Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 190. (Read 395481 times)

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
But, why? Thought this was just a coin.

Nxt has never been just a coin. Since 2013 you can use it already for so much more. And the difference is everything is packed in Nxt without third parties. Nxt is truly decentralized.  Smiley
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Yup dam nxt whale swimming around crapping nxt all dam day today. Oh well btc price dropping nxt price dropping cheaper nxt for me.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Coins are the past. blockchains are teh future. With the NXT blockchain you get more than just coin that's already skyrocketed in value and keeps growing. You get technology that businesses crave. They're building technology of their own on it right now. And you get to take advantage of it all
Activity: 4
But, why? Thought this was just a coin.
It also drives up the price, so those of us that invest in NXT and get Ardor Tokens will make a nicee profit
well do you care if the blockchain business grows? The only way for crypto to change the world up is to get real businesses to base themselves on the tech. That brings value to the whole community.
Activity: 4
Cool, but why should I care then about the business? Like, whats in it for me?
So that you can start building your business around them from day one. No other Smart Contract system makes them ready and safe for you.
NXT gives you business ready Smart Contract Templates ready to go, right then and there.
They coded the Smart Contracts. They tested them. And they built the contracts for every business need.
The NXT Core Devs did all the work for you.
Activity: 385
Good up to 4600 but now 4300 again, do do think we are going to come back to 4000s??

It just might. Anytime it goes up someone dumps 500k-1 mill nxt from what I have seen.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Good up to 4600 but now 4300 again, do do think we are going to come back to 4000s??

It is more than possible, of course. But given that the scheme or Ardor is working very well, as I suspected it would, what I actually expect is for the price to continue going up. Significantly. At least in the near future.

It is actually quite exciting to watch the price action since the relentless selling has slowed down. Since this new stage has started, those who have not sold have made 25% in NXT price appreciation and almost 20% in Ardor, that's almost 45% in 2 weeks. Not bad at all. Definitely working.

The peculiar thing -and that's the reason for my optimism, short term at least-, is that this trend should feed itself and continue. Because you don't want to stop the Ardor accumulation by selling, on one side, and on the other you don't want to lose the price increase that seems quite sustained and sustainable, so selling may be a bit tempting but you don't want to be on the sidelines after selling watching the price rise and not having any -or having to buy back at higher price than you sold-  to keep on accumulating Ardor.

I stated that it was an incredibly smart scheme, as soon as I knew of it, and it is proven to work extremely efficiently. Exciting indeed.
Exactly. Its could be risky if your heavily invested.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Activity: 11
hmmm so smart contracts require you to write the code from scratch and nxt has it already written?
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
what does turing complete mean anyways
Activity: 406
Only NXT runs Smart contracts that are not turing complete.

Turing complete is not safe, hackable.
Only NXT runs Smart contracts that are not turing complete.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Jump to: