Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 85. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 06:44:24 AM
Does this project still go ahead if it doesn't reach hardcap?

Of course it should, the basic thing is the softcap which have been reached, it means whatever they need for the development of the project has beh attained, hardcap is giving it more power to achieve much more... You get it?

Oh yes, I get that! It's just I've seen some really promising projects not go ahead before when they haven't hit hard cap!

That is weird. Usually, like Nathan01 said, only the softcap matters. The amount of the softcap is calculated that as soon as the project reaches it, the ICO is considered successful and they have enough funds to develop their product. A hardcap is often just in place to limit the funding process.

Thinking about it, the couple of times I have seen it, those projects were relatively low key start ups to be fair who had solid concepts etc but maybe too ambitious for their size and capital. It may well be that they moved the goalposts so to speak. As mentioned, a softcap is the key and i'm probably being paranoid with the hardcap haha.
They still have phase 4 of the ICO now so hopefully they reach the hardcap as well.

They've hit their softcap which is the minimum funds needs for the project to launch, so yeah they'll be going ahead, the hardcap was only a little more ($5mill?) than their softcap.

The Bittwatt Coin Sale Goal is the equivalent of $30,400,000.00.
The minimum funding goal is the equivalent of $25,300,000.00 (soft cap).

Not sure what the hardcap figure is, but from the ico fund raiser looks to be around 90% so I have no doubt hardcap will be hit within the last 10/11 days

Even though there is no bonus anymore, I am also confident that they can reach their hardcap in the remaining days. But even if they don't reach it, the ICO is already a complete success and they have raised enough money to build the platform.

About 12 days is left before ICO ends that's enough time for hardcap to be smashed remember this is Crypto anything can happen not to think of FOMO in order words i have an open mind about them reaching hardcap.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

Of course it should, the basic thing is the softcap which have been reached, it means whatever they need for the development of the project has beh attained, hardcap is giving it more power to achieve much more... You get it?

Oh yes, I get that! It's just I've seen some really promising projects not go ahead before when they haven't hit hard cap!

That is weird. Usually, like Nathan01 said, only the softcap matters. The amount of the softcap is calculated that as soon as the project reaches it, the ICO is considered successful and they have enough funds to develop their product. A hardcap is often just in place to limit the funding process.

Thinking about it, the couple of times I have seen it, those projects were relatively low key start ups to be fair who had solid concepts etc but maybe too ambitious for their size and capital. It may well be that they moved the goalposts so to speak. As mentioned, a softcap is the key and i'm probably being paranoid with the hardcap haha.
They still have phase 4 of the ICO now so hopefully they reach the hardcap as well.

They've hit their softcap which is the minimum funds needs for the project to launch, so yeah they'll be going ahead, the hardcap was only a little more ($5mill?) than their softcap.

Not sure what the hardcap figure is, but from the ico fund raiser looks to be around 90% so I have no doubt hardcap will be hit within the last 10/11 days

Even though there is no bonus anymore, I am also confident that they can reach their hardcap in the remaining days. But even if they don't reach it, the ICO is already a complete success and they have raised enough money to build the platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 05:48:13 AM
I think energy market needs a platform like Bittwatt, where producer and consumer benefit from the collaboration. And the platform is also accessible free for all participants.

Yes, I also think that it's been a long time for a project like Bittwatt. I'm really looking forward to finally being able to use my self-produced stream on a simple exchange

I agree. Best thing is that more and more energy generated using natural resources (like solar and wind ) will come into use. Using Bittwatt platform more and more individual will be able to sell energy.

Maybe I'm a bit too naive. but if then each user can generate and sell electricity himself, that is an incentive to build many solar panels. maybe this will help reduce CO2 and stop climate change.
But maybe I'm just a dreamer

That may not be possible in current situation, but whoever is participating in general green n clean energy will be helping CO2 emissions at some level.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 14, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

I can bet such project didn't correctly do their homework before coming out on ICO although project may need more money but should be thoroughly planned from the get go, that's why I'm super confident in this project due to their thoroughness
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 14, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
May 14, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 14, 2018, 03:23:17 AM

Sure it should. What matters the most is the softcap. Once the softcap is reached then the project is definitely marked to continue as softcap is actually meant for the core purpose of a project.

That's the good thing of it, softcap was smashed a while back so no matter what the project will go ahead, regardless of hardcap; I still think it will be hit with over 10 days remaining of the ICO And looks to be around 90% of tokens sold
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 02:53:03 AM

Sure it should. What matters the most is the softcap. Once the softcap is reached then the project is definitely marked to continue as softcap is actually meant for the core purpose of a project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 02:15:49 AM
Just putting this out there; only 19 hours left for the 10% bonus. Looks like this phase (phase 3) was a good one for bittwatt. There should be only one phase left (phase 4) let us see what happens in the next hours.
I will urge people to seize this great opportunity and participate, before the 10% bonus comes to an end, hopefully the phase 4 the project will hit the hardcap.

It’s always exciting to watch the last few hours of stages like this as theirs normally a bunch of last minute purchases that bump the numbers up for last minute bonus seekers I’d imagine this is the same I think hardcap will get darn near close if not hit

You're right, just like i once stated that it has to do with human psychology, they feel more relaxed when the project is still ongoing and some maybe skeptical about investing but the last minute sales usually drives some sort of adrenaline rush that lead to massive sales, so hopefully, the sales will increase as the last stage draws nearer
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 14, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?

I doubt it being listed on big exchanges like Bittrex, with the amount of money they raised they won't want to pay the amount Bittrex will be demanding and now it is not just about the exchange fee but the team must guarantee a minimum amount of daily volume for some days, do I think they have money to pump the tokens to generate interest? NO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
May 14, 2018, 01:30:48 AM

I really want to believe that reaching hard  cap means they have gotten so much more. But Bittwatt will make do with what they had at softcap
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
May 14, 2018, 01:12:27 AM
is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 14, 2018, 12:44:09 AM

Of course it goes on, they have already started in Romania and other countries will follow shortly. Why should they just stop there? they have already taken so much, the hardcap is not missing much.
Activity: 728
May 14, 2018, 12:39:35 AM

I haven't seen it happen actually but I  don't imagine bittwatt stopping the project because the hardcap wasn't reach. That reminds me was bittwatt able to sell all the tokens of the phase 3 ico?
Activity: 490
May 13, 2018, 11:40:53 PM
Just putting this out there; only 19 hours left for the 10% bonus. Looks like this phase (phase 3) was a good one for bittwatt. There should be only one phase left (phase 4) let us see what happens in the next hours.
I will urge people to seize this great opportunity and participate, before the 10% bonus comes to an end, hopefully the phase 4 the project will hit the hardcap.

It’s always exciting to watch the last few hours of stages like this as theirs normally a bunch of last minute purchases that bump the numbers up for last minute bonus seekers I’d imagine this is the same I think hardcap will get darn near close if not hit

The last 5.5 hours with 10% bonus are already running.
I've been thinking about investing a few times over the past few days, and have now decided to use the bonus and still invest. I have great hope in Bittwatt, I think that will be a big project in the future

Nice, welcome to the club Wink I invested a little after I saw the announcement about the partnership between the energy company.  Im going to hold off buying more for now, want to see what else they release.

There are rumors that they want to announce a very large partnership in the near future. but I do not know anything. I'm really curious
maybe we will be annoyed that we did not invest more :-)
I hope they announce who they are partnering with, there are lots of advantages that comes​ with having a partnership with a company. Hope to get more information from the Dev soon.

I am eagerly looking out for that news. I totally agree with you partnerships would really ignite things. They seem to have been executing well thus far let us see how the expansion happens too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 13, 2018, 08:38:48 PM
Can anyone tell me what the bonuses for the pre-ICO and the ICO phases 1 and 2 were? I hope presale participants didn't get too big bonuses.

I think no one will disclose this information. That's why it's called private sale. Of course private investors who invest thousands or maybe millions of money can count on a bigger bonus than public sale participants. This is how it works on every ICO as I know.

Yeah there are always Private sale investor in every ICO, I think private investor has to do with the big backers of a project. Normally there's always lock clause for some months attached to it. I wonder how many months lock up period does Bittwatt private sales investors have.

But it wasn't a private sale. Just a pre-sale round for early supporters, right?

Edit: Found on their Telegram channel that the pre-ICO bonus was 35%.

Oh, so this information was not a secret, haha) Ok, I think presale participants deserved this bonus. They couldn't estimate the prospects in such way as we can now.

Well, yeah. They supported the project right from the beginning so a bonus is just fair. And 35% is reasonable and isn't that big of a bonus that we have to fear a dump.

No if I recall it was pretty well advertised and it was a substantial bonus but at the same time they took a huge risk from investing so early in the project they’ve been invested for a while at this point so they of course get the best rate for the tokens thanks to the bonus
May 13, 2018, 06:22:38 PM
Can anyone tell me what the bonuses for the pre-ICO and the ICO phases 1 and 2 were? I hope presale participants didn't get too big bonuses.

I think no one will disclose this information. That's why it's called private sale. Of course private investors who invest thousands or maybe millions of money can count on a bigger bonus than public sale participants. This is how it works on every ICO as I know.

Yeah there are always Private sale investor in every ICO, I think private investor has to do with the big backers of a project. Normally there's always lock clause for some months attached to it. I wonder how many months lock up period does Bittwatt private sales investors have.

But it wasn't a private sale. Just a pre-sale round for early supporters, right?

Edit: Found on their Telegram channel that the pre-ICO bonus was 35%.

Oh, so this information was not a secret, haha) Ok, I think presale participants deserved this bonus. They couldn't estimate the prospects in such way as we can now.

Well, yeah. They supported the project right from the beginning so a bonus is just fair. And 35% is reasonable and isn't that big of a bonus that we have to fear a dump.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

May 13, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: