Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 36. (Read 82005 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Yep, Cryptopia is require 200 confirmation, we can't change it for now, but it's temporary! On the December 2017-January 2018, we will be list on Bittrex. I hope u understatd what it means... Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
For anyone that is interested i can setup a VPS for your masternode, 8$ ( ARC payment)/month.Pm me for more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
It's behind a hardware firewall. Also not much to worry about on my end as the ARC MN I setup is a by product of another coin that was airdropped.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 17
I have the EXACT same error! Using Debug - Not capable goldminenode: Could not connect to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:7209'

When I use qt wallet and run goldmine node - it goes pre-enabled, then expired, then I restart again.
I can see on the https://arcticcoin.org/en-EN/goldmine-list that it's active then expired after 20-30 minutes.

I'm using a VM Win2012-64bit. PoS is working with coins. Stable fixed IP and internet.

When I do a netstat -a, I can see IP's connecting to my VM machine using port 7209.

I'll try to get this resolved first -> http://ping.eu/port-chk/ (It says port 7209 is still closed from the outside)

Will post if I get to resolve this... If anyone running from own computer/network and is able to resolve this, appreciate it if you can share. Thanks!

Oh yea thats the other thing I forgot to mention, when I use external port testers like the one above (ping.eu) they all report that my port is open. I also tried with upnp both disabled and enabled but it didn't seem to make a difference.

If you haven't already you will need to forward the port on your router and add an exception to your firewall.

Thanks. i have already done firewall port opening allowing to-fro port 7209. Using VM, I also used NAT Bridge IP.
Last and most important change is to turn-off windows firewall.

goldminenode status is Enabled. I will know in 30 minutes if this really resolved the problem. Will post again.

Thanks for the info. Haven't tried it because I had already started my goldmine on AWS.

Also, arent you worried that you have to turn off your windows firewall?

Activity: 555
Merit: 250
so, i need static ip to setup masternode ? or theres a way to use dinamic ip ?
I have some left over coins from my wallet after I setup my GMN. I sent it back to cryptopia to trade it.
And WTF!!! It needs 200 confirmations  Shocked Shocked Shocked Ahahahaha
It's been like 3 hours when I sent it and only 86 confirmations.
First time I seen this so many confirmations before it becomes tradeable...
Oh yea thats the other thing I forgot to mention, when I use external port testers like the one above (ping.eu) they all report that my port is open. I also tried with upnp both disabled and enabled but it didn't seem to make a difference.

If you haven't already you will need to forward the port on your router and add an exception to your firewall.

Thanks. i have already done firewall port opening allowing to-fro port 7209. Using VM, I also used NAT Bridge IP.

goldminenode status is Enabled. I will know in 30 minutes if this really resolved the problem. Will post again.

This is closed. The ARC wallet now shows that the Goldminenode is ENABLED.

If there are windows users out there, please follow the thread post to be able to setup an ARC masternode using a personal pc and qt wallet.

Will move on another coin and see if this setup is feasible as well.

Hope this helps windows noobs out there who do not want to use a VPS.  Grin Grin Grin

I have the EXACT same error! Using Debug - Not capable goldminenode: Could not connect to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:7209'

When I use qt wallet and run goldmine node - it goes pre-enabled, then expired, then I restart again.
I can see on the https://arcticcoin.org/en-EN/goldmine-list that it's active then expired after 20-30 minutes.

I'm using a VM Win2012-64bit. PoS is working with coins. Stable fixed IP and internet.

When I do a netstat -a, I can see IP's connecting to my VM machine using port 7209.

I'll try to get this resolved first -> http://ping.eu/port-chk/ (It says port 7209 is still closed from the outside)

Will post if I get to resolve this... If anyone running from own computer/network and is able to resolve this, appreciate it if you can share. Thanks!

Activity: 294
Hi, I decided to "test the water" before I jump in by setting up a masternode but I am having a problem and was wondering if anyone could help me out?

I'm running on a windows 10 machine and setup the wallet and let is sync as per the guide (and a dozen others that I read while looking for a solution), I have added exceptions to the firewall for port 7209 and have forwarded the port in my router but after running 'goldminenode start-all' the node enters the PRE_ENABLED state then after an hour or so changes to EXPIRED followed by NEW_START_REQUIRED.

While start-all and list-conf return what you'd expect I do see an error when I use 'goldminenode status' which is 'Not capable goldminenode: Could not connect to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:7209'. I've seen a fair few people with this problem with masternodes on various coins but haven't managed to find a solution yet.

Hi, I decided to "test the water" before I jump in by setting up a masternode but I am having a problem and was wondering if anyone could help me out?

I'm running on a windows 10 machine and setup the wallet and let is sync as per the guide (and a dozen others that I read while looking for a solution), I have added exceptions to the firewall for port 7209 and have forwarded the port in my router but after running 'goldminenode start-all' the node enters the PRE_ENABLED state then after an hour or so changes to EXPIRED followed by NEW_START_REQUIRED.

While start-all and list-conf return what you'd expect I do see an error when I use 'goldminenode status' which is 'Not capable goldminenode: Could not connect to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:7209'. I've seen a fair few people with this problem with masternodes on various coins but haven't managed to find a solution yet.

Activity: 294

Here are some of the settings and outputs I'm seeing;

Activity: 322
ßAre you involved in ico?
Or is there another way to get it?

The best way to buy then on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ARC_BTC
Activity: 322
Where is masternode guide written by English?
I cannot understand Russian. Embarrassed

Then you can have the English version in this very forum, 2 pages earlier.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139923.260
Activity: 53
ßAre you involved in ico?
Or is there another way to get it?
Activity: 17
Hey can someone help.  I keep getting this when i try to start the goldminenode:

"Not capable goldminenode: Goldminenode not in goldminenode list"   Huh

And I already setup the conf files correctly, so is there something else I should do, I'm using my windows desktop?  Huh
Well I guess there's no one here that can help me out right?   Huh

You used http://ping.eu/port-chk/ and it says open? I checked the other guys that had the issue and it said "closed"...
Thanks for responding, and it says closed.  So what am I suppose to do from here?  Huh
hi
look at my reply you have to open port 2709 and make a nat rule from you re router to you re computer ip

Then test again and if it say open you llbe good

Hey, I have tried a lot and my master node still won't work. Can you give me a good link to open up a nat rule from router to my computer?
Thanks
Activity: 14
Where is masternode guide written by English?
I cannot understand Russian. Embarrassed
Activity: 38
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Hi!
Today I tried testing your pool. I got strange info. I have Baikal Mini with 150 MH/s. Your pool shows 14 MH/s as maximum. Where is another 136MH/s? And I see 1-5 shares per block only. Really??? Baikal gives more shares in Dash with his highest diff. level.

And I don't see my wallet in block explorer also. Can you explain situation?

Hi liho26!
Please connect port: 4028
It corresponds to the power of your Baikal Mini.
Let me know if there are problems.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: