Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 87. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
May 13, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
Bittwatt intend to create an energy platform where instant approvals can be possible between producers and suppliers.

This is very important to energy generation and distribution, there is this frustration that comes when you pay for a service and get delayed of the supply or not even getting real time approvals and that's one of the notoriety of the blockchain, with its speed and transparency it guarantees that

Yea the thing is that a lot of people are having this kind of problem on a regular basis but since the sector is a large sector that doesn't change or innovate often people just accept their fate but Bittwatt is going to change that I strongly believe.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 11:40:47 AM
Just putting this out there; only 19 hours left for the 10% bonus. Looks like this phase (phase 3) was a good one for bittwatt. There should be only one phase left (phase 4) let us see what happens in the next hours.
I will urge people to seize this great opportunity and participate, before the 10% bonus comes to an end, hopefully the phase 4 the project will hit the hardcap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 10:54:15 AM
Can anyone tell me what the bonuses for the pre-ICO and the ICO phases 1 and 2 were? I hope presale participants didn't get too big bonuses.

I think no one will disclose this information. That's why it's called private sale. Of course private investors who invest thousands or maybe millions of money can count on a bigger bonus than public sale participants. This is how it works on every ICO as I know.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

To me, I feel it's very feasible. I mean if they could raise $25.3 Million out of the needed $30.4Million, that is leaving out just about 5+Million to be raised and I don't think that's going to be a huge task to complete.
Activity: 728
May 13, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
Just putting this out there; only 19 hours left for the 10% bonus. Looks like this phase (phase 3) was a good one for bittwatt. There should be only one phase left (phase 4) let us see what happens in the next hours.

Good reminder to pick up some last coins on the cheap including the 10% bonus. I'm sure hardcap will be hit within phase 4 ( no bonus included)

Next phase is starting in another 10+ hours. And I guess thats also the last phase and dont have any bonus. Honestly, reaching hardcap could be easier for the project as they are already so close to hardcap range.

Wow that will be immediately the phase 3 is over.. This would be a nice time to get bittwatt tokens with the 10% bonus as no one is sure any bonus will be given during the phase 4 sales.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 13, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

Good reminder to pick up some last coins on the cheap including the 10% bonus. I'm sure hardcap will be hit within phase 4 ( no bonus included)

Next phase is starting in another 10+ hours. And I guess thats also the last phase and dont have any bonus. Honestly, reaching hardcap could be easier for the project as they are already so close to hardcap range.

I’d still imagine the last phase will remain in high demand because of the recent announcements the partnerships they’ve announced is hopefully only the beginning would be great to see a project like this reach their hardcap with more demand remaining once it hits exchanges
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
May 13, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 09:05:58 AM
Can anyone tell me what the bonuses for the pre-ICO and the ICO phases 1 and 2 were? I hope presale participants didn't get too big bonuses.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 08:32:25 AM
I think energy market needs a platform like Bittwatt, where producer and consumer benefit from the collaboration. And the platform is also accessible free for all participants.

I honestly never knew energy markets were this big; I am not sure how the platform would actually work but this would really mean a new market for users to trader energy without having to actually try to get contracts and all. We could actually see new business thrive on this idea alone.

The industry is actually big, as population is increasing by the day, hence the constant need for energy, so is like the population increase is directly related to the wants of energy and it goes all the way, from individuals, industries, firms, etc, is like an insatiable need out there and bittwatt is here to help solve the issue, as governments alone can not accomplish this task
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 13, 2018, 08:06:02 AM
Bittwatt intend to create an energy platform where instant approvals can be possible between producers and suppliers.

This is very important to energy generation and distribution, there is this frustration that comes when you pay for a service and get delayed of the supply or not even getting real time approvals and that's one of the notoriety of the blockchain, with its speed and transparency it guarantees that
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 13, 2018, 08:05:26 AM
Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt

Yeah they have a full potential to raise projected Hard Cap. Anyway already raised amount is quite enough for future development.

Their well past what they needed i think at this point i think everything they earn is just a bonus to ease development, their very close to hitting the hardcap when this project ICO is done, its shocking how well its been selling, i'd imagine we are going to see some big partnerships announced as the project continues
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt

Yeah they have a full potential to raise projected Hard Cap. Anyway already raised amount is quite enough for future development.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 13, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 07:09:43 AM
Activity: 490
May 13, 2018, 06:33:33 AM
I think energy market needs a platform like Bittwatt, where producer and consumer benefit from the collaboration. And the platform is also accessible free for all participants.

I honestly never knew energy markets were this big; I am not sure how the platform would actually work but this would really mean a new market for users to trader energy without having to actually try to get contracts and all. We could actually see new business thrive on this idea alone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 13, 2018, 05:56:37 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 13, 2018, 05:13:34 AM

Yes, I also think that it's been a long time for a project like Bittwatt. I'm really looking forward to finally being able to use my self-produced stream on a simple exchange

I agree. Best thing is that more and more energy generated using natural resources (like solar and wind ) will come into use. Using Bittwatt platform more and more individual will be able to sell energy.

Maybe I'm a bit too naive. but if then each user can generate and sell electricity himself, that is an incentive to build many solar panels. maybe this will help reduce CO2 and stop climate change.
But maybe I'm just a dreamer
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 13, 2018, 05:05:53 AM
How many people work on this project part time or full time?

I think if you want such information you can send a private message to one of the admin but I doubt if they gonna be given this information because it doe not help them in any way
I agree but if you want to know how the team looks like a little bit just check out this link to their website https://bittwatt.com/#team, you can also go to their LinkedIn profiles by clicking on their names.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 04:39:33 AM

Yes, I also think that it's been a long time for a project like Bittwatt. I'm really looking forward to finally being able to use my self-produced stream on a simple exchange

I agree. Best thing is that more and more energy generated using natural resources (like solar and wind ) will come into use. Using Bittwatt platform more and more individual will be able to sell energy.
Activity: 672
May 13, 2018, 03:11:52 AM
How many people work on this project part time or full time?

Hello there. I don't think this your question needs an answer, would have recommended you to go ask in the telegram but i don't think this is an information the team would like to disclose out to random individuals.

I do agree with you on that, i don't think is even necessary asking such, as a new project they still have a lot to put in place and even if they give a specific number. its bound to change in due time, that part should be left for the bittwatt team to deal with, not our problem, our main deliberation is based on having a successful ICO and watch our investment grow, somethings are best kept private
Pages:
Jump to: