Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 99. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 03:55:20 PM
The Bittwatt Commercial Platform already exists and is integrated within the workflow of one of the biggest Eastern European providers of electricity & natural gas with applications in place in Romanian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Macedonian & Hungarian markets.

what do you guys think? say bittwatt enters into lots of partnerships that's on the global scale of different continent of the world, do you think the earlier prediction of BWT to $200 is possible??

It is possible but we have to look at how  many years it might take them to get there. Maybe 2 to 3 years, 200 usd is a high amount and bittwatt is just starting.
Activity: 490
May 08, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
An innovative project that is gaining a huge momentum and in the near future will be one of the most successful!

I was surprised to know they are planing expansion now. They started off in Romania and they plan to expand elsewhere. Accordingly to their roadmap it should be happening any time soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
The funds raised during the contribution period will be used solely for the development and further product design and marketing of Bittwatt

There is surely a need for continuous development and improvement of a wonderful project like this. So I will say that was totally expected. Cause with time there will be some upgrades needed to better the performance of the system

What I understood is Bittwatt already have working product in few European countries and now they want to expand their business to other part of the world.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 08, 2018, 03:21:26 PM
The Bittwatt Commercial Platform already exists and is integrated within the workflow of one of the biggest Eastern European providers of electricity & natural gas with applications in place in Romanian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Macedonian & Hungarian markets.

what do you guys think? say bittwatt enters into lots of partnerships that's on the global scale of different continent of the world, do you think the earlier prediction of BWT to $200 is possible??
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 08, 2018, 02:42:34 PM
The funds raised during the contribution period will be used solely for the development and further product design and marketing of Bittwatt

Glad to see that they have marketing as part of their plan, a large chunk should be invested in that area for massive promotion, they have really done well in that aspect during this ICO period because a lot of individuals know about this, so is a plus to this project

It looks like it has paid off, Bitwatt has done extremely well with the sale still 5 days left to go for the 10% bonus but can't see it lasting too long, looks to be around 85% sold and I haven't seen them update it for a while

Ya i'd imagine they have to be very close, they had an insanely fast paced sale, and the tokens moved exceedingly fast, i'd be surprised if they aren't much further than the 85% already and just haven't updated it yet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 08, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

Glad to see that they have marketing as part of their plan, a large chunk should be invested in that area for massive promotion, they have really done well in that aspect during this ICO period because a lot of individuals know about this, so is a plus to this project

It looks like it has paid off, Bitwatt has done extremely well with the sale still 5 days left to go for the 10% bonus but can't see it lasting too long, looks to be around 85% sold and I haven't seen them update it for a while
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 08, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Yes they did a great promotion for this project with a little help from the last airdrop and don't forget the world blockhain contest in Dubai where Bitfence also went https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/986107114623066112.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 02:18:52 PM
Bittwatt is a matchmaking platform that connects all market players (from DSOs to consumers) and provides a standardized blockchain protocol for sharing relevant business information, all the while creating a decentralized service for energy supply, billing and balancing
Activity: 672
May 08, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 01:54:35 PM
The Bittwatt platform as well as its app suit are built from bottom-up into a robust structure, combining the need to measure the energy output, whilst measuring its price.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 01:52:42 PM
PEER-TO-PEER TRANSACTIONS -
A secure multilateral framework for international energy cooperation (in areas such as production, conversion, transportation, distribution, transaction settlements based on smart contracts, and use of energy).
Activity: 420
May 08, 2018, 01:14:34 PM
Energy field is hot and always hot as well as ever green. Bittwatt will stay as long as energy sector is there. Proper execution of the platform is key. I believe with the experience of the Bittwatt team, it is possible to execute the project successfully.

No doubt that the Bittwatt Team will be successful. I think they drive the right strategy with entering new markets (countries) slowly but steady.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 12:29:07 PM
thanks to their twitter-account https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd i found this interesting interview with Daniela Stoicescu, CEO of Bittwatt
http://www.intellinews.com/romanian-startups-at-the-heart-of-blockchain-energy-trading-rally-140694/?source=romania

In the interview the following was mentioned:

"The Beta version of the platform will be available in May in Bulgaria (Energy Market) and Romania (Eva Energy) and will allow suppliers and consumers to publish their bids and supply requests based on minimum configuration"

Does it mean they will be operation or are operational now in Bulgaria and Romania? I read in the interview that they plan now is expansion. I understand they are operational.

Is it already decided when they plan to extend their services to other countries? I'd really like to know when their platform will be available here in Germany.

On page 24 in the white paper is a plan in which countries they want to start at what time. To answer your question, in Germany it starts in Q2 2019

https://bittwatt.com/static/files/Bittwatt-Whitepaper-EN.pdf

Thanks for your answer. Q2 2019 isn't that far in the future. I hope everything goes as planned and that they can stick to their roadmap / time schedule.
Activity: 70
May 08, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 12:10:25 PM
The BWT token is used to pay for electricity on the Bittwatt platform, regardless of geography or supplier(as long as the energy supplier is a Bittwatt partner).
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
May 08, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
Energy field is hot and always hot as well as ever green. Bittwatt will stay as long as energy sector is there. Proper execution of the platform is key. I believe with the experience of the Bittwatt team, it is possible to execute the project successfully.
Activity: 532
May 08, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

There is surely a need for continuous development and improvement of a wonderful project like this. So I will say that was totally expected. Cause with time there will be some upgrades needed to better the performance of the system
Activity: 112
May 08, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
An innovative project that is gaining a huge momentum and in the near future will be one of the most successful!
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 08, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
Bittwatt have finalized to go with Coss as the first exchange after their sale is over and other exchanges might definitely follow. Im curious for further news on exchange listing. Cool

That was expected for sure as they have decided to use them for their ico they couldn't have bypassed coss and get list on another after the ICO.

It was strategic and kind of economical too as it eliminates the cost of listing, coss is actually a good exchange, I haven't heard any bad comment about them before

Yeah they are.. I even have an account with the them. But they are not widely know like other exchanges and that may be the the issue.
Is it a good exchange from your experience? i heard from my friend that it is a very abstract design and the trading fees is around 0.2% is that right?

I don't know if it's just me but i can't access this review website, who else is having same issue?
I hadn't actually heard of this exchange before which made me wonder what exactly it was. I found this review on it: https://blockonomi.com/coss-review/

Actually sounds pretty cool and I'm glad to hear BitWatt are supposedly getting listed on it
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 08, 2018, 10:27:07 AM
thanks to their twitter-account https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd i found this interesting interview with Daniela Stoicescu, CEO of Bittwatt
http://www.intellinews.com/romanian-startups-at-the-heart-of-blockchain-energy-trading-rally-140694/?source=romania

In the interview the following was mentioned:

"The Beta version of the platform will be available in May in Bulgaria (Energy Market) and Romania (Eva Energy) and will allow suppliers and consumers to publish their bids and supply requests based on minimum configuration"

Does it mean they will be operation or are operational now in Bulgaria and Romania? I read in the interview that they plan now is expansion. I understand they are operational.

Is it already decided when they plan to extend their services to other countries? I'd really like to know when their platform will be available here in Germany.

On page 24 in the white paper is a plan in which countries they want to start at what time. To answer your question, in Germany it starts in Q2 2019

https://bittwatt.com/static/files/Bittwatt-Whitepaper-EN.pdf

The country roadmap is super ambitious i find, but considering their team grows and they have the finances to back it i don't see why they wouldn't be able to pull it off, once they get moving i'd imagine we will see them turning on new areas one after the other just pausing to maintain scale and stability.
Pages:
Jump to: