Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 60. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 05:42:34 AM
It seems the majority is aware that the exchange listing of the BWT token is so soon:

https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/998578386632151041

Which shows how well BittWatt communicates to the community

And as expected, they promise to continue actively sharing information with us. Not that I had any doubts, but it's good to get confirmation
And we had already heard from Coss, that was no surprise anymore

I agree with you that the communication from BittWatt is excellent, just following a single social channel is sufficient to be up to date with the developments
If token listing on single exchange, it will be very helpful to keep price high. But Just want to know that will not listing any other exchanges except Coss.io?

I am pretty sure BTW will be listed on other exchanges, besides Coss. It's just a question when this will be happening. Right now it looks like Coss is the only exchange that will be picking up Bittwatt tokens right after the ICO. But there are still a few days left. Maybe the team announces another exchange in the remaining days of the sale.

I think so too, when the first exchange listing is confirmed this is quickly announced over the socials, giving the false notion that there might be only one listing, I am confident in that there will be more listings
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 05:21:25 AM
It seems the majority is aware that the exchange listing of the BWT token is so soon:

And as expected, they promise to continue actively sharing information with us. Not that I had any doubts, but it's good to get confirmation

I agree with you that the communication from BittWatt is excellent, just following a single social channel is sufficient to be up to date with the developments
If token listing on single exchange, it will be very helpful to keep price high. But Just want to know that will not listing any other exchanges except Coss.io?

I am pretty sure BTW will be listed on other exchanges, besides Coss. It's just a question when this will be happening. Right now it looks like Coss is the only exchange that will be picking up Bittwatt tokens right after the ICO. But there are still a few days left. Maybe the team announces another exchange in the remaining days of the sale.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 24, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 24, 2018, 03:51:44 AM
A new has been published today by BittWatt, where also the experience of the conferences are mentioned

https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-impacting-the-community-with-energy-8b7fe290b645

This is good summary of the overall Bitwatt activity during the last several months. Upcoming BlockShow in Europe also will be the important event for spreading of information about the project. Good luck Bitwatt!

Thanks for sharing, I hadn't noticed that they had published a new blog. I also see they've now updated their website so that it is now displaying correctly for the tier 4 Phase which is good.

Very nicely written article which is very informative.

We will also be attending the BlockShow in Europe this year, holding on 28th and 29th May in Berlin, Germany where we will meet, interact, share ideas and information with blockchain experts and enthusiasts.

This is great to see that Bittwatt are attending the BlockShow hopefully bringing on some more investors and adding to the community
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
May 24, 2018, 03:27:54 AM
Cool that the project is working towards more partnerships with energy companies. Hope for good news.

I love the fact that they are not trying to make their project an "island of one tree". They realize the need to assistance and decided to go for it.
Just before us is a new investment project that combines the most innovative developments and prospective directions. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 03:06:35 AM
A new has been published today by BittWatt, where also the experience of the conferences are mentioned

https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-impacting-the-community-with-energy-8b7fe290b645

This is good summary of the overall Bitwatt activity during the last several months. Upcoming BlockShow in Europe also will be the important event for spreading of information about the project. Good luck Bitwatt!

Thanks for sharing, I hadn't noticed that they had published a new blog. I also see they've now updated their website so that it is now displaying correctly for the tier 4 Phase which is good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
May 24, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

So their next conference will be in Berlin at the end of this month. Maybe they'll meet other project representatives there and preferably can already arrange new partnerships.

I think if they do a great job networking they will be able to get various consumers and suppliers on board. I am not sure how advanced or how ready is the platform; I mean I have seen the snapshots of the system so I think their focus if that is out of the way is to get as much consumers and providers possible especially through the conferences.

That is a very important aspect of the whole thing. Making adequate number of the players get onboard. I think Bittwatt won't have problem with that because they are solving real problem it just a Matter of time before people start jumping into Bittwatt
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 02:49:08 AM
Cool that the project is working towards more partnerships with energy companies. Hope for good news.

I love the fact that they are not trying to make their project an "island of one tree". They realize the need to assistance and decided to go for it.

Especially given what they are trying to accomplish I’ve seen platform style projects before that they forget they need companies and people to use the platform so it’s good to see them understanding the need for partners in abundance throughout

Im sure the partnerships they form with the companies will help with that, you can already pay your electric bill if your with their partner currently, im sure they'll expand that out to alot more providers!

Sure. This is likely the beginning of many more partnership deals that will be stroke in few years to come. It's a good and a valid move.
Activity: 672
May 24, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

Especially given what they are trying to accomplish I’ve seen platform style projects before that they forget they need companies and people to use the platform so it’s good to see them understanding the need for partners in abundance throughout

Im sure the partnerships they form with the companies will help with that, you can already pay your electric bill if your with their partner currently, im sure they'll expand that out to alot more providers!

This is just a feature of the industry in which they work. No one can work there alone. It is too complicated and expensive. Usually in the most countries it's even monopolised by government. So partnerships are vital for Bitwatt.

You're right, the niche is been monopolized by the government and few private companies, in countries where there are less checks and balances, it becomes an issue, as corruption and poor service delivery becomes the order of the day, more reason why this has to be successful, as it will help put a stop to some obnoxious activities
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 24, 2018, 02:06:07 AM

Very nice to see Bittwatt working towards getting more partnerships and I really do hope they can implement a successful project which will benefit the whole world in terms of energy consumption

I am expecting one more huge partnership news to close the ICO with a bang. Listing would be a firework irrespective of market conditions. How much tokens are sold out till now? Anybody know about it?

I've heard rumors about a big partnership some time ago. If they want to announce them during the ICO, then they should hurry, in 3 days the sale is over. And since the listing already planned for 28.5., they will probably not extend the ICO

If they decide to release the information about this partnership only after the ICO is over, I am sure all the investors would be happy. Because that could cause a rush to the exchange where people who missed the ICO want to hop on the train.

Of course that's right, I have not had that thought yet. So actually it would be better, they announce it only after the ICO. Then there are fewer tokens in circulation and the value at the exchanges will rise quickly :-)
Activity: 728
May 24, 2018, 01:05:36 AM

So their next conference will be in Berlin at the end of this month. Maybe they'll meet other project representatives there and preferably can already arrange new partnerships.

Connecting with all other projects during conferences should be one of the aims of bittwatt, it is very important a project forms partnership with others in other to elevate each other's projects.
Activity: 490
May 24, 2018, 12:18:36 AM

I think if they do a great job networking they will be able to get various consumers and suppliers on board. I am not sure how advanced or how ready is the platform; I mean I have seen the snapshots of the system so I think their focus if that is out of the way is to get as much consumers and providers possible especially through the conferences.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
May 23, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

Wow a detailed article. I guess this is a reminder of the overall plan of Bittwatt. I like the part that talks about job creation it gonna be a great  thing from bittwatt
May 23, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

May 23, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

i don't think that Coss as the first exchange uis a surprise to anyone with it being sold on there haha

That's means the above news also true. They are listing on coss.io immediate after end ICO. Last date is 27th May and they said will list on 28th May.

I'm a bit confused here, if they will do the listing immediately after the ICO, how come will the KYC be implemented?, because it takes weeks to complete the KYC verification process and then distribution follows or will they go ahead and list without the KYC?, i may probably be asking the wrong questions though, just need clarification

I think the kyc verification is for the coss exchange site. You have to  verify before you can buy Bittwatt from coss exchange.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 23, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

Very nice to see Bittwatt working towards getting more partnerships and I really do hope they can implement a successful project which will benefit the whole world in terms of energy consumption

I am expecting one more huge partnership news to close the ICO with a bang. Listing would be a firework irrespective of market conditions. How much tokens are sold out till now? Anybody know about it?

I think they only would disclose total sales after the close of the ICO, I also think very strongly that they have raised a decent amount of money that will aid project execution
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 23, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

May 23, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

I've heard rumors about a big partnership some time ago. If they want to announce them during the ICO, then they should hurry, in 3 days the sale is over. And since the listing already planned for 28.5., they will probably not extend the ICO

If they decide to release the information about this partnership only after the ICO is over, I am sure all the investors would be happy. Because that could cause a rush to the exchange where people who missed the ICO want to hop on the train.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 23, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Activity: 252
May 23, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: