Author

Topic: archived. - page 120. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
April 30, 2018, 02:19:30 PM
Very interesting, you can participate in the Bittwatt-ICO directly through the coss exchange https://profile.coss.io/ico-listing/bwt  There are even 5% extra bonus, nice move

Ohh this kind of promotion is new to me. So I assume it also means the tokens will be listed on the Coss exchange immediately after the ICO, right?

Thats interesting. Team definitely seems to be very different in doing marketing. I completely see this as unique opportunity for investors to get some Bittwatt tokens. Seems like this this token is gem and keep in our portfolio.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 01:44:10 PM
The Bittwatt commercial platform is active in Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia and Hungary where several partnership with local suppliers, traders, and consumers are in place. So this means Bittwatt already have working product?

According to the Whitepaper, yes they have already a working product. The Bittwatt Team will use 55% of the funds for expansion and marketing purposes. The first country will be Turkey in Q2 2018.

Thanks for confirmation. Its good that bittwatt have working product. I will check white paper for more information.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 01:03:29 PM
The Bittwatt commercial platform is active in Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia and Hungary where several partnership with local suppliers, traders, and consumers are in place. So this means Bittwatt already have working product?

According to the Whitepaper, yes they have already a working product. The Bittwatt Team will use 55% of the funds for expansion and marketing purposes. The first country will be Turkey in Q2 2018.

If they have already started with in those countries than they have came a long way. It seems the current models is working quite well and time for expansion is on the table. Not bad.

As per white paper Yes. They have are active in some countries. They are expecting that by 2022 we will reach a total number of 15.8 million users with a turnover of 690 millions USD and 22% profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
April 30, 2018, 12:13:42 PM
Interesting, so reading this from the whitepaper:

'There is no market for smart-consumers (B2C) from where they can a) transact unused energy supplies'

Does that mean for instance if someone had a bunch of solar panels, they could use the Bitwatt platform to sell the electric generated by them?

I read in the white paper that they also turn to prosumers.
Definition of prosumer: active energy consumers, who both consume and produce electricity

so i think that you can sell your generated energy on the bittwatt-platform

more so there is really no market for smart-consumers (B2C) from where they can a) transact unused energy supplies and b) choose and switch suppliers based on pre-selected criteria, the more reason why i think this project is going to make some impacts
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
April 30, 2018, 12:01:30 PM
Very interesting, you can participate in the Bittwatt-ICO directly through the coss exchange https://profile.coss.io/ico-listing/bwt  There are even 5% extra bonus, nice move

Actually you will get bonuses on bittwatt tokens and also 5% coss platforms token... That is double bonuses when you purchase from coss exchange and also users need to be kyc verified before they can participate.

That's good to see, I haven't seen this before within an ICO raising like this. Pretty cool to see and I hope other projects can follow with a similar procedure.

It is quite unique, it’s a good move though to offer additional paths to sell and get bonuses. The more visibility they can generate the more chance of a large following, the trickiest part of an ico is getting the required visibility l. Without the visibility even the best project ICOs will falter
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
April 30, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

Actually you will get bonuses on bittwatt tokens and also 5% coss platforms token... That is double bonuses when you purchase from coss exchange and also users need to be kyc verified before they can participate.

That's good to see, I haven't seen this before within an ICO raising like this. Pretty cool to see and I hope other projects can follow with a similar procedure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
April 30, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

If they have already started with in those countries than they have came a long way. It seems the current models is working quite well and time for expansion is on the table. Not bad.
Is there any live demo or video of the model? or any review video's from the country's where it is already active?
Activity: 490
April 30, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Activity: 420
April 30, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

This is a form of an extra bonus for the investors. One of the Bittwatt founder (Christian Hagmann) was or is Advisor for the COSS exchange and therefore the investors of Bittwatt get additional 5% bonus.
Activity: 728
April 30, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

Activity: 42
April 30, 2018, 09:57:19 AM
Bittwatt Energy Wallet
This functionality permits its platform users to leverage energy storage through smart devices so as to purchase energy when it is cheap or free, and either use it or resell it when prices go up.
Activity: 672
April 30, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

I believe that's what it means, i saw somewhere in their telegram group about someone asking something like that and it seems he/she got a positive answer, which is a good thing and of significant benefit to this project, we all know what it means for a project to have a track record
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

I came to know about this project from one of the tweet. I liked the tweet and wanted to know more about project. I was not expecting ICO with already working product. But its very good that Bittwatt have working product and ICO is for expansion and marketing purpose.
I will go through whitepaper to know more about project.

You've have good instinct mate, Bittwatt is a good project, i too haven't done much research on this project good to know they already have a working product. An ICO with an existing product is rare and always gives me a certain level of confidence when investing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

Ohh this kind of promotion is new to me. So I assume it also means the tokens will be listed on the Coss exchange immediately after the ICO, right?
Activity: 56
April 30, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

I came to know about this project from one of the tweet. I liked the tweet and wanted to know more about project. I was not expecting ICO with already working product. But its very good that Bittwatt have working product and ICO is for expansion and marketing purpose.
I will go through whitepaper to know more about project.
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 08:54:20 AM
The scope of this project revolves around improving security of energy supply, and maximizing the efficiency of production, conversion, transport, distribution and use of energy.
Activity: 420
April 30, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
April 30, 2018, 08:30:12 AM
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 08:21:24 AM
Activity: 70
April 30, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
By using Ethereum as the abstract foundational layer, bittwatt is able to implement all the features and rules of its protocol directly into smart contracts, which are then deployed and processed by the network.
Jump to: