in the whitepaper, there is already a list of countries in which they want to offer their services. My country is also there, that makes me very happy. local energy providers must own 1,000,000 BWT and have at least 50,000 customers. So if responsible electricity providers read along, this is your chance!

I am reading more about this project now. See this statement "Bittwatt platform connects the back offices of Bittwatt ecosystem partners, turning Europe into a single “charging network”." Getting partners on board should be on going. But this statement is huge and this will also make the Bittwatt project huge.

https://bittwatt.com/static/files/Bittwatt-Business-Plan.pdf
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
April 28, 2018, 11:15:05 AM
Blockchain has been implemented at most of the fields these days. Energy sector is the best one to get this implemented and this will have huge reach including common man to be honest. Bittwatt is going to play an important role in this energy domain as their project focus is one of the best that I am seeing these days.

I came across a energy project as well not too long ago and it got popular in no time, fact is as worldwide adoption is taking place so also is the need for sustainability and care for the ecosystem, project such as bittwatt is of great importance!
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
April 28, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
The 30 market goal seems very ambitious i mean the idea of a decentralized exchange that allows for trading of power as a commodity seems to be winning concept, like the mockup of the trade frontend, i also like the fact your team has some ambitious profit figures but is pretty straight forward in being honest that expenses will be growing as well as the project expands. I always find it funny when projects promise insane revenue but act as if theirs no cost associated with all that growth especially when your talking multi-national expansion

As soon as I saw your message, I checked their website for more details about the team. Its quite interesting and amazing to see all experienced persons in the team which will drive the project to success. After seeing that I think the roadmap targets and figures are reasonable. Executing it promptly is the key. For that we have to wait and see.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
April 28, 2018, 10:59:51 AM
Activity: 672
April 28, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

I wouldn't say that blockchain technology has already been implemented at most fields. Yes, there are already projects that want to implement blockchain for a huge variety of fields but it's still in its early stages when you look at a wider adoption. The energy sector is predestined for the use of blockchain and I am sure in 5 years (or something like that) from today we will see it almost everywhere.

You're right, the technology is a new one and there are still a whole new areas that are uncharted, giving room for limitless possibilities, streamlining that to the energy sector which this project is based, there are a lot of issues that needs to be fixed like the energy exchanges between traders (or producers) and suppliers which takes days and at the moment, there's no decentralized project for this, this is where Bittwatt comes in
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
April 28, 2018, 10:20:55 AM
VISION

BITWATT imagine a universe of keen buyers in a reasonable vitality framework with insignificant expenses for all gatherings

MISSION

To be the main worldwide stage to incorporate and encourage collaboration between all market administrators for the advantage of the purchaser.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

Activity: 672
April 28, 2018, 10:08:55 AM
Thanks to the amazing support from our community we are glad to announce that we have successfully raised $25,300,000 for completing our soft cap. 🎉

Next stop is reaching $30,400,000 for completing our hard cap and successfully close the ICO.

In an era where technology develops like never before, our vision is to provide our users with real value by creating a durable energy ecosystem that offers long-term benefits for the consumers as well as for the environment.

Beta version will be released in Tokyo Japan by the end of the ICO in May followed by the implementation of our final smart contract protocol. You can get the complete view of our roadmap here: https://bittwatt.com/#roadmap

⚡️ Save Energy. Get Bittwatt. Create Value. ⚡️

wow, congratulations
25mio for the softcap are really remarkable. Interesting that your hardcap is only 20% above the softcap. but looks more realistic than many other ICOs
Have just discovered your project, but it looks good that I also help to reach the hardcap :-)

Yes, that's one remarkable progress, is not an easy feat hitting the softcap in this era of competitiveness, well, i just bumped into this project on bountyhive and decided to take a look, still going through their whitepaper and will drop my reviews as i progress and another thing, i'm a fan with any project that helps improve the viability of our environment  
Activity: 490
April 28, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
Interesting so basically different providers will be able to connect with different consumers through the token. Like a unified platform to obtain various services using the same token.

This means I will be able to get cheaper deals; for example electricity providers all in one place competing.
Jump to: