Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 70. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 20, 2018, 08:46:08 AM
Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Also check out their telegram pinned posts and for questions their telegram support is quite good
I agree they answer very fast if you could not find an answer in their whitepaper it is smart to ask that in their Telegram.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 20, 2018, 07:48:43 AM
Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Also check out their telegram pinned posts and for questions their telegram support is quite good

I dont know if they will directly help you get into professional crypto trading, i mean they will provide a new market for trading thats the case at hand, but like gunny said its best to ask in their telegram they have a really responsive team that will answer questions, thats normally best way to get pointed in the right direction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 07:03:55 AM
This is more towards energy trading than crypto trading. I think you read the wrong paper. You will be using Bittwatt tokens in the network and I think fiat too; but not sure about the later.
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 05:15:42 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 20, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
What is the status of tokens sale? I don't see any changes in token sale bar, looks like it's not updated since last 3-4 days? Or I am looking at wrong place Wink?

I thought i was the only one that noticed it... There is no changes on the website that indicates that the 4th phase ico is on... Although they announced it on their twitter handle. Bittwatt really need to check this out.

Well maybe that's how they wants it to be.

They're in Phase 4, the dates are displayed on the website, why would they intentionally want to leave it showing as if it's in Phase 3 when it shows the dates and that equals Phase 4? Seem's much more likely to be an oversight.

Probably but it needs to be fixed because is a sure thing that visitors will b visiting the sites periodically and most of them are likely to be potential investors, first impression matters, so is of utmost importance that they fix the issue, stay updated and keep the community abreast of any new development, i understand that they may be busy but they should look into it

Yeah, they should really fix it. Right now it looks like even the 10% bonus is still active (phase 3 is still highlighted with a 'contribute now' button). Which isn't the case since the start of phase 4 and could lead to disappointment when you invest and don't get the bonus.

Yes that's true. this can lead to confusion and annoyance. I am surprised that in the last few days nobody has complained that there was no 10% bonus left.
Or they have not changed that and investors still getting the bonus?
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 05:07:01 AM
What is the status of tokens sale? I don't see any changes in token sale bar, looks like it's not updated since last 3-4 days? Or I am looking at wrong place Wink?

I thought i was the only one that noticed it... There is no changes on the website that indicates that the 4th phase ico is on... Although they announced it on their twitter handle. Bittwatt really need to check this out.

They're in Phase 4, the dates are displayed on the website, why would they intentionally want to leave it showing as if it's in Phase 3 when it shows the dates and that equals Phase 4? Seem's much more likely to be an oversight.

Probably but it needs to be fixed because is a sure thing that visitors will b visiting the sites periodically and most of them are likely to be potential investors, first impression matters, so is of utmost importance that they fix the issue, stay updated and keep the community abreast of any new development, i understand that they may be busy but they should look into it

Yeah, they should really fix it. Right now it looks like even the 10% bonus is still active (phase 3 is still highlighted with a 'contribute now' button). Which isn't the case since the start of phase 4 and could lead to disappointment when you invest and don't get the bonus.
Activity: 672
May 20, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

The homepage has really not been updated for a while now. Of course I know that the team has a lot to do right now.
But there should be a person who can update the site.  Phase 4 has been running for 6 days, but is still showing phase 3
Only countdown is showing there. Progress bar on at same place. Can we have information how much funds they raised yet and how much they require to continue their project?
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
May 20, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

I just checked the date well we don't know for sure but Bittwatt have been consistent all this while, I just hope there is no problem.
Activity: 728
May 20, 2018, 12:54:06 AM
Hello!this coin its analog of wePower or power leger?when you planned listing on exchange?
am participate in bounty by b-hive

ColorlessK, who started this thread and also manages the community work of Bittwatt (via Bountyhive) posted a detailed comparison of Bittwatt with its competitors WePower or Power Ledger.

There you go:

Hi there! Hope this will help you understand the difference between Bittwatt and some of its competitors! 👍

Even Restart Energy doesn't have all features in this list though it is the most similar project in this row. And the main and the biggest difference of Bitwatt from WePower or Power Ledger is that it allows physical delivery of energy.

Thanks for the infographic, BittWatt certainly does look strong compared to the competition, I can't wait for the B2B platform.

That is a great summary; One point in there I am curious about is how do they allow physical delivery of energy? Does it mean that they will be connecting the wiring to beneficiaries?

Wow.. Bittwatt is really a gem to hold. Just look at the way Bittwatt can't be compared with wepower. The only strong competitor there is the restart energy
Activity: 490
May 20, 2018, 12:20:04 AM
Hello!this coin its analog of wePower or power leger?when you planned listing on exchange?

ColorlessK, who started this thread and also manages the community work of Bittwatt (via Bountyhive) posted a detailed comparison of Bittwatt with its competitors WePower or Power Ledger.

There you go:

Hi there! Hope this will help you understand the difference between Bittwatt and some of its competitors! 👍

Even Restart Energy doesn't have all features in this list though it is the most similar project in this row. And the main and the biggest difference of Bitwatt from WePower or Power Ledger is that it allows physical delivery of energy.

Thanks for the infographic, BittWatt certainly does look strong compared to the competition, I can't wait for the B2B platform.

That is a great summary; One point in there I am curious about is how do they allow physical delivery of energy? Does it mean that they will be connecting the wiring to beneficiaries?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
May 19, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
May 19, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

The homepage has really not been updated for a while now. Of course I know that the team has a lot to do right now.
But there should be a person who can update the site.  Phase 4 has been running for 6 days, but is still showing phase 3

Fair point. I'm sure the team is super busy but it's these little changes that could potentially worry an investor. I'd like to see the token bar updated and the phase rightfully moved onto Phase 4.

Ohh, I didn't even see that section under the roadmap.. I always looked at the days and progress bar at the top lol.  Has anyone asked them in telegram? They may have just overlooked it.
Activity: 532
May 19, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

Hello, thanks for your interest in the coin. And good luck with your bounty hunt. But however, as per your exchange listing question, I think that will be after the sales period is over.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

But there should be a person who can update the site.  Phase 4 has been running for 6 days, but is still showing phase 3

Fair point. I'm sure the team is super busy but it's these little changes that could potentially worry an investor. I'd like to see the token bar updated and the phase rightfully moved onto Phase 4.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 19, 2018, 05:08:55 PM
I found an interesting article on coindesk. It tells how it all started) Just an interesting fact: the first case of energy transfer with the help of the blockchain was recorded in 2016, when one Brooklyn resident sold surplus renewable energy to his neighbor with the help of Ethereum smart-contract.

Ethereum Used for 'First' Paid Energy Trade Using Blockchain Tech

Thanks for sharing this article, I like how this shed light into why blockchain is useful for energy related applications

Very interesting. This just shows what all can change over the course of 2 years. 2016 we had the first energy transfer with the help of blockchain, 2018 we have projects like Bittwatt that focus on a new kind of energy market. What will be 2020?! Really interesting times we live in.

lol that's pretty cool, thanks for sharing that article! And yeah, the future is certainly going to be interesting, the next 5-10 years I think we're going to see insane advancements in blockchain.

It has been shown many times that the blockchain applications are suitable in finance and energy sector, it is not necessarily limited to these sectors

Yeah sure.  Simply because we don't know something doesn't mean its not possible. I believe with time we will Come to understand the full possibilities of blockchain

ICO's such as BittWatt show the world what the blockchain can be used for, the best ICO's will remain relevant in the future and BittWatt might be one of them

I read somewhere that project with blockchain theme will stand the test of time as against ERC20 project but i'm still thinking what's the difference between ERC20 project and blockchain?

I'm not sure what you mean but an ERC-20 coin is run on the Ethereum blockchain, and are therefore subjected to an understanding of the protocols and systems being used on that platform

I think the discussion is on project that ends up building their own blockchain as against those who only stick to ERC20, do bittwatt plan to build their own blockchain maybe much later in the future??
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 19, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

May 19, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: