Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 56. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 02:35:49 PM
A new has been published today by BittWatt, where also the experience of the conferences are mentioned

https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-impacting-the-community-with-energy-8b7fe290b645

they mention some interesting dates:

Bittwatt organizes a golf tournament in Bulgaria. To participate would certainly be interesting. I'm sure many investors and interested people will be involved. Does anyone play golf here?
And they are at the BlockShow in Berlin on the 28th and 29th of May. That's already next week. Let's see if I find time

That's a good approach to marketing, they are trying to get closer to the community, which is the best thing any wise team will do, is not all about hanging online or in the virtual world to gain the confidence of the community, a physical approach can work wonders and i believe the stated countries are those that they will like to have some sort of partnership with
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
May 25, 2018, 02:26:44 PM
Bittwatt just announced a special update, including a BTW trading promo on Coss.io! 500,000 BTW giveaway!
https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-special-updates-d4b95a7ea217
Amazing article i did not know that Bittwatt had raised $10.8 million USD in 5 days for their first phase amazing article i would recommend to read it.
OMG, 500,000 BTW in trading contest. Wow, I'll definitely participate in that contest. Already have coss.io account. This is good opportunity to earn huge money.

Very generous trading contest, a good way of marketing aswell. Good work Bittwatt
Yes, this is a marketing tricks and this kind of contest can always attract people's. This is opportunity also for us to earn BTW tokens.

Yeah I totally agree with you. They are really smart. With this move a lot of people will get along with bittwatt
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
May 25, 2018, 02:24:30 PM
A new has been published today by BittWatt, where also the experience of the conferences are mentioned

https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-impacting-the-community-with-energy-8b7fe290b645

Bittwatt organizes a golf tournament in Bulgaria. To participate would certainly be interesting. I'm sure many investors and interested people will be involved. Does anyone play golf here?
And they are at the BlockShow in Berlin on the 28th and 29th of May. That's already next week. Let's see if I find time

Golf games are actually gathering of the wealthy, the movers and shakers, we should be expecting such people around there in the games, I could see maybe that's the purpose though, anyways I personally do not play golf and never been around one just my TV  Grin

And no one can say what will be more important for Bitwatt: participating in Blockshow in Berlin or organizing the golf tournament)) You never know what to wait from such kind of events. They can meet there very influental people in the sphere.

Going to keep an eye on the 28th, it's going to be a big day.  Launching for trade on Coss and the Berlin conference.

That day will really be special for bittwatt and i hope it works out as a day to remember for the team on all positive fronts.

lucky who owns them tokens. I guess we will be looking at a great performance with those two events taking place. I am also assuming there will several partnership deals during the conference.

im hoping I can grab some from impatient bounty hunters on the cheap haha

Thats very well possible. I am also looking forward for it. Only few days left for official listing. If the market supports this will go much higher on that day. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
May 25, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

Golf games are actually gathering of the wealthy, the movers and shakers, we should be expecting such people around there in the games, I could see maybe that's the purpose though, anyways I personally do not play golf and never been around one just my TV  Grin

And no one can say what will be more important for Bitwatt: participating in Blockshow in Berlin or organizing the golf tournament)) You never know what to wait from such kind of events. They can meet there very influental people in the sphere.

Going to keep an eye on the 28th, it's going to be a big day.  Launching for trade on Coss and the Berlin conference.

That day will really be special for bittwatt and i hope it works out as a day to remember for the team on all positive fronts.

lucky who owns them tokens. I guess we will be looking at a great performance with those two events taking place. I am also assuming there will several partnership deals during the conference.

im hoping I can grab some from impatient bounty hunters on the cheap haha
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

Activity: 728
May 25, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 25, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

Yes, this day will hit the combo! Double importance for every BWT holder. Do they have a special program of participating in Berlin conference? Any speech there?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
May 25, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

May 25, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 25, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 25, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

I play golf, I enjoy the sport and I think it's good for business. I've heard the courses in Bulgaria are very good so hopefully Bittwatt have a successful day out and secure a lot of investments.
Activity: 532
May 25, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

A beautiful ride so far, was really worth it IMO, I hope to see a very bright future with the energy project that is aim to make us own and profit from our energy especially the excess of it

Cool one by the team. Constant update from team about their project is a good strategy to let the public know that they are not dormant nor gone to sleep.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 25, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

A beautiful ride so far, was really worth it IMO, I hope to see a very bright future with the energy project that is aim to make us own and profit from our energy especially the excess of it

I really enjoy reading articles where ICO's actually mention their experiences and progress in detail
I agree they summarize all the important things so it does not take a lot of time to read and they keep us updated very well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

Oh, the last 40h of the ICO have already begun. Somehow this ICO passed quickly. I am no longer used to an ICO ending on the scheduled date. Meanwhile, the dates are repeatedly postponed. But I am glad that Bittwatt does not join in, that the ICO ends on the weekend and is already listed on an Exchange on Monday

You can say that again, i love the fact that they are doing as stated, this should be an exemplary ICO for others to emulate, the journey has so far been good and i hope to see them actually put a stop to the the flaws that has lingered in the energy sector for long and give users the benefits of whet they pay for, not only that, users will now be part of the sector

Yeah, so many projects extend their sales This just makes them look greedy in my opinion. Really glad that Bittwatt is sticking to its planned schedule.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 25, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

Activity: 252
May 25, 2018, 10:27:31 AM

I really enjoy reading articles where ICO's actually mention their experiences and progress in detail
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 25, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

Activity: 672
May 25, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

Oh, the last 40h of the ICO have already begun. Somehow this ICO passed quickly. I am no longer used to an ICO ending on the scheduled date. Meanwhile, the dates are repeatedly postponed. But I am glad that Bittwatt does not join in, that the ICO ends on the weekend and is already listed on an Exchange on Monday

You can say that again, i love the fact that they are doing as stated, this should be an exemplary ICO for others to emulate, the journey has so far been good and i hope to see them actually put a stop to the the flaws that has lingered in the energy sector for long and give users the benefits of whet they pay for, not only that, users will now be part of the sector
May 25, 2018, 09:27:21 AM
Bittwatt just announced a special update, including a BTW trading promo on Coss.io! 500,000 BTW giveaway!
https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-special-updates-d4b95a7ea217

Now I actually wished most project goes the way of BWT lol, raising a record $10.8 million in five days is simply huge and coming out with this promo will cause a rush in coss exchange, hope coss.io exchange can carry large amount of users, I think I would be buying some more BWT myself Cool

I've just got some ETH in a wallet, and I'm definitely going to take part in the promo campaign. Think I have a good chance to get some free tokens
and at coss I've been registered for a long time, so I can start right there

I don't have an account with coss, try checking it out on Google but I have got so many result popping up, what's the correct url for coss? I don't want to go to a phishing site

I am also struggling to find the correct cross exchange site. I want to register before 27th May so that I can track the token price and movement as well as volume.

It's https://coss.io/. And it transforms to sso.coss.io on login pages. I came to this address from coinmarketcap website so I think it must be correct)
Activity: 490
May 25, 2018, 09:04:40 AM
How much is the 500000 BTW worth in USD? I can calculate with the current market prices in that exchange, but I'm asking about the ICO prices. I mean, is it equivalent to having bought how many USD work of tokens?

ICO price was $0.12 so if you intend purchasing 500,000 BTW that should be $60,000. I don't know the current market price as they recently got listed on Coss, however i expect the price to be higher than ICO price hopefully given their proposed features and recent partnerships.

Wow that's a substantial giveaway.. Have they said what the rules are yet? IE is it the top 10 traders or something?

Yeah its massive on the blog post it says normal COSS promo rules apply, I had a look into it and found this article from COSS director Rune Evensven: https://medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-february-22nd-2018-1aaab141bb2f

Rewards are split between the 50 top volume traders of BWT tokens on the COSS exchange.

I also found out the listing price is $20,000 for direct listing of ERC20 token and $30,000 for a Separate chain token, which is very interesting!

That's not too bad considering some of them charge upto $1million now.. I'm going to assume that because of the link between Coss and Bittwatt, they didn't have to pay that fee though haha

One would think so.. or hosting the token sale might have been an additional cost for BittWatt. This isn't a normal procedure so I couldn't find any guidelines on prices for this service. They charge $5,000 in fees for the trading competition, and Bittwatt needs to donate the tokens for the prize.

But I think that is quite a large sum for a small exchange; But your point stands given to even start the sale you need a contract and an audit let aside the aftermath and the KYC step.
Pages:
Jump to: