Pages:
Author

Topic: Are altcoins better than bicoins right now? - page 8. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 19
Backed.Finance
In terms of risk, yes. But bitcoin will always remain more reliable and more popular. Bitcoin is the beginning of this work. Never subcoins can pass bitcoini. No potential.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
No, I don't like to consider that altcoin is better than bitcoin. Yes, it's been a hard time for bitcoin from the beginning this year but what will happen if bitcoin price turns up like the year 2017 and it can be because this is a digital currency market. Falling down bitcoin price doesn't impact on altcoin price. But it's risky to invest in altcoins because its price fall down anytime. Altcoin  might be profitable for day to day trading but bitcoin is a suitable place for long-term investment. So in my point of view investing in bitcoin still better than altcoin and crypto dealers know bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?
Of course not dude untill now bitcoin is still the best in cryptocurrency and i don't think there's a some any alts has a better than bitcoin. Just buy bitcoin and keep hold until the next year, i think your investment will grow more than 2 times.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
At the moment, alternative coins are much weaker than bitcoin. I think that this is due to the general fall in prices on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
That is really great and hard question. You know in 2017 december bitcoin pumped first and alts rekted. After than bitcoin pump alts start to increase. So we can not know what will be in the next bull. bitcoin first and alts after or together or alts first. So that is little bit gamble. I am holding alts and bitcoins :=). You can do like that.
Activity: 225
With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?

Bitcoin was a virtual currency or currency, while altcoins was a utility token digital currency. Meaning they are differ to one another especially in the price value it is actually miles away difference, right? and Bitcoin is the Father of all crypto currency, so how come that altcoins will become better than bitcoin when it comes to its value?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Of course, yes, because altcoins can bring you a lot of money. because today the capitalization of altcoins can actually increase many times, I think that today the project can bring a large amount if you want.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

They all have different characteristics and different platform. For me Bitcoin is good and profitable for long term investment while altcoins are good in day to day trading but there are also some that are good to hold. I still also believe that Bitcoin will recover soon , we should wait patiently it will give us more profit sooner.
I agree, to keep Bitcoin currently a bit cheaper than other altcoins. But of course, Bitcoin will not show such growth as altcoins can give, but you still have to guess with the investment! Therefore, it is better not to take risks and invest most of it in Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
this is a very hard time for world economy. so I don't think there would be any fast sky-rocket like the end of last year. and investors are very unhappy with there money after 1 year.
but I don't think this market could gone. the potential is undeniable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Bitcoin has been stable for some time, so it wouldn't that be profitable for day-trading. On the other hand, if you invest in other altcoins, some of them are newly listed then it would be more profitable for you, as some of these coins moves 20-25 percent daily.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
In my opinion, that alts, that btc is now in a very favorable price range, you can buy something for a part of your deposit
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I think that investing in altcoins is no better than bitcoins right now. The market still does not give clear signals for growth. Therefore, in my opinion, the purchase of altcoins in the near future will not give a good profit. First of all, Bitcoin will become more expensive, followed by the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
when bitcoin prices fall altcoins price will experiencing the same thing, even altcoin also experienced a decrease to 90%, so no better than bitcoin. But yeah altcoin have a great potential because the price is very cheap when it crashed.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
In principle, all coins will experience a decrease and increase. When the price of Bitcoin falls, it does not mean that it has no future or is getting worse in the future. These are only conditions that are very common in the market. You must understand this, know that Bitcoin and Ethereum are big coins. I believe these two coins have a bright future.
Activity: 630
Altcoins may have better technologies than bitcoin. They may be faster and easy to use but i dont think they can take down bitcoin. Because it is the first and the king.
Activity: 462
I think that Alt-Coins depend on the cost of Bitcoins, including ethereum, which is located next to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a coin with which it is not easy to compete!
Activity: 295
I think is yes altcoins is better bitcoin because the some price of altcoins in trading site are dump a price it is good to buy altcoins like ethereum buy and hold for the longterm trade because ethereum is a trusted and proven altcoin and ethereum is very popular and secured when its comes in investing.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
For me must better bitcoin than altcoins right now.
Actually the price of bitcoin are now is in going to increase the price than the altcoins it was so hard to predict on when gonna be in going to increase the price.
Of course, bitcoin remains on the top among other coins in the market. In terms of price gap and it stability, it absolutely Bitcoin will provide us more profit than of altcoin even for ETH.
Activity: 157
If you want more pr0fit then altcoin is better but still the price of the altcoin also depends on the price of the BTC. If you will notice, the changes in the price of the bitcoin also affects the price of the ethereum. Both of the cryptocurrency has low price in the market but in altcoin even the price of the ethereum is low but the value of your tokens is high then, you can still have high profit.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
No, not really. Imagine how the cryptomarket will going to crash when Bitcoin will crash too. That's because most of the alternate coins will follow bitcoin's progress too. So i don't think there's any altcoin which is better than bitcoin right now because bitcoin remains the supreme crypto in the cryptoworld.

Is there any chance that some altcoin will be indipendent from btc in future? And also profitable? Most price charts of altcoins look just like btc price charts and it means they depend on btc price.
Pages:
Jump to: