Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 78. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
May 16, 2018, 06:07:48 PM
I found an interesting article on coindesk. It tells how it all started) Just an interesting fact: the first case of energy transfer with the help of the blockchain was recorded in 2016, when one Brooklyn resident sold surplus renewable energy to his neighbor with the help of Ethereum smart-contract.

Ethereum Used for 'First' Paid Energy Trade Using Blockchain Tech

Thanks for sharing this article, I like how this shed light into why blockchain is useful for energy related applications

Very interesting. This just shows what all can change over the course of 2 years. 2016 we had the first energy transfer with the help of blockchain, 2018 we have projects like Bittwatt that focus on a new kind of energy market. What will be 2020?! Really interesting times we live in.

lol that's pretty cool, thanks for sharing that article! And yeah, the future is certainly going to be interesting, the next 5-10 years I think we're going to see insane advancements in blockchain.

It has been shown many times that the blockchain applications are suitable in finance and energy sector, it is not necessarily limited to these sectors

Yeah sure.  Simply because we don't know something doesn't mean its not possible. I believe with time we will Come to understand the full possibilities of blockchain
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 05:55:39 PM
I found an interesting article on coindesk. It tells how it all started) Just an interesting fact: the first case of energy transfer with the help of the blockchain was recorded in 2016, when one Brooklyn resident sold surplus renewable energy to his neighbor with the help of Ethereum smart-contract.

Thanks for sharing this article, I like how this shed light into why blockchain is useful for energy related applications

Very interesting. This just shows what all can change over the course of 2 years. 2016 we had the first energy transfer with the help of blockchain, 2018 we have projects like Bittwatt that focus on a new kind of energy market. What will be 2020?! Really interesting times we live in.

lol that's pretty cool, thanks for sharing that article! And yeah, the future is certainly going to be interesting, the next 5-10 years I think we're going to see insane advancements in blockchain.

It has been shown many times that the blockchain applications are suitable in finance and energy sector, it is not necessarily limited to these sectors
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
May 16, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 05:17:45 PM
Burning of unsold token is definitely a good step to increasing the value of the project, cutting circulation is super solid plan and I look forward to seeing it work

This is always the case, reducing the available supply, is always a positive return for the project, it also has better trust by cutting the idle assets from the chain reassures customers that unsold tokens don't get used for other things down the line. Thats why theirs always a push for ICO's to confirm they will burn tokens before the exchange listings

In fact this process is pretty natural. Total supply of the project is the money people spent during ICO. If there are tokens that haven't been sold then these tokens cost nothing. So they must be burned not to dump the price of the remaining.

I don't think there will be any need to burn unsold tokens because i believe the phase 4 ico will be sold out before the time elapses. With all the partnership news flying around it would be a surprise if this doesn't affect the token sale.

Yeah, I think that there will be no unsold token. Only good news, only a few Token left in last Phase of the ICO. No need to burn token.

that makes me wonder why the progress bar is not progressing. That should be close to the end. Or is there an update just before the end of the ICO? I have to ask in the telegram channel

I was also wondering the same. But since there are no exact numbers, I am not sure if it's not moving at all or if it is just progressing very slowly. Maybe they update it manually?
Only the counter on the site's is counting indicating how long is left till the end of the ico. I guess they have not yet updated the site recently.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 04:50:04 PM
I am thirst for more partnership announcements from the Bittwatt team. When will be the next partnership announcement come in? How big would be that announcement? Fingers crossed and waiting..

A partnership announcement would be really great to have now. I think this part of the progress would mostly involve getting more suppliers on board and I think they will be fueling the network with more offers.

Your right, at this stage in the ICO - in the final hurdle with no bonuses on offer, now would be a perfect time to release an update or partnership giving a good reason for other investors to get on board and reach the hardcap

I am sure team will certainly have some idea. Thats why they have marketing people right? Lets just wait and watch and may be look for any last minute announcements which could trigger a huge buy orders.
I agree i was also asking myself this question how will they gain more investors without a bonus for the last phase? i am pretty sure they have something big planned to get a lot of attention.

I suspect they are using it as a strategy for rounding up the whole token sales at the stage before the "no bonus stage". I mean people will want to buy before the stage ends cause they already know they will get no bonus if they wait till the last stage

It doesn't need a bonus to attract investors. It can be cheaper to buy the tokens now during the ICO than after the sale from someone else at an exchange. That's enough of a incentive to invest in the last phase if you ask me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 04:40:58 PM
I am thirst for more partnership announcements from the Bittwatt team. When will be the next partnership announcement come in? How big would be that announcement? Fingers crossed and waiting..

A partnership announcement would be really great to have now. I think this part of the progress would mostly involve getting more suppliers on board and I think they will be fueling the network with more offers.

Your right, at this stage in the ICO - in the final hurdle with no bonuses on offer, now would be a perfect time to release an update or partnership giving a good reason for other investors to get on board and reach the hardcap

I am sure team will certainly have some idea. Thats why they have marketing people right? Lets just wait and watch and may be look for any last minute announcements which could trigger a huge buy orders.
I agree i was also asking myself this question how will they gain more investors without a bonus for the last phase? i am pretty sure they have something big planned to get a lot of attention.

I suspect they are using it as a strategy for rounding up the whole token sales at the stage before the "no bonus stage". I mean people will want to buy before the stage ends cause they already know they will get no bonus if they wait till the last stage
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 16, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

Basically its just time that passes, and things keep getting bigger, we went from being excited for individual successful transactions to complete something, and now we're looking at massive platforms that encompass entire industries as they develop larger.
Activity: 672
May 16, 2018, 04:27:17 PM
Burning of unsold token is definitely a good step to increasing the value of the project, cutting circulation is super solid plan and I look forward to seeing it work

This is always the case, reducing the available supply, is always a positive return for the project, it also has better trust by cutting the idle assets from the chain reassures customers that unsold tokens don't get used for other things down the line. Thats why theirs always a push for ICO's to confirm they will burn tokens before the exchange listings

In fact this process is pretty natural. Total supply of the project is the money people spent during ICO. If there are tokens that haven't been sold then these tokens cost nothing. So they must be burned not to dump the price of the remaining.

I don't think there will be any need to burn unsold tokens because i believe the phase 4 ico will be sold out before the time elapses. With all the partnership news flying around it would be a surprise if this doesn't affect the token sale.

Yea, i get that feeling too, they are really stepping up the game, i don't think other ICOs can easily catch up with them in terms of their efficiency in bringing deals on the table, so the hype is creating some massive positive wave in the crypto community, i'm eagerly waiting to see the outcome of this surprise pack project
May 16, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

Activity: 420
May 16, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

I think the Bittwatt Team has demonstrated in the early phases of the ICO how to enthuse their investors. The softcap was reached and even without a bonus they will reach the hardcap
May 16, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 16, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 16, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 16, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

Yeah, I think that there will be no unsold token. Only good news, only a few Token left in last Phase of the ICO. No need to burn token.

Oh yeah, I just told about how things should be in average ICO running. Regarding to this case - everything is fine, we are on the finish line and hardcap seems to be reached very soon.
May 16, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

Bittwatt is like the middle man here hastening the process of service delivery, cutting loss of both energy, money and time making it both sustainable and available at same time

Wouldnt you rather say that Bittwatt renders the necessity of a middleman invalid with the results including optimization and profit?
May 16, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

that makes me wonder why the progress bar is not progressing. That should be close to the end. Or is there an update just before the end of the ICO? I have to ask in the telegram channel

I was also wondering the same. But since there are no exact numbers, I am not sure if it's not moving at all or if it is just progressing very slowly. Maybe they update it manually?
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
May 16, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
May 16, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?

I'm sure the team have ambitions on this like most projects no doubt do but it's likely at the start that they wont. These bigger exchanges charge an absolute fortune and it's just not practical for most.

You are right, most times is even best to start from a smaller platform and move to the bigger ones, reason that it has a kind of influence when a project move from small to big, the community will understand that they are serious but that aside, i usually say that big exchanges can't help a bad project, a project with a difference will stand out, no matter the avenue they choose as an exchange

It’s always smart to start out with smaller exchanges just to get trading possible and accessible to everyone that’s the best step the step to getting a big one is an expensive and huge step with only mild reward as a result for a huge fee in most case I’m sure the team knows that

Agree. As long as the smaller exchanges are still well used ones, the 24 hour trade volume can still be really impressive. The more popular it becomes, then they can start looking at bigger exchanges

There are lots of big projects after getting so much money from investors, still conducting crappy voting procedures to list in exchanges now or later.. What a joke.... Compared to these kind of incidences, Bittwatt is super good and they already announced exchange listing. I dont care whether it is small or big. They are starting some where.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 16, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 16, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Bittwatt is like the middle man here hastening the process of service delivery, cutting loss of both energy, money and time making it both sustainable and available at same time
Pages:
Jump to: