Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 44. (Read 82001 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

no contribution in the last 3 months.

As well, could it be possible to put the US version of the website up to date.  Add current version of the wallet to the download section or write the proper version.

Last question, can some one help with the required ports for a goldmine?

Code:
21:04:44

goldminenode list-conf

{
  "goldminenode": {
    "alias": "gm1",
    "address": "64.111.88.4:7209",
    "privateKey": "6uFrDq2PoS7LGn8CXNQ7ndgBQQKw6Gh1cKYmhwcFffqiML8X6Lp",
    "txHash": "1cdb6ec23a2658c261cf03c93e13cb5b4752061fc8588e10c23381cd6ddfdf6d",
    "outputIndex": "1",
    "status": "PRE_ENABLED"
  }
}

returns me with failed. I know the problem is the port. I Tried to change all the other value and got a different error.

All the command line for the goldmine are
Code:
goldminenode "command"

I know I may sound silly with my first post here, but hey! you gotta start somewhere right. I'm starting here.

post you goldminenoder coinfig please - but hide the priv key!

Thats not sillly, if you dont start, then you are really silly haha

Activity: 35
I`m definitely getting me a masternode coz the price is good
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Someone posted this link on artic coin reddit today..... I believe it's a new site and looks quite interesting, provided it's legit.

https://arc.masternodes.pro/

As well as this roadmap.

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Is this possible to host a masternode on Linux instead of windows?
Activity: 14

no contribution in the last 3 months.

As well, could it be possible to put the US version of the website up to date.  Add current version of the wallet to the download section or write the proper version.

Last question, can some one help with the required ports for a goldmine?

Code:

goldminenode list-conf

{
  "goldminenode": {
    "alias": "gm1",
    "address": "64.111.88.4:7209",
    "privateKey": "6uFrDq2PoS7LGn8CXNQ7ndgBQQKw6Gh1cKYmhwcFffqiML8X6Lp",
    "txHash": "1cdb6ec23a2658c261cf03c93e13cb5b4752061fc8588e10c23381cd6ddfdf6d",
    "outputIndex": "1",
    "status": "PRE_ENABLED"
  }
}

returns me with failed. I know the problem is the port. I Tried to change all the other value and got a different error.

All the command line for the goldmine are
Code:
goldminenode "command"

I know I may sound silly with my first post here, but hey! you gotta start somewhere right. I'm starting here.

Activity: 228
not active at all the dev Last Active: April 27, 2017, 06:57:47 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 17
These seems like a good value for a masternode AND it's still in active development? What's the catch? Smiley
Join the masternode movement for Arctic Coin and become part of the biggest movement ever!! Multiple groups involved and we are growing steady! ARC to the moon Smiley

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptorocketteam/shared_invite/MjEzMDcyNTQ3NDc4LTE0OTk5MzQ3OTItMjcyZDVhYTI1O

- new team
- new roadmap
- big community
- 1000 coins for a masternode
- cheapest most promising coin on the market!

Follow us on  twitter @ArcticCoins

That link to slack is no longer valid. Can you send a valid link? Thanks

push
Hi i am trying to setup arcticcoin master node but when i tryt o pass this command

Code:

goldmine genkey

form this link

https://arcticcoin.org/en-EN/guides-goldmine

i am getting this error  " Method not found (code -32601) "

Do you any one what is issue and how to solve this iisue

Hi,

you have to type:

goldminenode genkey

goldminenode start-all

The arcticcoin.conf

have to look like this:

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
goldminenode=1
goldminenodeprivkey=YOUPRIVKEY
externalip=YOUR EXTERNAL ADRESS -

-

Its normal that the Masternode is in state PRE_ENABLE ... it will switch to enable if you have done no mistakes!

chears!

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Hi i am trying to setup arcticcoin master node but when i tryt o pass this command

Code:

goldmine genkey

form this link

https://arcticcoin.org/en-EN/guides-goldmine

i am getting this error  " Method not found (code -32601) "

Do you any one what is issue and how to solve this iisue
Activity: 179
Join the masternode movement for Arctic Coin and become part of the biggest movement ever!! Multiple groups involved and we are growing steady! ARC to the moon Smiley

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptorocketteam/shared_invite/MjEzMDcyNTQ3NDc4LTE0OTk5MzQ3OTItMjcyZDVhYTI1O

- new team
- new roadmap
- big community

I have 1100 coin but do not know how to set up masternode on vps
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Are you all the same devs from Eternity? 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annent-eternity-x11-no-premine-1616533

Looks like exactly the same coin just listed on more exchanges.  So confused ....  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

- new team
- new roadmap
- big community

That link to slack is no longer valid. Can you send a valid link? Thanks
Activity: 179
Cheapest masternode coin 100 usd / masternode  Grin
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
What is the exact use of this coin, info in english is hard to find.

This is a DASH fork, like ChainCoin, PIVX and many more. The main purpose is the Masternode. Set up a few and earn passive income.

Thr main purpose of a coin cannot be masternodes. Without a real use or perspective of a coin it holds no value and will make masternodes useless

None of the cryptocurrencies has any kind of real world usage. All of them just pure speculation, even ETH as it is only used to make useless ER20 tokens.

you can spent BTC for cash . it's not only pure speculation. people are buying cryptos.
Thats why I wrote PERSPECTIVE. Let me ask it like this: what does this coin want to accomplish in the future. The idea behind it?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org

This is a DASH fork, like ChainCoin, PIVX and many more. The main purpose is the Masternode. Set up a few and earn passive income.

Thr main purpose of a coin cannot be masternodes. Without a real use or perspective of a coin it holds no value and will make masternodes useless

None of the cryptocurrencies has any kind of real world usage. All of them just pure speculation, even ETH as it is only used to make useless ER20 tokens.

you can spent BTC for cash . it's not only pure speculation. people are buying cryptos.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Releasing an English version of the video guides, even if just subtitled would be very helpful to anyone interested in this coin as well as opening up to a much more global market.  I speak less then 10 words in Russian and can't read any of it... most people won't even know that much of it. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: