Pages:
Author

Topic: Are airdrops still worth getting into? - page 2. (Read 1207 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 02:14:32 PM
Yes, absolutely. According to my experience the biggest pump with coins that were like a basis for the snapshot was prior the deadline. Expecting the here now from Aeron. They are conducting a very generous airdrop. Please take a look https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Agree with the person above. Just a few days left till the end of the giveaway so it is high time to pick up some tokens if someone considers such purchase
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 11, 2018, 02:11:14 PM
that's right, nowadays most airdrop ends with a scam and it's hard to find airdrop which gives real results, rather than following airdrop it's better to join a project bounty because there are many choices.
I see the all set of peoples in this forum. So most of the bounty hunters only participate in Airdrops joining. Because they don't know anything in Airdrops but just join blindly and move to some other airdrops in crypto. I am also not recommend in Airdrop participation but this will be useful some emergency situation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 02:09:22 PM
Yes, absolutely. According to my experience the biggest pump with coins that were like a basis for the snapshot was prior the deadline. Expecting the here now from Aeron. They are conducting a very generous airdrop. Please take a look https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 02:02:22 PM
I don't think airdrops are worth to join anymore. At the moment, I think you guys only can earn about few dollars from each airdrop if you guys are lucky at the moment but seem like it's just enough to pay transaction and trading fee. LOL. I think it's better that you guys should forget airdrop now Smiley.
Activity: 106
November 11, 2018, 01:01:03 PM
when airdrop is not too able to provide benefits you should be able to avoid airdrop because it will not provide results that are worth the work you do.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 12:10:10 PM
airdop is still worth entering but we have to be in the airdrop position which is really potential, because there are so many airdrops that might not be able to develop properly and that only cause losses to participants. so airdrop is worth entering.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 11:37:25 AM
Not now. Airdrops aren't worth to participate on dumping market.
None of them is profitable and you just don't receive payout for your efforts.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 11:07:46 AM
I also looking for some airdrop, is there something that worth from your experience ?
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
November 11, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
Hm I looking airdrop just for fun only, yeah I just need to doing simple task then waiting for distribution time. If I didn't get its no problem. I know that airdrop for introducing their project and growing up their community. So don't just think about price after you got the token. 
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 11, 2018, 10:52:01 AM
that's right, nowadays most airdrop ends with a scam and it's hard to find airdrop which gives real results, rather than following airdrop it's better to join a project bounty because there are many choices.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
Judging by my experience airdrops now are not worth it although they still remain a great opportunity for a project to build and enlarge a community and tell the world about the project.
But you should be attentive while signing forms not to expose your private data.
Airdrops are good from already established projects it is a good sign!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 11, 2018, 10:18:58 AM
if projects distribute tokens then why not take advantage of this. we do not buy tokens for money but simply take the donated
Activity: 308
November 11, 2018, 10:06:36 AM
Yes, I really think that airdrop is still worth getting into until now provided that the token or coin that you will be getting in that airdrop will have a market value either high or low market value is still a big win because airdrops are free and it can be converted into real money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 10, 2018, 08:11:30 PM
I haven't participated in airdrops for a long time. For me it was not very profitable. Fans of freebies became more and airdrops have long ceased to bring such income, which was before.

regarding my experience – near 10% was real successful. but it's necessary to make kinda of quick due diligence.
Activity: 798
November 10, 2018, 07:56:49 PM
Well, maybe there are still airdrops where you can earn. But there will be a lot of participants and therefore you need to have your audience, which was as much as possible referrals. Otherwise to participate in airdrops does not make sense.
Activity: 439
November 10, 2018, 07:48:53 PM
I haven't participated in airdrops for a long time. For me it was not very profitable. Fans of freebies became more and airdrops have long ceased to bring such income, which was before.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 10, 2018, 06:54:14 PM
For me i did not join to any aidrops even it's free because most of them are scam but not all I still believe they have some airdrop that is good to invest and you will get a good reward you need to find it what is that aidrop and start joining.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 06:21:12 PM
Airdrops are not at all worthful now a days as they pay very less amounts as per ICO price around 5$ to max 50$. But when the token list on exchange the values becomes 1$ and sometimes projects don't even distributed token or turned out to be scam. It's better to take part in bounty campaign and here too you have to choose projects Wisely as chances of scam are high here too.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 10, 2018, 05:39:38 PM
I used to sign up for airdrops until I realised most of them are just scammy/ really not worth anything.

I want to know your thoughts about them. Are they still something interesting to get into? If so, what do you think is interesting?
Airdrops never gave you much money anyway and I have always considered them to be a waste of time, but now there are many airdrops that are asking from you your personal information so those airdrops are beyond useless, never give your information to a stranger over the Internet for coins that at best are going to be worth a few dollars, there are many people that have done that and they're probably going to regret it in the future because their information is a lot more valuable than just a few dollars.

So if you depended on airdrops so you could make some money in this market I recommend you that you find some other way to make money because the conditions in the market are not going to improve soon.
Activity: 560
November 10, 2018, 03:37:55 PM
Yes, i think its true what you are saying not in fullest. I think many time you fill the forms it is most likely that or developer forgot, scam is project or it is finally with is really good that they manage to get you throught their system.
Pages:
Jump to: