Pages:
Author

Topic: archived - page 5. (Read 146390 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
July 24, 2014, 12:19:31 PM
yeah and dev is working hard too, since month  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 24, 2014, 12:15:48 PM
Please let's stop this nonsense. My apologies if I offended you. Could we please be civil and keep the thread clean!

IRC for this kind of discussions? or not transparent enough?

We are working on a plan, give us time and we will not disappoint
July 24, 2014, 12:15:09 PM

[/quote]

LMAO

not the same day, no the same price, not the same quantity, try again

[/quote]

i dont have to try if u have problems to read charts, so show me chart with my dump? can u? if u say it is not 13.07 0.30am-1am what is in red circle on ur pic? so show me on ur chart where is my sell?
if u cant u just fud and lier
July 24, 2014, 12:10:53 PM

so look on ur mistake, i dumped not dev, to get cheaper from weak hands and buy back cheaper, i sold part of my coins, surprised? so will u stop spreading fud and delete ur post it was dev dump if u r homest:)

so who now looks like idiot?

LMAO

not the same day, not the same price, not the same quantity, try again

your screenshot before you delete it: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/200552ipbitcointalkorg.jpg

for info techsolution is in the same time zone than me (him Poland, me France)
July 24, 2014, 12:07:27 PM

so look on ur mistake, i dumped not dev, to get cheaper from weak hands and buy back cheaper, i sold part of my coins, surprised? so will u stop spreading fud and delete ur post it was dev dump if u r homest:)

so who now looks like idiot?
July 24, 2014, 12:04:05 PM

yes, it's a coincidence  Roll Eyes

and you do not play the idiot  Cheesy

come on....
July 24, 2014, 12:03:28 PM

We shall see

Yup.. No hard feelings. Hope you stop by to check on us once in a while!
July 24, 2014, 12:01:26 PM

When someone want to make me look like a troll, yes

Someone that actively promotes a fork and says screw you bagholders.. Troll in my dictionary

it's the only way to not waste all the works that has been done, this coin can never be big on this basis, time will tell who was right...

i bet you 1 BTC that this coin (without a fork or a new start from 0) will never reach 10k sat
July 24, 2014, 12:01:04 PM
Could we please stop the discusion and move on! Dev is out and I already are in the works of finding some respected "dev". Once this is more in the works I will report. Expect atleast a good solution within a week! (yes, promised deadline)

We are still on people! Lets be constructive
July 24, 2014, 11:55:07 AM

Someone that actively promotes a fork and says screw you bagholders.. Troll in my dictionary

I never kept people in the dark.. I told you didn't I? Do you think you are special and I did not tell anyone else? Tongue
July 24, 2014, 11:51:00 AM

u call xxx scam and dead coin, but now u r into raw which seems from the same dev? it looks funny what u say and what u do:)

i see you play the idiot too

i'll dump as soon as possible, don't worry  Grin

i had hold xxxcoin more than 3 weeks, it's not the same...

i play idiot? can u explain ur way of thinking?

it's not a secret that i'm mining many coins... i do all the launch i can

all this to try to discredit me, good luck...

it's not me who keeps crucial infos for myself as a Communauty Manager Manipulator

why u call me manipulator even i was over one week off, discredit u? u even did not get what i say:)
u always attack all ppl who think different than u?

You're not the worst, to be honest, i wasn't thinking to you particularly

July 24, 2014, 11:46:16 AM

u call xxx scam and dead coin, but now u r into raw which seems from the same dev? it looks funny what u say and what u do:)

it's not me who keeps crucial infos for myself as a Communauty Manager Manipulator

why u call me manipulator even i was over one week off, discredit u? u even did not get what i say:)
u always attack all ppl who think different than u?
July 24, 2014, 11:42:08 AM

July 24, 2014, 11:38:57 AM

but everybody can now see that you and other CM had kept a lot of informations four yourself, very fair for other people  Roll Eyes
now you can't be trusted

there is difference between us, i never say bad thing about former members, i also say what i see, u say what u guess, so dont be offence against all ppl if u have no problem with all of them
July 24, 2014, 11:33:56 AM

July 24, 2014, 11:30:36 AM

but everybody can now see that you and other CM had kept a lot of informations four yourself, very fair for other people  Roll Eyes
now you can't be trusted
July 24, 2014, 11:22:42 AM

this coin is dead, you can't make anything with it, you can't bring serious investors given the history of it.
A new coin is the only way, it must start on healthy foundations to have a chance of success.

bag holder will cry, but they can blame themselves, the scam was more than obvious...

MCnulty

the only interest you have in a new coin is to mine and dump it for some chump change

YOU STUPID MINER.

GET THE FUCK OUT

it's the opposite i would like to hold, but 99.9% of altcoins are shitcoins made for dump on idiots buyers... like this one obviously

i want a coin which i can put confidence in it, do you get the idea ?
July 24, 2014, 11:15:44 AM

this coin is dead, you can't make anything with it, you can't bring serious investors given the history of it.
A new coin is the only way, it must start on healthy foundations to have a chance of success.

bag holder will cry, but they can blame themselves, the scam was more than obvious...

MCnulty

the only interest you have in a new coin is to mine and dump it for some chump change

YOU STUPID MINER.

GET THE FUCK OUT

it's the opposite i would like to hold, but 99.9% of altcoins are shitcoins made for dump on idiots buyers... like this one obviously

You want a coin with a conscience? Go try karmacoin
July 24, 2014, 10:54:04 AM

MCnulty

YOU STUPID MINER.

GET THE FUCK OUT

Pages:
Jump to: