Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 96. (Read 11783 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 10, 2018, 02:47:37 AM
Bittwatt project looks very interested and reputed. i can't find price of per token? i means what price of bittwatt token with 1 ETH= ? Bittwatt? i can see here remarkable community of interest on this thread and on telegram too. amazing. good luck Dev.

yes, it was not easy to find the prize, for whatever reason. But we have now found out that 1 BWT = 0.12 $

Another question: Bittwatt seems to have already started in Romania, are there any user reports on how it works?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 02:32:45 AM
In what exchanges Bittwatt will be listed firstly? And which are the planned ones, do we have any information about them.

As you can read in posts above, after the ICO Bittwatt will be listed on Coss.io. CoFounder Christian Hagmann was an advisor to Coss, so they share a common history. It will be a good partnership

Thats interesting point. Now I understand how the partnership between Coss and Bittwatt happened. But this is nice one. Atleast project ends up in good exchange for the first listing.

btw any confirmed news they will listing on COSS? If it is I think it is a good move securing an exchange this early. I did not notice Christian was an advisor. From what I have read he seems quite into the community. Let us see how this turns. It is interesting that they are currently expanding from Romania.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 02:16:15 AM
This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit! I recommend to all investors.

I think there will be some really big news coming from Bittwatt after the ICO ends, it's crazy that there is now only 5 days left until it finishes. It's great that they have nearly hit their hard cap, don't forget new investors there is still a 10% bonus available.

in 4 days phase 3 of the ICO ends with 10% bonus, then it goes on until 27.5. without a bonus, only then ends the ICO
which big news do you expect after the ICO?

Well I haven't seen anything official from the Bittwatt team yet, but surely we are expecting some new exchange listings/partnerships after the ICO ends! I would personally like to see them get onto KuCoin, their BTW token will do well on KuCoin.

I am assuming COSS is one to start with; Coss supports fiat as well so it makes it a good place to list and raise funds. I think they can start listing with small-medium exchanges and build their way to the bigger exchanges. I know the bigger exchanges cost tons.

This seems to be very good idea. But I also feel that Bittwatt token should be available to big exchange as those exchanges earned trust of millions of people and new exchange will take some time to build such reputation.

Well hopefully the project gets recongized as a global success and COSS can generate enough volume for BitWatt to draw attention, I'm sure if a project is big enough already, bigger exchanges don't have as much of a problem listing them since there is less risk of it being a failed project. I suspect there will be less of a price for the listing

Right. Cross exchange should show that they can handle millions of volume with ease and trader should feel confident in trading at platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 12:10:40 AM
Bittwatt project looks very interested and reputed. i can't find price of per token? i means what price of bittwatt token with 1 ETH= ? Bittwatt? i can see here remarkable community of interest on this thread and on telegram too. amazing. good luck Dev.
Activity: 728
May 09, 2018, 11:41:31 PM
I found this on their telegram Bittwatt plan on getting listed on coss.io as their first exchange and more will follow. Does anyone know when they will be listed??

This has been the major discussion here these past days... If scroll through the past thread you will notice the speculated date should come after the ico.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2018, 05:54:34 PM
This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit! I recommend to all investors.

I think there will be some really big news coming from Bittwatt after the ICO ends, it's crazy that there is now only 5 days left until it finishes. It's great that they have nearly hit their hard cap, don't forget new investors there is still a 10% bonus available.

in 4 days phase 3 of the ICO ends with 10% bonus, then it goes on until 27.5. without a bonus, only then ends the ICO

Well I haven't seen anything official from the Bittwatt team yet, but surely we are expecting some new exchange listings/partnerships after the ICO ends! I would personally like to see them get onto KuCoin, their BTW token will do well on KuCoin.

I am assuming COSS is one to start with; Coss supports fiat as well so it makes it a good place to list and raise funds. I think they can start listing with small-medium exchanges and build their way to the bigger exchanges. I know the bigger exchanges cost tons.

This seems to be very good idea. But I also feel that Bittwatt token should be available to big exchange as those exchanges earned trust of millions of people and new exchange will take some time to build such reputation.

Yea. You are right by that. Exchanges that has been in existence for a while now can easily get more people to trust them due to the time of existence and number of customers they have satisfied over time.

I think a lot of the so-called 'smaller' exchanges are seeing an influx of new investors sign up because the fees and KYC is getting out of hand on some of the larger exchanges. I think we will see a huge shift in the future of these new exchanges replacing some of the bigger ones currently operating.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
May 09, 2018, 05:46:49 PM
ico and May 27th how many tokens bitwatt are sold for now  Huh
because I see the website has no token information sold for now  Cheesy

They don't have a specific number amount of how many tokens but you can see a kind of rough idea of how many tokens are sold on the main website @ https://www.bittwatt.com/

You can see it's roughly around 85% on the timeline which hasn't been updated for a while, I imagine they will update it once the remaining 4 days left of the last 10% bonus.

Suspect it will be sold out before these 4 days.

I know this 10 % bonus ICO PHASE 3 and still have ICO PHASE 4 May 13th - May 27th and no bonus for ico phase 4
I expect $ 25.300.000,00 (soft cap) to reach

The softcap is already reached. We are talking here about reaching the hardcap. Which is very likely to happen if you ask me.

Is the '85% complete' on the website for the current stage, or for the project overall?  Either way I agree at the rate they've been getting funds I can see them hitting the hardcap easy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
May 09, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
Today I received my bounty tokens from bountyhive for this wonderful project. With that I am ready to fly with Bittwatt and eagerly looking forward for the ICO closure and listing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 05:33:52 PM
I found this on their telegram Bittwatt plan on getting listed on coss.io as their first exchange and more will follow. Does anyone know when they will be listed??
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

They don't have a specific number amount of how many tokens but you can see a kind of rough idea of how many tokens are sold on the main website @ https://www.bittwatt.com/

You can see it's roughly around 85% on the timeline which hasn't been updated for a while, I imagine they will update it once the remaining 4 days left of the last 10% bonus.

I know this 10 % bonus ICO PHASE 3 and still have ICO PHASE 4 May 13th - May 27th and no bonus for ico phase 4

The softcap is already reached. We are talking here about reaching the hardcap. Which is very likely to happen if you ask me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

May 09, 2018, 04:48:15 PM
In what exchanges Bittwatt will be listed firstly? And which are the planned ones, do we have any information about them.

As you can read in posts above, after the ICO Bittwatt will be listed on Coss.io. CoFounder Christian Hagmann was an advisor to Coss, so they share a common history. It will be a good partnership

Thats interesting point. Now I understand how the partnership between Coss and Bittwatt happened. But this is nice one. Atleast project ends up in good exchange for the first listing.
That is a win-win situation for Bittwatt and for the coss exchange, they benefit both. Bittwatt will pay less listing price and coss will generate extra volume and fees with Bittwatt.

Surely a win win situation but it looks like bittwatt will be the ones doing more of the favour to coss exchange especially if bittwatt holds up announcements of other exchanges for sometimes to make sure coss exchange is the only known exchange were bittwatt is tradable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

That is a win-win situation for Bittwatt and for the coss exchange, they benefit both. Bittwatt will pay less listing price and coss will generate extra volume and fees with Bittwatt.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
May 09, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

They will surely start with coss since they are in partnership with them in the ico. Coss is a good exchange, its just not known to many yet.
Yea i have seen a lot of good reviews about COSS and i have even tried it out it is very simple to understand and it is very fast.

I haven't tried it myself and also heard is an easy exchange to use... But what's the cost of withdrawal? I mean their withdrawal fee.

Withdrawal fee is always one of the more important things, as their a new exchange i'll imagine they are still working on lowering their fees, most exchanges, start higher and back off as they get a bit of a buffer for safety, a quick google shows that they have talked a few times about wanting to have a 0 profit withdrawal fee...

That said the bonus that you get for bittwatt for buying via coss seems well worth it to me at least
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
May 09, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
May 09, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 09, 2018, 04:15:05 PM
Last days of a 10% bonus! Only 4 days left, you still have time to get your bonus. Use the remaining time wisely and don’t miss your chance!

Once the 10% bonus is over, will the bonus be reduced to 5% or will there be no bonus at all for the rest of the tokensale?
Bittwatt team hasn't given any information regarding the reduction of percentage, but hopefully I think the bonus will be reduced.
The bonus has been reduced every time so i think they will reduce it again do we already know how much they have made now?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 03:53:38 PM
The scope of this project revolves around improving security of energy supply, and maximizing the efficiency of production, conversion, transport, distribution and use of energy.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
May 09, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

They will surely start with coss since they are in partnership with them in the ico. Coss is a good exchange, its just not known to many yet.
Yea i have seen a lot of good reviews about COSS and i have even tried it out it is very simple to understand and it is very fast.

I haven't tried it myself and also heard is an easy exchange to use... But what's the cost of withdrawal? I mean their withdrawal fee.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 09, 2018, 03:40:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: