Pages:
Author

Topic: Are BanxShares as good as GAW Paycoin? - page 14. (Read 47029 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
December 07, 2015, 08:05:41 PM
If I cannot sell them, what should I do?  Huh
Put it down to experience.
The first lesson is, dont involve yourself with people who publish unachievable returns.
The second lesson is, if a company replies to standard business info requests, and/or requests to justify said unachievable returns, in the manner that Banx does (threats, dismissiveness, not answered, victim mentality, doxing, etc.).......run for the hills.
The third lesson, is to understand the above two lessons.   

I have been trying days to sell my Banx but it seems that I can't ever sell them since Banx won't allow me to sell them cheaper than market price  Sad

Any suggestions on how should I get rid of my Banx?  Huh

Try asking Mark L for your money back.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
December 07, 2015, 03:10:52 PM
If I cannot sell them, what should I do?  Huh
The first lesson is, dont involve yourself with people who publish unachievable returns.
The second lesson is, if a company replies to standard business info requests, and/or requests to justify said unachievable returns, in the manner that Banx does (threats, dismissiveness, not answered, victim mentality, doxing, etc.).......run for the hills.

I have been trying days to sell my Banx but it seems that I can't ever sell them since Banx won't allow me to sell them cheaper than market price  Sad

Any suggestions on how should I get rid of my Banx?  Huh

Start a OTB thread, cross your fingers there's a fool out there and then pray you can move them. Maybe you could sell the entire account with those worthless (as in NO worth whatsoever) to some mentally incapacitated person.

BTW, Lol @DecentralizeEconomics's post.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 07, 2015, 02:46:00 PM

I have been trying days to sell my Banx but it seems that I can't ever sell them since Banx won't allow me to sell them cheaper than market price  Sad

Any suggestions on how should I get rid of my Banx?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
December 07, 2015, 03:30:18 AM
Sorry stereotype but im not wasting words by repeating every thing we have already gone over on this thread. I simply came to add that i had recieved my profit payouts again from banx.  Grin

So, Did you get paid this month?

Looks like there were no 'profits' this month.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13162535

Looks like Marks right hand man (bigmanintown) left, as well.

http://banxcapital.com/the-team/

W0w, no-one saw that coming!
Grin  

But how is this going to end, i wonder? A 'hack', a 'programming error', a 'cease and desist' letter, a 'hardware failure', ByronP does a confessional ??......answers on a post-card, kids.  

He's going to issue an emancipation proclamation to free Banx from his grasp.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2015, 03:25:11 AM
Sorry stereotype but im not wasting words by repeating every thing we have already gone over on this thread. I simply came to add that i had recieved my profit payouts again from banx.  Grin

Grin  

But how is this going to end, i wonder? A 'hack', a 'programming error', a 'cease and desist' letter, a 'hardware failure', ByronP does a confessional ??......answers on a post-card, kids.  
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
December 07, 2015, 03:18:02 AM
This is the biggest joke that I've ever seen.  And to know that the Larimer Gang is associated with this degenerate scammer.  What's that saying about "Birds of a feather"?
legendary
December 07, 2015, 03:04:43 AM
Sorry stereotype but im not wasting words by repeating every thing we have already gone over on this thread. I simply came to add that i had recieved my profit payouts again from banx.  Grin

legendary
December 07, 2015, 02:47:02 AM
Sorry stereotype but im not wasting words by repeating every thing we have already gone over on this thread. I simply came to add that i had recieved my profit payouts again from banx.  Grin

legendary
December 06, 2015, 08:27:32 PM

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
December 06, 2015, 05:27:41 PM
Really sucks to believe in a project and get screwed.
legendary
November 05, 2015, 07:13:19 AM

legendary
November 04, 2015, 01:44:33 PM
Any reason why Banxshares price has been increasing over the last few days? Is this because Bitcoin's price is increasing as well or is it that Banx could set up it own prices? Anyways, thanks to this Í have earned some profit.  Grin

Really? You have earned profit? How do you calculate profit? Is it the number you are looking at on the screen or is it the amount you have cashed out with? Can you sell these "shares"?

I have not tried selling them yet. I'm only based on calculations based from the first day I have bought them (which they were at $1.78 each) until today's price. If I cannot sell them, what should I do?  Huh
legendary
November 04, 2015, 10:10:14 AM
Any reason why Banxshares price has been increasing over the last few days? Is this because Bitcoin's price is increasing as well or is it that Banx could set up it own prices? Anyways, thanks to this Í have earned some profit.  Grin

Really? You have earned profit? How do you calculate profit? Is it the number you are looking at on the screen or is it the amount you have cashed out with? Can you sell these "shares"?
legendary
November 04, 2015, 08:47:50 AM
legendary
November 02, 2015, 09:04:32 AM
See you next month, then.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 02, 2015, 08:31:34 AM
legendary
November 02, 2015, 06:41:00 AM

Im not taking anyones bitcoins im just recieving profits off my investment monthly.

Stop wasting words. What part of 'there are no profits' are you having trouble understanding? You are receiving Bitcoin because Mark has decided to recycle IPO money, or its coming out of his own pocket, not from non-existent 'profits' I mean, every business model is to actually to generate profits, but as we have seen over the past year, he is a failure in that regard timmyd. The kind of failure that comes about because of his stupid intention to fake his IPO sales/exchange volume, right from the start, and his intelligence insulting 'return on investment' type projection figures that are still there on the Banx site. Stupid.  

Timmyd. Do you believe Banx will submit valid accounts to HMRC when they are due (end of next year)?  

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 02, 2015, 05:53:50 AM

Hows taking peoples shit coins and replacing them with a shit token going?

Good, thanks.  How's taking people's Bitcoins and replacing them with something they're not allowed to sell?

Barr.me is it called again?

Yes, BARR is running flawlessly on the NXT platform.  How's Banx doing with that transition to Bitshares?

Wow that hit a nerve eh. Im not taking anyones bitcoins im just recieving profits off my investment monthly.

Sorry i thought your barr.me tokens were backed with value but they are backed with shitcoins that have been burned so..........

legendary
October 31, 2015, 09:18:34 AM
Hi guys another month has passed which means i recieved my monthly profit payouts from banx again. Just thought id let you guys know.

Hows taking peoples shit coins and replacing them with a shit token going? Barr.me is it called again?
So Banx financials show a 'profit' do they? Show us where it comes from, this profit you speak of.

The BARR thread is here timmyd. As you well know......   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-barr-the-only-cryptocurrency-where-no-ones-ever-lost-money-1219460
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 31, 2015, 09:14:46 AM

Hows taking peoples shit coins and replacing them with a shit token going?

Good, thanks.  How's taking people's Bitcoins and replacing them with something they're not allowed to sell?

Barr.me is it called again?

Yes, BARR is running flawlessly on the NXT platform.  How's Banx doing with that transition to Bitshares?
Pages:
Jump to: