Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 38. (Read 11803 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 05:12:08 PM
I like your project! Really good design, assured idea, unblemished vision!
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
June 19, 2018, 05:10:22 PM
very nice project, hope in the future should run by the planned!
 Good luck team.

I hope they can achieve the goals within their roadmap

here is a nice article below which shows the indepth roadmap
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bittwatt/comments/8ce248/bittwatt_roadmap/

So we are in the middle now though the final point is in 2022. A lot of things has been done and I think the more are to do in future. Bitwatt is making a great journey and I wish the team just to go ahead to mobile applications release.

I think in the space of whatever period I have come to be involved in the project I have seen Bittwatt do a lot in this short span of time however there is a lot to accomplish too, the app will be a big break too, I can't just imagine the ease of trading energy on mobile
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 19, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
 Good luck team.

So we are in the middle now though the final point is in 2022. A lot of things has been done and I think the more are to do in future. Bitwatt is making a great journey and I wish the team just to go ahead to mobile applications release.

they are really focused on their long-term goals and that's a good thing, hopefully by 2022 bittwatt will be one of the big names in blockchain industry

4 years are a really long time. But I am sure that Bittwatt will be one of the big players in the energy market until then. I hope I have enough patience to keep my tokens that long:-)

Hold them, they worth it. I see no problems that can prevent Bitwatt from being huge in 2022. It is already works well in Romania. It will test all its systems in this partnership. And it already has at least 3 ongoing partnerships. It is 2018 now. So you can imagine how it can develop till 2022.
Do we know where their next step is? i mean after Romania where are they going to develop it more? and is that happening in 2018 or next year?
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 19, 2018, 04:39:56 PM
 Good luck team.

they are really focused on their long-term goals and that's a good thing, hopefully by 2022 bittwatt will be one of the big names in blockchain industry

4 years are a really long time. But I am sure that Bittwatt will be one of the big players in the energy market until then. I hope I have enough patience to keep my tokens that long:-)

Hold them, they worth it. I see no problems that can prevent Bitwatt from being huge in 2022. It is already works well in Romania. It will test all its systems in this partnership. And it already has at least 3 ongoing partnerships. It is 2018 now. So you can imagine how it can develop till 2022.
Activity: 1
June 19, 2018, 04:22:36 PM
I wish you advance!
Vigilant website, interesting design, outstanding website!
Activity: 420
June 19, 2018, 04:22:21 PM
I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

I guess that's the team will start with it's social media promotion very soon to make sure that their platform reaches all corners.

They have actually been on this for a while now and they have done, to an extent, a great job with their marketing activities. There might still be some room for improvement though
In order for this platform to grow even more, I think the team should come up with an advance marketing strategy that will help boost the publicity of this project.

I think that the team has a plan and a marketing strategy. They have announced some partnerships after the ICO ends, started the new beta website with the exchange and a listing to a big exchange is also planned. That looks like a good plan of growth.
Activity: 18
June 19, 2018, 04:16:57 PM
I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

I guess that's the team will start with it's social media promotion very soon to make sure that their platform reaches all corners.

They have actually been on this for a while now and they have done, to an extent, a great job with their marketing activities. There might still be some room for improvement though
In order for Bittwatt platform to grow even more, I think the team should come up with an advance marketing strategy that will help boost the publicity of this project.
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 04:05:45 PM
I just read in the telegram channel that yesterday BWT tokens worth $ 100K were traded on Coss. Now they can apply for a listing on CMC. I would be very happy, then I do not always have to look at Coss, how much a BWT currently costs

In a day? CMC requires that much volume in a single day, not over the period of the project to my understanding. if that's the case then that's awesome and I can't wait to see BWT on CMC, wonder if it'll be in the top 100.

i thinks it' s100k in a single day. The trading competition certainly helps to generate a lot of trades.
I also participate,  but apparently others buy and sell more than me, since I was in the top 30, I fall further and further back
It will attract a lot of new investors if they see that Bittwatt is already listed on CMC, and you can also see the price in your wallet directly as MEW is connected with CMC.

The statistics are becoming pretty impressive, getting to see bittwatt on cmc will be a huge boost of confidence to the community and a focus for potential investors, never knew they have made such huge trading volume and hopefully we will get to see an increase with time, the project has been doing well and holders know about this but dumpers don't 

I do monitor the trading activity on coss exchange and i can say that the trading volume keeps increasing everyday. I don't think i have noticed any drop in the total trade value which is a good thing seeing Bittwatt trading on an upcoming exchange with that kind of volume means we have people who really value the project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
June 19, 2018, 03:51:23 PM
 Good luck team.

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
June 19, 2018, 03:50:25 PM
I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

Bittwatt marketing team has come up with amazing publicity strategies in the past which has gotten them this far, I expect to see more of this strategies from the team.

I’m hoping so they started out really strong hopefully their marketing will continue to be strong and growing their following. The team has the chops to do it and I’m hoping they continue to fall back on their teams strength

Even if they can't get a lot of users on their platform they need to continue. Every company started very small, and then in time they have grown huge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
June 19, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

Bittwatt marketing team has come up with amazing publicity strategies in the past which has gotten them this far, I expect to see more of this strategies from the team.

I’m hoping so they started out really strong hopefully their marketing will continue to be strong and growing their following. The team has the chops to do it and I’m hoping they continue to fall back on their teams strength
Activity: 182
June 19, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

Activity: 32
June 19, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
Hey all! Their idea is quite attractive in my view. Noticing approach, a rather interesting design!
Activity: 532
June 19, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 12:07:27 PM
I just read in the telegram channel that yesterday BWT tokens worth $ 100K were traded on Coss. Now they can apply for a listing on CMC. I would be very happy, then I do not always have to look at Coss, how much a BWT currently costs

If that's true then that's awesome, will be great to see BWT listed on CoinMarketCap. Makes tracking so much easier.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
June 19, 2018, 12:05:37 PM
 Good luck team.

Activity: 672
June 19, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

In a day? CMC requires that much volume in a single day, not over the period of the project to my understanding. if that's the case then that's awesome and I can't wait to see BWT on CMC, wonder if it'll be in the top 100.

i thinks it' s100k in a single day. The trading competition certainly helps to generate a lot of trades.
I also participate,  but apparently others buy and sell more than me, since I was in the top 30, I fall further and further back
It will attract a lot of new investors if they see that Bittwatt is already listed on CMC, and you can also see the price in your wallet directly as MEW is connected with CMC.

The statistics are becoming pretty impressive, getting to see bittwatt on cmc will be a huge boost of confidence to the community and a focus for potential investors, never knew they have made such huge trading volume and hopefully we will get to see an increase with time, the project has been doing well and holders know about this but dumpers don't 
Activity: 2
June 19, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
Good night, guys!
It's really good platform!
Credible vision, interesting website!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 19, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

June 19, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

I just checked and it it's had over $130,000 volume on coss in the past 24 hours, so it does meet the requirements for listing finally! Just need to get one of the team to submit it now.  And yeah you'd need to be trading a hell of alot to win that competition lol

Wow. A lot of trading activities going on for Bittwatt on coss exchange but i noticed that the price of the token has dropped further. Hope to see it go back up.
Pages:
Jump to: