Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 37. (Read 81843 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pool Arctic Coin

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/

Hi!
Today I tried testing your pool. I got strange info. I have Baikal Mini with 150 MH/s. Your pool shows 14 MH/s as maximum. Where is another 136MH/s? And I see 1-5 shares per block only. Really??? Baikal gives more shares in Dash with his highest diff. level.

And I don't see my wallet in block explorer also. Can you explain situation?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pool Arctic Coin

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
so with this coin I see it does well as a MN. But does it have anything happening ongoing on under development thats going to come out. Or is it just purely made for MN purposes? Thanks in advance for the reply

I am also wondering about this, masternodes are nice and all but is there any other reason for someone to buy in other than hoping to get some passive income? Without more I'm not sure how an ever growing network of masternodes is going to drive either value or utility.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
so with this coin I see it does well as a MN. But does it have anything happening ongoing on under development thats going to come out. Or is it just purely made for MN purposes? Thanks in advance for the reply
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
this is interresting, my 2nd goldminenode status is this:

Code:
  "status": "Not capable goldminenode: Broadcasted IP doesn't match our external address. Make sure you issued a new broadcast if IP of this goldminenode changed recently."

my wallets goldminenode.conf does have the 2nd ip.
the goldminenode tab in wallet shows the 2nd goldminenode with the first goldminenode - ip as enabled.

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

I was under the impression that one could run multiple goldmines in 1 wallet? Was i wrong?

Im getting expired or pose_ban on any additional mines after the first one?

Any tips?

Only 1 node per IP, as MN only run on port 7209.
You can control several MN from one single wallet, though.

how exaclty can we do this?
i tried to setup a 2nd masternode with the same wallet. (the same 1000 arc)
but it doesnt seem to work.

do i have to create a new address 0 and send another 1000 ARC to it and generate a new goldminenode key?
i think ive read somewhere that arc only needs 1000 one time. i can be wrong. it would also make more sense xD

the way to use multiple masternodes with one wallet is very nicely described here

my masternode guide for arc is working fine, exept maybe with ufw you could run into trouble, i suggest everybody setup some nodes while the price is cheap. current price for 1 masternode is currently only $60! dont miss this opportinuity, it may never be as cheap again.

you can see you estimated payouts here

c141
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Is there a way to stop the masternode?  I want to send balance to a new address, but I keep getting a insufficient fund error, even though I have those coins on my wallet.
Activity: 326
Merit: 13
My masternode displayed new restart needed yesterday, so I restarted and notice most masternodes on the network where showing the same error. Why does this happen?

It's annoying as i presume until restarted your masternode is not staking/earning on the network??
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
Activity: 219
Has anyone managed to solo mine this coin yet with GPU's?

I have tried a few times and it just will not work....

Surely it must be possible if we have pools?
Activity: 555
why when the wallet start to sync the masternodes, windows freezes and i need to reboot ? can anyone help me ? heeeelp

smells like a windows problem

what does the event log say? post the logs

where i find the logs ? it just freezes, no BSOD.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Hmmm it's been at least 48 hours and still no payout from my MN? I check the status and it says successfully started. Wonder if I'm doing something wrong or just not being patient enough for the payout lol.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I am having 50mpbs internet speed but sync is way too slow....
is there a way to speed it up?
why when the wallet start to sync the masternodes, windows freezes and i need to reboot ? can anyone help me ? heeeelp
why when the wallet start to sync the masternodes, windows freezes and i need to reboot ? can anyone help me ?
Activity: 147
so can i know anyone who mining this can get how many per day with 150MH baikal Mini? can someone provide some numbers. failed to find the calculator for this coin. thanks for any help provided.

https://hexpool.com/site/mining

Making you currently: 0.00464 mBTC / MH / day = 0,696 mBTC/day

So with my 32mh I should be earning 0.14 Btc a day? Doesn't seem right??

How many ARC would I get a day with 32mh?

mBTC, not BTC.
0.00464mBTC * 32 = 0.00014848 BTC/day

My bad... so more profitable to mine btc on my toaster then lol

Pretty much, yeah. You'll need asics to mine this at any kind of profit
so can i know anyone who mining this can get how many per day with 150MH baikal Mini? can someone provide some numbers. failed to find the calculator for this coin. thanks for any help provided.

https://hexpool.com/site/mining

Making you currently: 0.00464 mBTC / MH / day = 0,696 mBTC/day

So with my 32mh I should be earning 0.14 Btc a day? Doesn't seem right??

How many ARC would I get a day with 32mh?

mBTC, not BTC.
0.00464mBTC * 32 = 0.00014848 BTC/day

My bad... so more profitable to mine btc on my toaster then lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
This coin is currently the cheapest MN on the market as of right now - $85 bucks

Just got me some 3 masternodes  Grin

Yeah it is pretty cheap atm I'm planning to run at least if not 5. Payouts may take forever but should definitely be worth it. So is this a community project with no active dev or is the dev just silent on here and prefers to stick with other platforms?
Pages:
Jump to: