Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 39. (Read 11775 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 11:09:51 AM
I’m hoping the new site and platform is an indication of how development will continue and we will continue to see quality front end and backend development continue throughout the project

Yea, it will be like a continuous thing till they get it right, i believe that's the basis of this thread, to continuously criticize the project in a constructive manner till all the pieces fall in place and we'll get to see a much more bigger and better project in the future, bittwatt is huge and the market that they are targeting is profitable, playing their cards right will surely mean success to all 
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
June 19, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
very nice project, hope in the future should run by the planned!
 Good luck team.

I hope they can achieve the goals within their roadmap

here is a nice article below which shows the indepth roadmap
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bittwatt/comments/8ce248/bittwatt_roadmap/

So we are in the middle now though the final point is in 2022. A lot of things has been done and I think the more are to do in future. Bitwatt is making a great journey and I wish the team just to go ahead to mobile applications release.

Considering the extent of the roadmap and time frame it’s impressive they have made so much progress already it shows the team is serious about their longterm plans and developing not just a product but a platform that can be a center to the industry if they keep progressing as they have
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 19, 2018, 10:42:01 AM
 Good luck team.

So we are in the middle now though the final point is in 2022. A lot of things has been done and I think the more are to do in future. Bitwatt is making a great journey and I wish the team just to go ahead to mobile applications release.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
June 19, 2018, 10:36:55 AM
I just read in the telegram channel that yesterday BWT tokens worth $ 100K were traded on Coss. Now they can apply for a listing on CMC. I would be very happy, then I do not always have to look at Coss, how much a BWT currently costs

In a day? CMC requires that much volume in a single day, not over the period of the project to my understanding. if that's the case then that's awesome and I can't wait to see BWT on CMC, wonder if it'll be in the top 100.

i thinks it' s100k in a single day. The trading competition certainly helps to generate a lot of trades.
I also participate,  but apparently others buy and sell more than me, since I was in the top 30, I fall further and further back

I just checked and it it's had over $130,000 volume on coss in the past 24 hours, so it does meet the requirements for listing finally! Just need to get one of the team to submit it now.  And yeah you'd need to be trading a hell of alot to win that competition lol
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:17:13 AM
This is a very nice business with potential!
Classy job, cognizant business, absorbing business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
June 19, 2018, 10:14:55 AM
 Good luck team.

Activity: 392
June 19, 2018, 09:58:28 AM
The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.

I'm optimistic their vision will become a reality, they have a very strong team well focused and determined the future seems secured for this guys.

With a successful project, working exchange already on ground, trading exchange to come soon and a some partnerships, i believe they will really go far in the future.

Yes, Bittwatt team is doing what is needed for this project. And I think this project will a successful one. In fact there is lot of development in last few months.  

Any news on the expansion part? I am not sure where they are at when it comes to progress in Romania and whether they were able to get partners on board?
Bittwatt has a partnership with Eva-Energy from Romania, which will allow the customers(they have around 30.000 customers) to pay their bills using BWT starting with the end of this month. Also, i've read on the telegram channel about partnerships with companies from Belgium, Holland and France from what i remember.

I have not heard anything after this Eva-Energy from Romania partnership. I think based on outcome of this partnership, many other will join BittWatt.
I also never yet. If someone have link so could you post that link here? This is true news then this is good opportunity for Bittwatt also.

Yeah.. I have not heard about any partnership recently from eva energy. I think if this is true it will be a big news. Partnerships are important for any project to grow.

What I understood is that Bittwatt and Eva-Energy are already partners. Yes, after the initial news I have not heard anything where are they now.

As far as I know, Bittwatt starts in Romania on June 30th and from then on you can pay Eva-Energy's electricity with BWT. they are probably working on the last details, because the start is not far away
But can we have any official announcement link which is updated from Bittwatt? When they did this partnership. I am asking here because I never seen that information anywhere
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
June 19, 2018, 09:35:08 AM
I’m hoping the new site and platform is an indication of how development will continue and we will continue to see quality front end and backend development continue throughout the project

hell yeah man, I mean the beta is already really impressive.  I did a small test transaction and it worked flawlessly.  I can't wait for the B2B trading platform section of it to go live.
Oh great. You already tested transaction? How's experience? I am also interested to take one trial of this beta if possible. As you said it is really impressive on beta then how B2B will be attractive...
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 09:27:00 AM
I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

This project needs more audience and more consumers as people can really benefit from this kind of service. But how to use this service should not be very complicated as most of the ordinary users are not yet well-versed in crypto. If they will learn that you need to do this using the blockchain, it might be off for them. The team should explain it simply to an ordinary person and the advantages of using such kind of platform. Mass adoption is real challenge here.

Yeah you have a very solid stand here, of what use is the whole of the message without the understanding of the common user out there who is not yet come into the full understanding of the blockchain, i also would say for one to show seriousness or drive to a given goal he/she must make conscious efforts him/herself

attempts like checking out various videos posted by Bittwatt themselves is profitable in a long term, here is a link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYWjiPk7lS6DBuaXgsIy4A

I think they have done a good job conveying the concept and the beta release of the exchange they made does not look complicated too. the fact that you can sell energy contract is really interesting and I think it could attract several huge investors.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
June 19, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

This project needs more audience and more consumers as people can really benefit from this kind of service. But how to use this service should not be very complicated as most of the ordinary users are not yet well-versed in crypto. If they will learn that you need to do this using the blockchain, it might be off for them. The team should explain it simply to an ordinary person and the advantages of using such kind of platform. Mass adoption is real challenge here.

Yeah you have a very solid stand here, of what use is the whole of the message without the understanding of the common user out there who is not yet come into the full understanding of the blockchain, i also would say for one to show seriousness or drive to a given goal he/she must make conscious efforts him/herself

attempts like checking out various videos posted by Bittwatt themselves is profitable in a long term, here is a link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYWjiPk7lS6DBuaXgsIy4A
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
June 19, 2018, 07:33:36 AM
I just read in the telegram channel that yesterday BWT tokens worth $ 100K were traded on Coss. Now they can apply for a listing on CMC. I would be very happy, then I do not always have to look at Coss, how much a BWT currently costs

In a day? CMC requires that much volume in a single day, not over the period of the project to my understanding. if that's the case then that's awesome and I can't wait to see BWT on CMC, wonder if it'll be in the top 100.

i thinks it' s100k in a single day. The trading competition certainly helps to generate a lot of trades.
I also participate,  but apparently others buy and sell more than me, since I was in the top 30, I fall further and further back
Activity: 420
June 19, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Listing at CMC will be awesome news for Bittwatt if that happens. But do Bittwatt team have any such plans to list BWT at any such exchange?

They are currently in the process of auditing with Huobi exchange, from the Telegram group it looks like there was an issue that delayed them, and it's of course on Coss.io and their own beta exchange.

A listing on CMC would be awesome and also an additional listing on a big exchange like Huobi. I hope they can clarify the issues soon.
June 19, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

Listing at CMC will be awesome news for Bittwatt if that happens. But do Bittwatt team have any such plans to list BWT at any such exchange?

They are currently in the process of auditing with Huobi exchange, from the Telegram group it looks like there was an issue that delayed them, and it's of course on Coss.io and their own beta exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
June 19, 2018, 05:02:15 AM
Hi, guys. Their idea is quite investing in my mind! Irreproachable results, very nice results!
Yes they have done a lot of work already and their idea is very good. I have high hopes for this project and look forward to what is to come in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 04:02:49 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
June 19, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

From my knowledge, CMC requires 100k to be listed - it will be great to see it on coinmarketcpa - it really does bring some more attraction and get more people looking at the project once it gets listed
June 19, 2018, 03:40:57 AM

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
June 19, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
Expect you detect enough resources to develop your project!
Informed website, very good approach, engaging website!

The new website GUI is brilliant. Stay uptodate with team at https://twitter.com/bittwattpteltd?lang=de

They usually post when an announcement or big update is due - I hope they can continue this as twitter is a great tool and resource for awareness

The new website looks good, but there is still work to be done with the footer. Another way to get updates is from their Telegram channel, but Twitter is also good.

It would really help if they start hosting AMAs with the team. It is a good approach to also host it in different channels each time; even a recorded interview is great.

I agree with you up till the point when you mentioned hosting AMA in different channels. I don't think that all channels have the ability to effectively host mass conversations as well as telegram does.
Yeah and it is a lot of work to do AMA's in a lot of different channels, it would be a lot more easier for the team and the supporters to do just do it in one with everyone in it.

Telegram is the best place for such AMAs. Sometimes its messy and lots of confusions if user did not wait for other question to get answered. Btw, is it going to be an AMA soon from Bittwatt?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
June 19, 2018, 03:12:56 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
June 19, 2018, 03:04:26 AM
Expect you detect enough resources to develop your project!
Informed website, very good approach, engaging website!

The new website GUI is brilliant. Stay uptodate with team at https://twitter.com/bittwattpteltd?lang=de

They usually post when an announcement or big update is due - I hope they can continue this as twitter is a great tool and resource for awareness

The new website looks good, but there is still work to be done with the footer. Another way to get updates is from their Telegram channel, but Twitter is also good.

It would really help if they start hosting AMAs with the team. It is a good approach to also host it in different channels each time; even a recorded interview is great.

I agree with you up till the point when you mentioned hosting AMA in different channels. I don't think that all channels have the ability to effectively host mass conversations as well as telegram does.
Yeah and it is a lot of work to do AMA's in a lot of different channels, it would be a lot more easier for the team and the supporters to do just do it in one with everyone in it.

I would just limit it to two channels to be honest; Telegram and Reddit; the crypto community is quite active on Reddit and it would be much more effective than telegram if you ask me. conversations get lost in the mass messages in telegram

Yeah, telegram channel have that problem you will have to scroll down a large chunk of messages to probably reference one message, I prefer reddit and like you said crypto community are quite active on reddit.
Pages:
Jump to: