Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 67. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 21, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

If you have solar panels on the roof and go on vacation, then much of the energy generated goes into the local power grid. And almost for free
With Bittwatt you can save the future in storage power plants and retrieve after the holiday again. Cool feature

You mean to say that we can stored energy our local power grid and whenever we want that we can use it? Shocked

This is very good idea. How excactly it will work ? we can sell the excess energy to Bittwatt and we will get bittwatt token? And when we need to buy energy we can just use these Bittwatt token?

To my understanding something like that yes I’m interested to see how the actual process will work. I mean if you think about it theirs a lot of moving parts to think about to make a working verified system
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
May 21, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

If you have solar panels on the roof and go on vacation, then much of the energy generated goes into the local power grid. And almost for free
With Bittwatt you can save the future in storage power plants and retrieve after the holiday again. Cool feature

You mean to say that we can stored energy our local power grid and whenever we want that we can use it? Shocked

Kinda like what Tesla did in Australia, built a huge solar capacitor that stored energy till it's needed, I assume as the token 'stores' 1KW of energy, if you hold 100 tokens, that's 100KW you can use as and when you want.

Sounds very cool. And it could be the most profitable bussiness in such continents as Africa or Middle Asia where they have more that 290 sunny days in a year.
It's nice to hear that. I know about solar panels and their storage. Thanks Darkoth89 for this calculation. I'll definitely hold more than 100 tokens which is will receive from ICO.

Such a crazy thought to tihnk you can use 100KW of electricity for every 100 tokens you hold. how does this work? How can I consume this "100KW " from my "100 tokens"

100 Bittwatt tokens = 100 KW energy? Sounds very interesting. But Bittwatt really going to store energy like what Tesla did in Australia or it just suggestions you guys giving?

No they're not storing it that way, i was using that as example to explain how essentially the tokens 'store' electric.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

Kinda like what Tesla did in Australia, built a huge solar capacitor that stored energy till it's needed, I assume as the token 'stores' 1KW of energy, if you hold 100 tokens, that's 100KW you can use as and when you want.

Sounds very cool. And it could be the most profitable bussiness in such continents as Africa or Middle Asia where they have more that 290 sunny days in a year.
It's nice to hear that. I know about solar panels and their storage. Thanks Darkoth89 for this calculation. I'll definitely hold more than 100 tokens which is will receive from ICO.

Such a crazy thought to tihnk you can use 100KW of electricity for every 100 tokens you hold. how does this work? How can I consume this "100KW " from my "100 tokens"

100 Bittwatt tokens = 100 KW energy? Sounds very interesting. But Bittwatt really going to store energy like what Tesla did in Australia or it just suggestions you guys giving?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 21, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
May 21, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

This is very good idea. How excactly it will work ? we can sell the excess energy to Bittwatt and we will get bittwatt token? And when we need to buy energy we can just use these Bittwatt token?
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 21, 2018, 09:01:49 AM
5 days left till the completion of the ico but unfortunately i don't know total amount sold and amount raised but i hope the sale has been a successful one.

Same here. These datas are unknown to me too and I just want to believe too that we will hear something good at the end when it's all been updated and made public.

estimating from the bar on their homepage I would say that about 80% of the tokens are sold, but it would have been better to see numbers indeed

Yep one of the few things I dislike is the lack of a live sold number I really appreciate when ICOs put that in place but bittwatt isn’t the first by far to use a generic bar for progress I guess it’s just an internal design/marketing decision
Well they did complete their ico till phase 4 so they already have a huge amount sold i think we should just trust them like we did with the phases before.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 08:58:33 AM
5 days left till the completion of the ico but unfortunately i don't know total amount sold and amount raised but i hope the sale has been a successful one.

Same here. These datas are unknown to me too and I just want to believe too that we will hear something good at the end when it's all been updated and made public.

estimating from the bar on their homepage I would say that about 80% of the tokens are sold, but it would have been better to see numbers indeed

Yep one of the few things I dislike is the lack of a live sold number I really appreciate when ICOs put that in place but bittwatt isn’t the first by far to use a generic bar for progress I guess it’s just an internal design/marketing decision

It would make things a lot easier for investors if the numbers show; But I think it can be visible from the contract if anyone has the address. Which begets the questions anyone has the address?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 21, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 21, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 06:20:27 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

May 21, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 21, 2018, 05:08:01 AM

Activity: 672
May 21, 2018, 04:56:39 AM
This is such an interesting and innovative project, I'm sure there are a couple similar ones but I heard this one is getting way more positive responses. Energy trading is the future and this project looks way promising for me not to keep my eyes on it.

Yes, the project got some serious prospects and the concept was created in such a way that it brings all the party involved together, that's like the total package of the energy industry, you don't need to be controlled by a selected few, the power to make that decision of your energy usage rests in your hands as an investor

There's a few other projects I've seen that want to do the same idea, but none that are advancing and signing partnerships etc as much as BittWatt currently are.

You're right, bittwatt seems to have done their homework pretty well to have kept them moving and attracting the attention of the community, investors and partners coming in to identify with them, the aura that comes with this project is fascinating and to be honest, they tend to solve some serious issues that has been going on in the energy industry for years
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 21, 2018, 04:38:28 AM
This is such an interesting and innovative project, I'm sure there are a couple similar ones but I heard this one is getting way more positive responses. Energy trading is the future and this project looks way promising for me not to keep my eyes on it.

Yes, the project got some serious prospects and the concept was created in such a way that it brings all the party involved together, that's like the total package of the energy industry, you don't need to be controlled by a selected few, the power to make that decision of your energy usage rests in your hands as an investor

There's a few other projects I've seen that want to do the same idea, but none that are advancing and signing partnerships etc as much as BittWatt currently are.

and not to forget that Bittwatt has already started in Romania. I do not know if other projects are ready yet.
And other countries will follow shortly. So they already have a working product
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 21, 2018, 04:15:35 AM

i just looked again at the screenshot of the bittwatt platform and wonder why the weather report can be seen on the bottom right.
Could it be there to know if less solar power is being produced because of bad weather?

Are you talking about the homepage here? cos i checked now and i couldn't find the weather report like you pointed out, however if that is added i think it is necessary, since they would be needing solar energy which is dependent on the weathern

i mean the screenshot in their business plan, you can take a look here: https://bittwatt.com/static/files/Bittwatt-Business-Plan.pdf
i also think it's because the solar energy. Maybe the price for the solar energy is higher when there is bad weather

Thank you... Seen, I agree with you on the price of energy soaring with bad weather, it's simple mathematics to see it go that way, i think there should be an available option or another source of energy in the case of such events

That would make sense, if you're unable to generate electricity because of bad weather / lack of sun; the price will naturally go up as it's higher in demand, how will Bittwatt combat this?
May 21, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Also check out their telegram pinned posts and for questions their telegram support is quite good
I agree they answer very fast if you could not find an answer in their whitepaper it is smart to ask that in their Telegram.

I'm really hoping that the communication like we have now via telegram will continue post-ico as it's really nice to have access so easily from the people behind the platform, too often than not ICO teams fall back to old methods after ICO (email and website) it would be nice to see bittwatt continue to maintain this communication channel longterm via their social team.

Each and every project these days are keeping their telegram channel live even after their ICO. So I dont have any doubt about Bittwatt. They will for sure keep it and active and update everything there.

Exactly that! I find I often just go to telegram these days to get the latest information or to ask a question. Good response times there.
Activity: 672
May 21, 2018, 03:35:47 AM

Pages:
Jump to: