Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 146. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
It is good to know that voting system in NXT will also be on Ardor. I got to hodl Ardor or better increase my stake now that the price is so low.

All of Nxt its features will be available on Ardor where the Child Chain owner can activate/deactivate the features that he/she wants.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
It is good to know that voting system in NXT will also be on Ardor. I got to hodl Ardor or better increase my stake now that the price is so low.
Decentralized voting in Nxt is possible and will be in Ardor
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I messed up big time, and cannot find my passphrase for NXT server/wallet.  I have literally dozens of different phrases scattered around me, but having issues with all of them so far -

Is there ANY way to retrieve my ARDR?  For example, a way to dig through my computer or NXT backups to retrieve my password?  I never throw away sensitive info like that, but must've buried the paper I wrote it on, after withdrawing all the NXT from my desktop client (before ARDR was implemented)

Thanks in advance...

There is no way to retrieve ARDR if passphrase is lost. Perhaps someone can help if you remember 95% of the passphrase by brute forcing. I know such service exists for bitcoin wallets that users lost the locking password for. If they remember part of the password, that company can help brute force the rest of it. If you don't remember anything, it's impossible.
Activity: 327
The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure
For those unaware of my channel, I made lots of video's about NXT/Ardor and crypto's in general, hope you enjoy  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/user/Marcdemesel
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
I messed up big time, and cannot find my passphrase for NXT server/wallet.  I have literally dozens of different phrases scattered around me, but having issues with all of them so far -

Is there ANY way to retrieve my ARDR?  For example, a way to dig through my computer or NXT backups to retrieve my password?  I never throw away sensitive info like that, but must've buried the paper I wrote it on, after withdrawing all the NXT from my desktop client (before ARDR was implemented)

Thanks in advance...
Activity: 460
Hello, is NXT already fully replaced by Ardor, or there are NXT and Ardor running together on different blockchain? I quite do not grasp it.

Thank you.

Nxt keeps running after the Ardor snapshots, with new releases and features. Ardor is in development and will be launched next year, what we had now is the initial ARDR distribution, pre-launch.

So maybe it's not a good moment yet to decide if investing in Ardor has brought "massive losses", months before even Ardor testnet goes live. Not sure if some people are lame trolls, bored shills or clueless investors...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Glad that I've been able to recover my massive losses buying into NXT for Ardor by trading Factom. Thanks Factom.
Activity: 251
Hello, is NXT already fully replaced by Ardor, or there are NXT and Ardor running together on different blockchain? I quite do not grasp it.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Very cool. But you really have to be into NXT to purchase it. I could do with maybe an audio book version.

They will offer an e-book in the Nxt Marketplace too, cheaper. The paper book will probably be a collector item one day.

Lol sure it will.
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Ardor is now at the low price . Come to think of it for me it is an opportunity to buy . This promising platform has a lot of features when it comes to building apps in a decentralized manner.
Activity: 378
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Is there a time limit to claim ardor?
I've had some NXT since the day after the initial people got theirs and never opened the nxt wallet since. If i was not to open if for another 3 years will my ardor appear then or is there a time limit to this?

Check you Nxt account id at www.nxtportal.com and you'll see your ardr assets here, if you held your NXT in account during snapshot period from 14 July to 13 October.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
looks interesting watching  Shocked
Activity: 460
i have 1000 ARDOR at mynxt.info
how to claim and send to bittrex???

You do not need to claim - what you have are ARDR assets, which are the actual tokens currently traded.

If you have them in a Nxt account you operate using MyNxt wallet, you just need to install for free the Nxt Assets (Basic) plugin. Go to "+Plugins" in your dashboard side menu for that. Then you'll be able to list the assets in your account and transfer them to other Nxt accounts.

However, I heard that Bittrex had some special requirements to do deposits (they asked to include in the asset transfer a message with the public key of your Bittrex deposit address, IIRC). If that still is required, depositing ARDR in there from MyNxt wallet won't be that straightforward. And then you can find ways to work around that here.
i have 1000 ARDOR at mynxt.info
how to claim and send to bittrex???
Jump to: