Pages:
Author

Topic: [ARCHIVED, LOCKED] DASH Green [because another project with same name appeared] - page 3. (Read 1512 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
CPU mining sounds good and no pre mine sounds fairer, let me know if you need help with videos. Looking forward to more developments with this project.
Activity: 1
I can help with marketing
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
i like the idea of no premine, but some coins would need to be generated for the team and bounties/promotion. A small percentage of POW blocks could go to the team as a form of founder's fee from each POW block.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Count me in I'll be there to build & test your node, and sustain the network, if only I could be aware of the launch date.
I also can translate any paper you want in French and make some social noise.
Shouldn't you start with a single link to begin the community building, ie a telegram or a discord ?
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED FOR HINDI TRANSLATION

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Interesting concept. Will it be pure PoS or PoS/MN coin? Agree with wallet/proc mining, but think that at least translation and signature bounty should be run. Anyhow, good luck!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

interesting, I will watch
the number is a multiple of 21, something like 42 million or 63 ... maximum 84
  POS, Premin should be done, be sure to open the distribution of the bounty, that gather a larger community. It is desirable to distribute the landing (I think that when weak hands are sold, then you have the opportunity to buy)
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DASH Green project started by @dashminer. Looks a good start.
My ideas to contribute:
- Total supply should be 21 mil. as traditionally. Higher total supply will lead to unexpected high inflation, contrasting to lower total supply might lead to sort of difficulty to bring Dash Green into real-life daily expenses.
- PoS should be allocated at 10% of total block rewards.
- Algorithm: I think that Dash Green should be GPU-mineable, not only for CPUs.
Waiting for your updated OP.
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1000
Hello!

[Coin not launched, read below for more info!]

I have nothing to do with this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dash-green-pos-masternode-ecofriendly-digital-cash-dex-5068282
Somebody launched this coin in a week after this pre-announcement. So I'm not sure what to do, to be honest. Let's see how 'that' dashgreen works out.

I would like to create a new cryptocurrency "DASH Green", a fork of well-known DASH cryptocurrency.
DASH Green will be strongly focusing on Green enviroment-friendly network and secure private transactions.
With POS minting and masternodes supporting the network.

I'm looking for more team members and people interested in being a part of this project for a long time.
Developers, coders, project managers, graphic designers, promoters, geneartors of ideas, investors, etc.
I believe this can be fun and interesting. And also I'm sure, that I cannot just do all this alone, at least not to the level of perfection that I want.

Some details on initial coin distribution (POW phase):
No premine! I strongly don’t believe in pre-mines. No matter how big or small.
POW phase of 1-3 months with a brand-new CPU-friendly algorithm, in order to get more exposure and more people interested in this project.
Don't allow ASICs/GPUs/multipools, just pure mining from wallet or cpu optimized miner.
Multipool miners, GPU/ASIC farm operators are usually just interested in BTC income, they don't care the slightest deal about the coins they are mining.

Planned launch date: around Early 2019.

A few words about myself:
I have a background in C/C++, pool operating and mining.
I also was a part of coin dev team before.
Last few years I was running a DASH GPU multipool and closed it recently (GPU mining became pretty much unprofitable).
I recently got interested in green initiatives and have some spare time to devote to this project.

I am looking for long term supporters of “DASH Green” project. People interested in fast buy/sell, pump and dump, daily feature demands or fud, please find some other projects.
No premine here either, so do not expect multiple bounties for translation to other languages or coin listing bribes.

If you are interested, please PM or write in this thread.

Also, I'll happily read about your ideas. Like how many total coins is good (classic 21M?), stake rates for POS (5% ?), etc.
Or what more features you believe can make this project stand out.

Thank you for reading

dashminer
Pages:
Jump to: