Pages:
Author

Topic: archived - page 6. (Read 146390 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
July 24, 2014, 10:17:47 AM

this coin is dead, you can't make anything with it, you can't bring serious investors given the history of it.
A new coin is the only way, it must start on healthy foundations to have a chance of success.

bag holder will cry, but they can blame themselves, the scam was more than obvious...

MCnulty

the only interest you have in a new coin is to mine and dump it for some chump change

YOU STUPID MINER.

GET THE FUCK OUT
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Trusted Member
July 24, 2014, 09:12:02 AM
We still need to decide on The dev. They still did not answer so are they out as of Community concern?

And if yes? What are our steps as of then? Hope they give OP? Make new thread? Continue here until he disrupts or we totally rebrand because of succes?

Or should this decisions been taken by some trusted members instead of whole Community?

The Twitter and reddit are already ours

Start a new thread, if dev gives us the op then much better. Im buying more as they go cheap. These stuff happens a lot on other coins as i saw with many, and having a strong community or a trust worthy person to take control will 100% increase market.

Fuck the original dev, we are the devs from now on

Activity: 126
July 24, 2014, 09:05:15 AM
We still need to decide on The dev. They still did not answer so are they out as of Community concern?

And if yes? What are our steps as of then? Hope they give OP? Make new thread? Continue here until he disrupts or we totally rebrand because of succes?

Or should this decisions been taken by some trusted members instead of whole Community?

The Twitter and reddit are already ours
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Trusted Member
July 24, 2014, 08:54:13 AM
this is all too confusing . are we still good to go with this shit? or is everything just falling apart?  So many members here doing a good job and mojo worked hard for the cam site + website... ffs guys get it together
July 24, 2014, 08:32:24 AM
I'm glad you posted that. I have nothing to hide. If people are offend by this I love to hear The feedback

Even Tech will tell you I try to manipulate him. But he sees threw it and acts accordinly

Let it be clear that all I do is to progress this coin get fucking rich and start multiple remittance charity so STFU

My goal is to bring crypto main stream. Al my attention is focussed on that. Sorry for getting rich down The road and getting my boats dirty

Currently also Reading Potcoin. Expect me to get involved there to. I can bring that coin to 500+ coffeeshops as a dutchman Tongue and comitted blower
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
July 24, 2014, 08:27:50 AM
The one that said he is holding! I try to manipulate obv community trolls.

I own 5%.. If I would have dumped price would been 10 sat Wink weak hands sold of.. Into my buy orders

Common this is not a game but serious business to me.. I have always been straight in Public.. If you speak to me in private do please keep in mind I could be manipulating you to get my personal goals reached. Just FYI

My #1 goal.. Escape volicity :d

transparent, and serious...  Cheesy

i'm disappointed, finally you're not better than the scammy dev...

for the public, a little chat i have with you just after the big dump 2 days ago:

http://pastebin.com/EnzPwAL2
July 24, 2014, 08:18:59 AM
Really.. so every business just starts up and there is a 50/50 chance that it instantly becomes a well respected legitimate and desired product / or dies. WAKE UP! this is a teething problem, yes I agree that the Devs have done wrong by the product and the investors AND management. But this will be cleared up and forgotten soon enough. All alt coins are volatile, but at the end of the day there are enough good people behind this coin (Like SushiChef) for this to go far.   Tongue

quote me an altcoin which is successfull with a 2 day POW ?  without speaking of a scammer dev....

A week ago we already discussed my distrust of The dev. I already told you I was working on it. You have to agree that as for now it turned out great. I know other will probably mot be schred to report on they're holdings in Public.

A lot of coins already changes hand in a Month this will only continue people will take profit. Let them doesnt matter on The long run
July 24, 2014, 08:13:03 AM
The one that said he is holding! I try to manipulate obv community trolls.

I own 5%.. If I would have dumped price would been 10 sat Wink weak hands sold of.. Into my buy orders

Common this is not a game but serious business to me.. I have always been straight in Public.. If you speak to me in private do please keep in mind I could be manipulating you to get my personal goals reached. Just FYI

My #1 goal.. Escape volicity :d
July 24, 2014, 08:10:59 AM
Really.. so every business just starts up and there is a 50/50 chance that it instantly becomes a well respected legitimate and desired product / or dies. WAKE UP! this is a teething problem, yes I agree that the Devs have done wrong by the product and the investors AND management. But this will be cleared up and forgotten soon enough. All alt coins are volatile, but at the end of the day there are enough good people behind this coin (Like SushiChef) for this to go far.   Tongue

quote me an altcoin which is successfull with a 2 day POW ?  without speaking of a scammer dev....
July 24, 2014, 08:08:18 AM
I love transparency.. Will even go as far as a Public outcome of all investors with transaction from Every wallet to confirm. But this will be a hard thing so I talked with a lot of bagholders and have a approx of holding % of guine people. We also have silent investors who only watch so The % of rouge coins go down even further

So I dont see any problem ar The moment and sure things will get rough with a rouge holder but he can not kill The coin. He doesnt have that much coin

please...

which SushiChef we should listen?

the one who told me he have sell, or the one here who told people he is holding ?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 24, 2014, 08:00:20 AM
July 24, 2014, 07:54:42 AM
I love transparency.. Will even go as far as a Public outcome of all investors with transaction from Every wallet to confirm. But this will be a hard thing so I talked with a lot of bagholders and have a approx of holding % of guine people. We also have silent investors who only watch so The % of rouge coins go down even further

So I dont see any problem ar The moment and sure things will get rough with a rouge holder but he can not kill The coin. He doesnt have that much coin
July 24, 2014, 07:50:01 AM
I disagree because of different reasons which I'm not going to discuss in Public.

You can always reach me threw pm

not be transparent brings nothing good, I'm tired of your secrets, you have a different speech according to your contacts...
July 24, 2014, 07:36:16 AM
I disagree because of different reasons which I'm not going to discuss in Public.

You can always reach me threw pm
July 24, 2014, 07:24:24 AM
When I asked on July 14, 2014 why the balance is 0 .... someone here considered me mad.
Now the same person tries to keep the dev's side.

It is very clear that he dumped the coins and left the boat. Low level persons = low profit in a short time. that's they are.

By The dev his own words: "we invested 80 btc already"

If this was true they would be going insane and try to keep everything together. Because The lack of this I think they left The boat also. A goodthing, better now then 4 Months into The project at higher price

---

The community team will not waste anymore time on them and will only be working on constructive things. If we dont hear anything within The next 24hrs I will consider them done and will install a new main "dev"

this coin is dead, you can't make anything with it, you can't bring serious investors given the history of it.
A new coin is the only way, it must start on healthy foundations to have a chance of success.

bag holder will cry, but they can blame themselves, the scam was more than obvious...
July 24, 2014, 07:04:49 AM
When I asked on July 14, 2014 why the balance is 0 .... someone here considered me mad.

It is very clear that he dumped the coins and left the boat. Low level persons = low profit in a short time. that's they are.

By The dev his own words: "we invested 80 btc already"

If this was true they would be going insane and try to keep everything together. Because The lack of this I think they left The boat also. A goodthing, better now then 4 Months into The project at higher price

---

The community team will not waste anymore time on them and will only be working on constructive things. If we dont hear anything within The next 24hrs I will consider them done and will install a new main "dev"
Activity: 14
July 24, 2014, 06:46:52 AM

Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
July 24, 2014, 06:01:25 AM

Also still waiting for an appointment with the Dev(s) to meet up and discuss future and vision!

fuck these rats man! the only thing to discuss about is that they handover the keys and step off...
Angry
July 24, 2014, 05:54:30 AM
                                                      --------- update camsite and milestones ----------

Dear Community, Our first webcam site is nearly finished and it is open for everyone to participate. All known bugs are taken care of and a new payment method is implemented. Currently we have 10+ registered entertainers that will be using our services. We are working hard to get more entertainers to our websites and have made contact with different known webcam girls/guys to participate. If all goes well we will have a GRAND OPENING with some well known girls later this week. The site is live as from now and can be used by entertainers to do "pay2chat" sessions.

Besides our webcam sites we have been working this past week on some other things as well and I can share with you the information about 2 confirmed business meetings with company's working in the adult entertainment industry. We will be talking about the collaboration that we could have with them (accepting XxXcoin, marketing, girls). When these meetings have taken place we will report back on it. There are more meetings in the works and still awaiting reply on a couple of them.

So our priorities for this week are

- Getting girls/guys sign up @ xxxcoincams.com
 - Interest merchants/site operators to accept XxXcoin
 - Looking for business partners (something like this http://camgirlmansion.xxx)  
 - Get PR material complete and start sending press releases
 - Contact exchanges and get on voting list (or get listed right away)
 - Look into ways of getting a fiat-gateway to buy XxXcoin threw CC or bank

Hope this gives some more insight into our tasks and team effort! Thanks again for all the confidence and help from the Community

Untill now we have worked on; Getting girls, looking for business partners, contacted exchanges and looked into selling XxXcoin for Euro's (dollars next week)

We will be working on; MORE GIRLS, get PR material translated, contact different webcam promoters!

-------

Also still waiting for an appointment with the Dev(s) to meet up and discuss future and vision!
Activity: 15
July 24, 2014, 05:19:34 AM
All supporting the coin, why continue to pay attention to this troll, just ignore him, you have your own head right?! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: