Pages:
Author

Topic: [ARCHIVED, LOCKED] DASH Green [because another project with same name appeared] - page 2. (Read 1512 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I see the coin is launched already and some masternodes are running yet.
What will be the max supply?

Maybe you also should ad some more content to your website.
Don't forget to make a team.
Anonimity is not giving lots of credibility.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
I subscribe to this interesting topic and wait for the first version of the wallet.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Thank you very much for your replies. It’s nice to have some positive feedback.

Regarding the POW algo… Yes, I also think it needs to be GPU-mineable. But having a small difference between CPU and GPU speeds is a big bonus, I believe. This way we can get both CPU and GPU miners on board.

There were a few people asking for discord. I think it is a nice idea, but for later. I’d prefer to have the communication here at the early stage.

Thanks!

yeap, being both CPU- and GPU-mineable is nice initiative.
Waiting for the announcement of launch day of Dash Green mainnet, and start mining later.
Thanks.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
very interesting project, i will watch this project,

cpu mining is great and i like cpu mining, many people are mine with cpu coins.
for the total supply is 21M
for the block reward of POS, 20% POS yearly interest rate.
Activity: 4
A low stake rate, possibly variable maybe based on current economic conditions, i.e. pegged to a multiple of TBonds
A decent total supply, depending on rewards/block time, maybe target to have the total supply reach in a few years only, coins like these have gained a following recently (i.e. XNV)
Definitely change the name to something not referring Dash, you could just mention that its a code fork of Dash in the description, but "Dash Green" is neither catchy nor sounds like a promising coin
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
RESERVED FOR HINDI TRANSLATION

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....

helloo desiiiii.. Can't you read those ANN???
Here's the ANN :
I am looking for long term supporters of “DASH Green” project. People interested in fast buy/sell, pump and dump, daily feature demands or fud, please find some other projects.
No premine here either, so do not expect multiple bounties for translation to other languages or coin listing bribes.

Read ANN if you need to reserved translation... thank you...
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
At least the project looks interesting.
CPU only at the beginning is good idea. And of course POS-system I think is the best. It's not needed a lot of mining harwdare like in PoW or a huge amount of coins like in Masternodes. Anybody can participate with the self proportion.
But for further success it's not enough. It should be unique and that is most important useful feature of new created coin.
Anyway will follow
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
I can develop a blockchain explorer and help with signature campagins.
Activity: 17
interesting project.
suggestions:

Max Supply: 21M
Algo: CPU ONLY! no GPU please.
GPU/ASIC mining only leads to dumping to cover electricity costs.
Follow satoshi's vision----one cpu one vote.

I can contribute as idea generator / investor / community manager.
still no discord?

Activity: 1
This sounds interesting, I can’t PM you though.  Can you unblock messages from new users?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

Regarding the POW algo… Yes, I also think it needs to be GPU-mineable. But having a small difference between CPU and GPU speeds is a big bonus, I believe. This way we can get both CPU and GPU miners on board.

There were a few people asking for discord. I think it is a nice idea, but for later. I’d prefer to have the communication here at the early stage.

Thanks!

I think it should be CPU mining only at first, because if it is GPU-mineable, a lot of gpu miners will jump on it and those cpu miners will not get anything anymore. GPU will increase fast the difficulty and hash rate making those cpu miners behind.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Very interesting indeed.  I'll be watching Smiley

30+ year technical veteran at your service here... Really good at technical writing and editing if it helps.  Feel free to pm me
copper member
Activity: 62
We started developing Dash Green over a week ago and are set to launch this week, we'd love to have you join us.
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1000

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
One more fork...and this time it is Dash Green Wink
Only good point in making this fork is that there will be no premine,
but I don't see many people interested now.
Anyway good luck , and all the best
Activity: 207
I SUGGEST WE FORGET DASH AND USE NEW ALGO
Activity: 355
Can I mine DashGreen with mobile devices, like Android tablets, smartphones?
ASIC, GPU-resistant sounds good.
Activity: 14
Yeh get a discord server set up, makes communication easier
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
If you need spanish translation in the future tell me =)
Activity: 123
Cpu can have a wider audience, look forward to your update or discord
Pages:
Jump to: