Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 31. (Read 82005 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
will the price will go up???
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
For all of those of you who are in need of a masternode, and worry about the high price of setting one up, this is a must have. Look no further and invest in ARC MN. Not expensive, easy to setup and good potential. Above all, wonderful community. Within minutes you can start you ARC MN. If you have doubts/questions you can either contact the team via Discord or PM me.

Thank you ARC team!!
Activity: 3
is more convenient have a masternode or keep 1000 coins and stake?
because if i calculated right the pos reward is:

Per day = (n/t) * r * b * a
    ROI (return on investment, in year) = ((n/t) * r * b * a * 365)/1000, where
    n - the number of personal active Goldmine
    t - the total number of Goldmine
    r - the current block reward (presently averaging about 25 ARC)
    b - blocks in an average day (presently averaging about 576 blocks)
    a - the average Goldmine payment (45% of the average block amount)

who help me to find this numbers? because i dont know where to find the R the B the A

thanks!!

Hello,

Feel free to join and ask questions in the great  ARC Community Slack group!!!

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptorocketteam/shared_invite/MjEzMDcyNTQ3NDc4LTE0OTk5MzQ3OTItMjcyZDVhYTI1OA

this link is outdated.

Could you please post another slack invite link?
I'm trying to setup a masternode....

Big thanx! :-)

on Windows? or a vps?

On Linux VPS
Activity: 26
hello, can i mene this coin with Nvidia card or only asic scrypt... if I can where I can find some profitability calculator... thanks

U can mine it with Nvidia, download ccminer latest version and mine at a miningpool which supports ARC, hexpool.com for example.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
hello, can i mene this coin with Nvidia card or only asic scrypt... if I can where I can find some profitability calculator... thanks
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
Was running for over 40 days with no issues and now I receive a Status of "Expired".   I re-started it, now it says "NEW_START_REQUIRED"?

Ideas?  Huh

Fixed. my internal IP address changed so port 7209 wasnt opened for that specific internal IP.

I'm seeing 'PRE_ENABLED'.  What does that mean?

Means it's ready to roll and should be showing 'ENABLED' within an hour or so.

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Was running for over 40 days with no issues and now I receive a Status of "Expired".   I re-started it, now it says "NEW_START_REQUIRED"?

Ideas?  Huh

Fixed. my internal IP address changed so port 7209 wasnt opened for that specific internal IP.

I'm seeing 'PRE_ENABLED'.  What does that mean?

Ideas?  Huh

The ARC dev team is working on the development of mobile wallets for Android & iOS, so Beta version is coming soon...

Hi,

Just started with arcticcoin, and setting up a masternode, shouldn't we update the website as well to attract more people, translations in more languages. Probably some users are able to translate it in their native language, I could do the dutch translation for example?

you setted up the masternode in windows or in vps?

Masternode is running on Ubuntu. 16.04 64bit

Ideas?  Huh
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
what does this mean?

"status": "Not capable goldminenode: Could not connect to 719.94.91.57:7209"

The server needs to loopback connect to 719.94.91.57:7209, which I assume is your external IP.  You need to enable 'hairpin' or 'loopback' NAT.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
if someone need what i needed how to staking on raspberry or banana pi there is a guide.

https://arcticcoin.org/en-EN/guides-banana

i came, i try the masternode, then i sell to buy something alive. good luck

is not worth it? tell me then on what you are now?
Activity: 52
i came, i try the masternode, then i sell to buy something alive. good luck
is more convenient have a masternode or keep 1000 coins and stake?
because if i calculated right the pos reward is:

Per day = (n/t) * r * b * a
    ROI (return on investment, in year) = ((n/t) * r * b * a * 365)/1000, where
    n - the number of personal active Goldmine
    t - the total number of Goldmine
    r - the current block reward (presently averaging about 25 ARC)
    b - blocks in an average day (presently averaging about 576 blocks)
    a - the average Goldmine payment (45% of the average block amount)

who help me to find this numbers? because i dont know where to find the R the B the A

thanks!!

Hello,

Feel free to join and ask questions in the great  ARC Community Slack group!!!

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptorocketteam/shared_invite/MjEzMDcyNTQ3NDc4LTE0OTk5MzQ3OTItMjcyZDVhYTI1OA

this link is outdated.

on Windows? or a vps?
Activity: 3
Hello,

Feel free to join and ask questions in the great  ARC Community Slack group!!!

this link is outdated.

Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
what does this mean?

"status": "Not capable goldminenode: Could not connect to 719.94.91.57:7209"
Activity: 5
To all that are wondering why they have not received anything yet.

I hope you know that coins are awarded for new blocks but to specific mine only.
It does not appear to be - you get for every block. So the reward is not guaranteed every block for you.

The ARC dev team is working on the development of mobile wallets for Android & iOS, so Beta version is coming soon...

Hi,

Just started with arcticcoin, and setting up a masternode, shouldn't we update the website as well to attract more people, translations in more languages. Probably some users are able to translate it in their native language, I could do the dutch translation for example?

you setted up the masternode in windows or in vps?

Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: