Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 193. (Read 395481 times)

hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
after 12 oct, can we sell ARDOR and how about the price..., still not understand very wel
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
If I buy Next now will I receive Ardors?

Or solely those who held Next before July the 14th? 

You will receive Ardor even you buy NXT on Ostober 11th.

Perfect. Thanks for the quick info. Just wanted to make sure that the truly the "average" holding counts within that time span.

Note, that later you buy, less ardor in percentage comparing to your NXT amount hold you'll get. There will be 2160 snapshots totally, 1/2160 snapshot every 60 block during 14 july- 12 october period.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Perfect. Thanks for the quick info. Just wanted to make sure that the truly the "average" holding counts within that time span.
legendary
Merit: 1000

Activity: 168

legendary
Merit: 1000
Activity: 179
Where can I see how many Ardors I have on Poloniex?

Did I "generated" Ardor in polo if I have it in open orders?

Someone? thanks
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have about 7300 coins which have all over 1440 confirms.

Go to nxtforum.org and post your nxt.log file for devs to give their opinion.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 995
I have about 7300 coins which have all over 1440 confirms.
Activity: 406
Hello can someone please help me? I try to fork. Installed the rpi like the instroductions said.
The Client in Browser says Blockchain downloading. Block 888624 is displayed as last. So it should be synced, right?
Left is green point for connected and red one for dont generate blocks. But all my coins are over 1440 blocks confirmed already.
RPI says: Fine: switched to peers fork, Fine: Will process a fork of 2 blocks, mine is 1, Fine: Rollback from block ......... at hight ..... to ....... at ......, Then Fine: switched to peers fork, Sometimes Fine: average database trasaction time is 0.133 seconds.
I am really confused. Thx a lot.

Do you happen to have at least 1000 coins? Can't forge if you have less than 1000 balance.
There is also standing now everytime downloading blockchain 1 block left. in the browser
Hello can someone please help me? I try to fork. Installed the rpi like the instroductions said.
The Client in Browser says Blockchain downloading. Block 888624 is displayed as last. So it should be synced, right?
Left is green point for connected and red one for dont generate blocks. But all my coins are over 1440 blocks confirmed already.
RPI says: Fine: switched to peers fork, Fine: Will process a fork of 2 blocks, mine is 1, Fine: Rollback from block ......... at hight ..... to ....... at ......, Then Fine: switched to peers fork, Sometimes Fine: average database trasaction time is 0.133 seconds.
I am really confused. Thx a lot.
Activity: 378
I think there might be some exaggeration in the statement of constant selling of millions. Since NXT was as low as 1000 sat, I expect a lot of people cashing out at blazing 300% gains. Whales have been around for ages, and the NXT ATH has been much higher than it is today, while the distribution used to be much worse due to rules of entropy.

You think whales don't profit from a tenfolding or hundreadfolding? You think they don't care? They have so much funds they can manipulate, if not create, the entire market.

I haven't reviewed this since the original post but the dumping was looked at here in detail-

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/some-clue-about-nxt-price-fall/20/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
I think there might be some exaggeration in the statement of constant selling of millions. Since NXT was as low as 1000 sat, I expect a lot of people cashing out at blazing 300% gains. Whales have been around for ages, and the NXT ATH has been much higher than it is today, while the distribution used to be much worse due to rules of entropy.

You think whales don't profit from a tenfolding or hundreadfolding? You think they don't care? They have so much funds they can manipulate, if not create, the entire market.
Activity: 385
The price made me laugh out loud this morning  Cheesy

Why? Is there a reason why we should be laughing? I think it is still too high to get in at these price. I am still awaiting for it to go down and have a fair bargain before buying.

I kinda expected it to go back down to 2k sat to be honest, not sure if it's gonna get there any time soon.
Also, I am getting about 150 NXT/day forging now, which is awesome

On what basis?

Holding NXT means you get Ardor, the more NXT you hold (the door), the more Ardor you get. This should act to increase demand in NXT, so a falling NXT price right now would not make sense. There may be a sharp fall in price in September running up to the Ardor distribution but they might be counteracted by late comers trying to get in the door through FOMO.

I feel the wider crypto community are ignorant to the Ardor release and many will be waking up as volume increases.

I have pointed out this before that we can use the price of NXT as a barometer to measure the interest in Ardor. If there is not much demand in NXT then we can see that not many people are interested in Ardor. Right now we are seeing that the NXT community got in to buy and hold NXT. We still have not seen outside the NXT community because there is not much chatter in the forum about Ardor. Everyone is busy talking about ETC and before that STEEM.

You are quite right, I believe, regarding price/barometer. But you forget the most important and the determining factor in NXT, since practically the very beginning: The fat wallets owners have one (logical) purpose. One only: To cash in on their holdings as fast (but orderly) as possible. Wouldn't you? They own many millions, tens of millions of it. And they won't be wealthy until they sell, at a decent price, most of their holdings. So the selling pressure is absolutely constant. At any price. And, logically, sucks up every wave of buying. The market doesn't allow for more of what has happened in the last few weeks (much bigger fish to catch) and therefore the price will continue going down... all the way to where it was before the Ardor announcement. No one of the small fish is selling (they are all accumulating ARDR), but the fat wallets are selling as much as they can and as quickly as they can. Like I said, they do it in an orderly fashion to keep the price from nosediving, but the selling is relentless. That was before ARDR and continues now that the influx from current holders have subside. That's how NXT "works".

The constant sale pressure I have seen over the past few weeks. Multiple times nxt has hit 1000 btc volume yet stuggles once it gets past 4500 sat only to be push back to 3900 sat range multiple times.
Activity: 708
@polycryptoblog, thank you for post #454, helped me understand more easily, sounds exciting stuff
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I have 70000 nxt and have been forgin for more than 5 days and never get anything.  Do you know why could it be?
You can also join a forging pool

Can you explain an easy way to join a forging pool? More commons and trusteds?

If I join one and they have for example 1million nxt forgin and i have there 1% in nxt if they take a profit/fee/reward of for example 1000 nxt I will get 1% of that= 10nxt? Is that the way it works?

This pool has 30 million nxt forging: http://pool.nxtcrypto.org/howto.html

Thanks, will try that.  How many a month do you think I could be possible to forge with 74K NXT?

I guess maybe 20, but it will vary.
Activity: 179
Where can I see how many Ardors I have on Poloniex?

Did I "generated" Ardor in polo if I have it in open orders?
Jump to: