Pages:
Author

Topic: Are altcoins dead? - page 2. (Read 1342 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
January 06, 2018, 12:25:27 AM
The 2x fork is over and not a drop of money has come in to altcoins, the market is dead.
Nope.. as long as may investors in the world of cryptocurrency
altcoins will not just fall.
As you can see in Eth . it almost reach 1k$
price .
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 11:23:17 PM
I do not agree with you altcoins never die dude.
I think it's a good time for altcoins. look https://coinmarketcap.com/
Well i agree on you i believe that altcoin can never be dead because it is really a  big part of the crypto world maybe some other people think that altcoin is perishable but i dont really agree on them altcoin is really slowly getting more popular also in terms investing.I believe also in altcoin and maybe someday it can really surpass bitcoin .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 09:25:04 PM
In fact it seems that right now these are in good shape,there are some that are very much valued by the sound of it,by example,ETH,XMR,ADA.

Activity: 924
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 06:54:48 PM
I do not agree with you altcoins never die dude.
I think it's a good time for altcoins. look https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 337
https://streamies.io/
November 18, 2017, 11:01:18 AM
I don't think that. Altcoins does not create a huge growth likes Bitcoin. But if you are good at trading, you also can earn much money fron altcoins.
Activity: 686
November 18, 2017, 10:09:12 AM
I keep seeing this kind of topic everytime bitcoin rally starts.
Altcoins are doing great, they were all pumped over months nearly all summer. Just a bit of correction was necessary. Now there will healthier prices.

It's the same thing over and over again.
2018 will be a great year for altcoins, with the interest and price gain for btc there will be more interest in altcoins as well.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
November 18, 2017, 09:54:16 AM
I keep seeing this kind of topic everytime bitcoin rally starts.
Altcoins are doing great, they were all pumped over months nearly all summer. Just a bit of correction was necessary. Now there will healthier prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 09:44:53 AM
If Altcoins are dead then why are people still buying them, spending thousands of dollars for a single coin? Some maybe are dead because of how bitcoins price have increased so some who have invested in only Altcoins are questioning if they ever will profit from their investment.
Altcoins are not dead if you notice more of the signature campaign open for now are used tokens. Because most of the altcoins are increasing value even bitcoin it was happen due to in demand of these in the market.
I think bitcoin and altcoins are resting now in the market that's but it was not means that they are already die.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
November 18, 2017, 08:36:35 AM
cant judge like this it really depends on the project of coins
some projects are in progress and some of them getting abadoned
because something new is coming out

i dont really like this because there are really some true devs who put much effort in their projects
and just because of peeps who are saying there the dollars they are getting left behind and people put money
in quick get rich shitcoins. too bad thats an human effect money is more important than the real worth of a project.
Activity: 700
November 18, 2017, 08:23:25 AM
If Altcoins are dead then why are people still buying them, spending thousands of dollars for a single coin? Some maybe are dead because of how bitcoins price have increased so some who have invested in only Altcoins are questioning if they ever will profit from their investment.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
November 18, 2017, 06:55:59 AM
Just a usual period in crypto, we have all experienced periods like this in the past.  Pumps and dumps, altcoins will recover, dont worry.  This period makes them a very good investment, so if you want to make a ton of profit, you invest in alts now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 06:41:29 AM
Nah, i don't think they are dead at all, they are just hibernating. Someday they will rise again once bitcoin bull run slowed down. There are lot people expecting that bitcoin will break $10000 before the end of year. So i think most of people are waiting and not taking any risky buying altcoins during the bitcoin pump.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 06:01:32 AM
as long as BTC bull run continues (and it will continue)

Why do you think so? It has already gone x8 in 2017.
new big investors' money coming into the crytpo market is interested in BTC, not alts. you may or may not like it (i personally don't) but that's the reality for now... just enough to read the news Smiley

Thanks for sharing your view... I don't follow much the news so I'll take yours in this  Wink
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 18, 2017, 06:01:14 AM
no altcoins arent dead and they are not bubble either , infact as you see most of them now are starting to recover again even if bitcoin is still rising. you know it is just normal for any coins (crypto or fiats) to increase or decrease because that is thier nature and also the demand and supply is one of the reason why they are always fluctuating.

Yes, this was the surprise for me. We all saw how alts rose in early 2017 with Bitcoin's first proper bull. But then every subsequent ATH and climb for Bitcoin has not been good news for alts at all. Until now. I was seriously thinking that I would see another wall of red when Bitcoin went back to 7k and beyond. But for some reason, all my alts are holding steady (still in some decline against BTC), not the horrible crash I was expecting. Can you imagine, even Dogecoin is beginning to move past $1.25. Always new learnings every day in crypto!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
November 18, 2017, 05:47:11 AM
If you check Coinmarketcap, you will see that today almost all alts  on 1st pages are GREEN. Total market cap is exceeding 238B.
Alts and tokens are the future from technology point of view. Bitcoin is for value.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 04:36:08 AM
Dead? Cheesy The last week obviously showed how money flows into alts - mostly slow but steady - that's what I call a great prospect for future growth.
Alts are just starting out.
Activity: 182
November 18, 2017, 04:29:35 AM
The 2x fork is over and not a drop of money has come in to altcoins, the market is dead.

I dont think that altcoin market is dead. There are some coin or token still exist.
I think more trustable the altcoin so more life is the market.
And happen because the price of bitcoin increase.
Activity: 280
November 18, 2017, 04:21:24 AM
I concur with the statement that the majority of altcoins is dead,but we shouldn't claim that they are all dead, as this is unrealistic
Activity: 714
November 18, 2017, 04:08:00 AM
Why do not you think that you can buy cheap coin and sell it next year. Altcoin is slipping it's an opportunity for investors.
Altcoin is always this way pump and dump, but it will not dead. Yet, there are some altcoins that totally dead but some will kicking and alive. There is a time it is dump and a time to pump so yes the best to buy those worthy.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 18, 2017, 03:47:39 AM
Why do not you think that you can buy cheap coin and sell it next year. Altcoin is slipping it's an opportunity for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: