Pages:
Author

Topic: Are airdrops still worth getting into? - page 6. (Read 1207 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 10:21:11 AM
I used to sign up for airdrops until I realised most of them are just scammy/ really not worth anything.

I want to know your thoughts about them. Are they still something interesting to get into? If so, what do you think is interesting?
For some people that airdrops are things that can give them a few cents and when they are lucky they can get good results, but in calculation maybe only a few airdrops are profitable and the majority of airdrops end in failure. For me to work and trying to be able to fulfill the task for airdrop is a waste. For me the income we get does not match what we have done. Everyone must have their own perceptions and opinions, the choices that we decide will produce varied things.
Well, everything depends on the skill and thought of each person, some people may feel the airdops are wasted and the reward is too little compared to what they do but with some others, they have a newbie community group, they lead and use tricks to earn a big reward in the airdrop, they have no reason to feel that airdrop is wasted, even they think airdrop is heaven to them. In short, each person needs to determine what they have, and with that, they will realize the airdrop is worth joining or not
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 10:10:02 AM
Yes airdrops are still worth it, why? you can get easy money by doing simple task so i think its still win win
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 06, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
I used to sign up for airdrops until I realised most of them are just scammy/ really not worth anything.

I want to know your thoughts about them. Are they still something interesting to get into? If so, what do you think is interesting?
For some people that airdrops are things that can give them a few cents and when they are lucky they can get good results, but in calculation maybe only a few airdrops are profitable and the majority of airdrops end in failure. For me to work and trying to be able to fulfill the task for airdrop is a waste. For me the income we get does not match what we have done. Everyone must have their own perceptions and opinions, the choices that we decide will produce varied things.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

airdrop now is just a scam, it can't make profit, if you want to follow airdrop you have to keep using the more selective tricks that are useful for determining good airdrop and getting profit. so I think not all scams but we just have to be smart to choose and more selective.
Activity: 644
November 06, 2018, 08:48:07 AM
IMHO you can participate airdrop if you have a lot of free time. It like free gambling)  Some can give you profit, but you will have to participate hundreds of them)
But participating in airdrop, they have too many fraudulent projects, their campaign is not real, so I less want to participate in, and if there are tokens it is very little, not worth, so I do not Intense with the airdrop.
Just like free lottery ticket) You pay just with you time) But one-two can win) Don't waste time reading about them, just register where they want and forget) Once a month or two check your wallet and check the price of new coins) And all this is for people who have a lot of free time to waste)
Activity: 364
November 06, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

Yeah your right. Airdrops is just wasting your time as those projects will not sure if they will get listed. Focus on bounties like social media, signature or blogging as those had higher chances that you will earn. Remember to research first before participating to minimize the risk of joining a fake project.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 05:46:16 AM
There is nothing wrong participating in a few legit ones, if you are a bit lucky then you can definitely get some profit, but most of them are a scam and not worth of anything.
Activity: 686
November 06, 2018, 05:41:20 AM

It will be interesting if the project have unique and good idea to help crypto to make it better. But if that project is don't have any presentation like white paper and website think twice before you join to that airdrop or project.

Without white paper how can people simply join their Airdrop, we need to find anything unique from the different platform which will help them to deliver the product. I hope Airdrop is completely waste to join because we will be getting very less number of tokens and which we cannot able to move them to the exchanges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 05:04:36 AM
IMHO you can participate airdrop if you have a lot of free time. It like free gambling)  Some can give you profit, but you will have to participate hundreds of them)
But participating in airdrop, they have too many fraudulent projects, their campaign is not real, so I less want to participate in, and if there are tokens it is very little, not worth, so I do not Intense with the airdrop.
Activity: 644
November 06, 2018, 04:31:31 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
November 06, 2018, 02:21:29 AM

Actually, most of the bounty campaign now are having an airdrop program as well as the current signature that I wear. Not all the airdrop here are  legit but I advice to you that if you want to participate on it, join on airdrop with a bounty project.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
November 05, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

If the airdrop creator doesn't apply KYC requirement to get your airdrop and it's still worth to try to take a chance by participate in the airdrop but if the creator gives you mandatory to complete KYC and then forget it. There was no guarantee that this airdrop can't be turned as a scam.
Activity: 626
November 05, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

It will be interesting if the project have unique and good idea to help crypto to make it better. But if that project is don't have any presentation like white paper and website think twice before you join to that airdrop or project.
Activity: 294
November 05, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
If you find a project interesting, and than realize, it has an airdrop, than surely it worth to get into, but just trying to find Airdrops, and try to get into as many as possible, while knowing nothing about the projects, for me it does not really worth the time.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
November 05, 2018, 05:01:04 PM
Airdrops today pay less compared to the airdrops back then and even if they pay, it's less than a dollar! Not worth risking your info for such low reward.
And the worst thing on airdrops is that, that you have to pass KYC after a work.
KYC is required by high-paying airdrops, but maybe you can imagine why because they need to collect as many IDs as possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 03:25:41 PM
Airdrops today pay less compared to the airdrops back then and even if they pay, it's less than a dollar! Not worth risking your info for such low reward.
Activity: 630
November 05, 2018, 02:54:41 PM
if I am traumatized by airdrop which is mostly scam and unclear, airdrop is just a waste of time, especially the issue of payment or a price that does not reach $ 10, sometimes there is also airdrop asking for KYC which is very dangerous according to me because it can be misused
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

Most of the airdrops are worthless so I would suggest if you have free time and the airdrops does not require you to pass KYC you should participate as there is nothing to lose in trying and if you are lucky enough that slight percentage of airdrops which proves to be good one may fall under your radar and you may make some free bucks. Wink
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 01:44:21 PM
This cryptocurrency is a stage after stage cause I used to run from one group to another then and fill form like there is no tomorrow and later realize that airdrop is just a waste of time but at times good and not is most cases so I even had so many useless token in my wallet that has never listed on exchange for once , so good luck to the newbies that still follow that steps as soon they will realize and most especially now that every where is dry .
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 01:43:31 PM
I have also a airdrop participant and I saw most of the airdrops are scam and they have not good value. Just some airdrops are good that I got with good value. We should careful about scam airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: