Pages:
Author

Topic: Are BanxShares as good as GAW Paycoin? - page 40. (Read 47071 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
September 16, 2015, 11:25:13 AM
Well well well. I've been wondering about how they have such a large marketcapl

I believe we are seeing a new form of scam

+1 for creativity
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2015, 10:36:31 AM
At the moment, BanxShares is better than GAW Paycoin which has lost its credibility when it fell below a dollar.
I am not sure whether BanxShares is real.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
September 16, 2015, 10:10:18 AM
BanxShares.... Grin

I've just gone through the 'wall of text', and bloody hell, runpaint has assembled some interesting material.
But, he did miss the issue BanxShares had recently with inflated volume figures on CMC:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/issue-resolved-1091855
After some denial from BanxShares (and Bitshares), Banx admitted that their trade volume was inflated by a factor of five as a result of a 'programming error'.
Hmm..... Cool

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 16, 2015, 09:33:27 AM
lol but they can delete my posts.

Some people have been asking about the mine-ability of Banx shares. I have shot a quick video explaining more about the situation here: http://banxcapital.com/information-about-banx-shares-mining/

Cheers all

Mark

That's a really good explanation.  As we miners know, it's a problem when too many people start mining with a lot of hashings.  Because then so many coins get made! 

Until there is some way of "adjusting" mining, maybe with some sort of difficulty-based system, it just doesn't make sense.

"Time you'll never get back" Wink

It's just quotes from this topic.

But even if it's a waste of time, it's better than the "Money you'll never get back" which you spent on BanxShares.

Your money is gone.  You're not allowed to sell your shares, and it's never going to pay dividends equal to what you spent for the shares.

Not you personally, of course, since you're a sockpuppet.  But other people.
Okey Dokey...I give it a week before you get bored (and that's being generous)
Wink

I never get bored of being right, and I will be right about this forever.  A week from now, a month from now, 10 years from now, BanxShares investors will not have received dividends equal to the price they paid for their shares.  And that's being generous.  To be straightforward would be to say they were all taken for fools by other fools who can't even run a proper scam. 

September 16, 2015, 06:58:48 AM
cant believe this scam is in the top ten and nobody ever mentions it....
Im actually surprised how long this farce has lasted. As ive said before on the original thread, and privately to a few individuals.....its only a matter of time before this expertly carried out exercise in smoke in mirrors has to come to an end.

I guess its December then, when the free market dictates price discovery, and not Mark's fake volume buy-bot. Huh

I'm surprised investors haven't learned anything from Paycoin, and I'm surprised scammers haven't learned anything from Paycoin.

They think they're safe because they're not in the U.S. - but then it turns out they're in the U.S.

They think they can avoid lawsuits by saying "you don't own shares in the company", but they're too stupid to go back and delete from their own moderated thread where the CEO says "yes it's shares in the company".
legendary
Activity: 1554
September 16, 2015, 06:53:00 AM
I'm sorry for posting so many quotes, I didn't want to create a TLDR wall of text.

No complaints here.

Got a feeling this thread will be useful to some, when the longest ICO/IPO in history comes to an end.  Roll Eyes
September 16, 2015, 06:48:37 AM
But what if we could spend our BanxShares online to buy whatever we wanted?  Like if they launched a big site to sell things?  Then would there be a $20 floor or something?

Actually I subscribe to that many it will take a fair bit to find it.It did say the Exclusive coin was at an all time low price wise but very high difficulty the reason might be because Banx was building an ebay type platform to be released in June using payment through Exclusive Coin Litecoin and Bitcoin.Is there any truth in that
EDIT...http://fuk.io/april-2015-report-best-altcoins-and-crypto-currencies-to-mine-and-invest-in-for-high-profits/

"Exclusive Coin aka EXCL – coin is on all-time low in price and all time high in difficutly mining. Why? Possibly because ByronP of ex Atomic-Trade aka Banx.io is making new “crypto-ebay” for EXCL+BTC+LTC which should come out by June. I am biased but.. buy, mine, stake and hold until then! Trades everywhere ie on Cryptsy"

Hey that's big news!  Surely everyone will buy it now!

So this coin is number 10 in terms of marketcap, and traded almost $14,000 worth today according to coinmarketcap.com but when I look on the two exchanges there is even one buyer. What's the go?

So this coin is number 10 in terms of marketcap, and traded almost $14,000 worth today according to coinmarketcap.com but when I look on the two exchanges there is even one buyer. What's the go?
You cant sell it its still in its  ICO you can only buy it at a set price,pays between 1% and 2% interest per share per month.Has some great things coming out in June

It's been in its ICO for 8 months, and that is why you can't sell it?  Are they locked into cloud stakers or something?

Haven't logged in for about a week, logged in today to check where my sell order is... It seems my sell order, which had been on the books for a few weeks was cancelled since I see no record of it any longer...

Frustrating to have an order on the books for weeks just to login and see nothing there...
This is still officially in "ICO phase", even though they are paying out profit share (which is nice Smiley )
They have pegged the share price to a dollar value, however, the purchase price is actually in BTC.

ICO for 9 months...
You can't sell it...
But they've more than doubled the price from .0022BTC...
Because it's "pegged to dollars".

I get it!  It's the dollar floor.  At least with Paycoin, people were allowed to dump it for whatever price they could get.

And then there's the buyback program:

I'm not sure how you got involved in banx shares, but if you do not wish to be a holder any more feel free to let me know and we will address the issue.

One of the users on the forums reminded me of this post, I had forgot until I was discussing selling my shares..

Connected with Mark via Skype, definitely a pleasant guy to talk to but sounds like the offer to buy back shares is drying up since we didn't go anywhere with it, happy to take a discount buy back but I couldn't even get an offer out of him.... I suspect because it is insanely low, so what are the shares really worth since it's nothing anywhere in the realm of the ICO price, which is used to force the valuation abnormally high..

Since I am a share holder and I guess I'll be around its time to understand things in more detail..

I'm having my attorney take a look this week since I explained to him how things look as a share holder, Banx.io's ability for the public to buy at a forced floor, yet private offerings at significantly discounted prices published on the public site. Didn't take long before he couldn't figure out if a plc or Ltd was at play here since it's almost a mix of both... I keep him on retainer because there is always something to do, this is the latest, will see what comes...

Padrino, as you are fully aware you did a deal with an existing holder of Banx direct to get your Banx shares, nothing to do with me or Banx Capital.

Therefore your comments are unfounded.

I have publicly stated we are offering private investors discounts for large purchases of shares which they lock in for at least 12 months. We are concentrating on selling the remaining of the Banx shares to enable us to grow our business and develop our plans. Its a simple thing.

The offer of purchasing shares from a few people last year was a one off offer.

Again you own no share of any company you own a crypto based asset which pays profits monthly.

Maybe you should take up any issues you have with the person you purchase your banx shares from two months ago ?

As you know you per paid profits in BTC last month which make your investment a worthwhile thing. You are free to list your shares on banx.io for sale.

And one last clarification. We are only selling Banx shares to private investors, all shares for sale on the exchange are for sale buy people wanting to sell them. not us.

Again you own no share of any company you own a crypto based asset which pays profits monthly.

Do I understand right that banx coins are actually banx shares of company?

yes banx shares are a share in the Banx capital company Smiley

yes banx shares are a share in the Banx capital company Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1554
September 16, 2015, 06:47:47 AM
cant believe this scam is in the top ten and nobody ever mentions it....
Im actually surprised how long this farce has lasted. As ive said before on the original thread, and privately to a few individuals.....its only a matter of time before this expertly carried out exercise in smoke n mirrors has to come to an end.

I guess its December then, when the free market dictates price discovery, and not Mark's fake volume buy-bot. Huh

September 16, 2015, 06:40:20 AM
I'm sorry for posting so many quotes, I didn't want to create a TLDR wall of text.

But there's just so much to quote!  Every page has something unbelievable, I'm only quoting the highlights.

Customer Service at its finest:

Still no payout for July. Is there any problem?

Arne, the reason you didn't get a payout is because you tried to screw us again last month. Your account has now been set to Banx payout so you will receive your payout in the next cycle.

If you have any issues with that then speak to Mark directly.

Simon

There you go.  If you try to screw them, you don't get a payout this month.
September 16, 2015, 06:37:53 AM
Next phase:  BanxPlatinum!  (Of course, the ICO phase isn't over yet, but it's only been a year)

I would love to join Banx Platinum but all my money is still tied up in the ICO and cant draw from there, now i would have more shares tied up.Think you should have waited till the ICO was finished
BanxPlatinum was released to speed up the completion of the ICO.
BanxPlatinum = more ICO shares sold = shorter ICO
You have mentioned before about how long the ICO is taking to complete, BanxPlatinum was designed to address this very concern AND at the same time bring brand new fresh people in crypto.

Quick question: What happened to the sell orders?

Looks like the minimum sell price for the ICO has increased (I guess due to the diminishing $:BTC) for them to maintain their financing levels.
When the ICO min. price is changed it wipes all sell orders below it.

Quick question: What happened to the sell orders?

I just found myself in the same boat. It is nice that Banx is constantly evolving, but I'm honestly a little pissed about this. Mark Lyford... this really isn't how an orderbook is supposed to work at all. I see some ICO-related explanation for this but in all seriousness, you present Banx.io as an exchange, create an orderbook for Banx shares, and then at will, create a new price floor and cancel orders?

How exactly did you communicate this to shareholders? It would seem to me that you have the email address of everyone holding Banx shares on Banx.io. I don't see an update here and I am not going to sit around and read days of Skype group history to find your announcements.

I think you can understand why people in crypto are sensitive to market manipulations... and the real question is, why give people the illusion they can sell these shares when you're doing your best to prevent it?
September 16, 2015, 06:21:15 AM
cant believe this scam is in the top ten and nobody ever mentions it..good job op..everytime is see this coin in top tehn i ask myself how can it be here when it has probably 0 network effect and u dont hear anywhere about this coin..ridiculous. i know marketcap aint telling shit..there are much better coins with a much better usecase than this scam.

That's why I made this thread.

I keep seeing BanxShares at CoinMarketCap, but I've never seen it anywhere else.

So I Googled it, and there's nothing.  Nothing but one moderated thread at bitcointalk.

So I read the thread.  I couldn't believe what I was reading, and that nobody else is talking about it. 

So I started this topic to see if anyone else has had the same thoughts.
September 16, 2015, 06:19:35 AM
Activity: 350
September 16, 2015, 06:17:32 AM
cant believe this scam is in the top ten and nobody ever mentions it..good job op..everytime is see this coin in top tehn i ask myself how can it be here when it has probably 0 network effect and u dont hear anywhere about this coin..ridiculous. i know marketcap aint telling shit..there are much better coins with a much better usecase than this scam.
September 16, 2015, 06:15:23 AM
September 16, 2015, 06:08:34 AM
Banx dev ByronP responds to requests for financial transparency:

Happy now you wanted to piss me off now I'm pissed off and looking for a fight please come meet me i'll even pay for your ass to come here!!!!

Concerned Banx investor responds to dev:

As an investor in Banx I would think it prudent to keep this dialogue private its quite inappropriate for money managers,even though I see you are getting bated to use that type of language and threats.The fact you look after several thousand dollars of my money scares me.

"The fact you look after several thousand dollars of my money scares me."

And this is a moderated topic!  These are the things they DIDN'T delete!

And the other devs backed up the threats of violence against investors with questions:

As for Byrons response to you none of us here (including myself and Mark) have any issue with the way he responded.

September 16, 2015, 05:53:56 AM

Again, this is intended to make Mark Lyford look bad by quoting his own comments.

Just because BanxShares is being marketed as a rags-to-riches, back-to-rags, then back-to-riches success story of Mark Lyford, and just because he publicly talked about using that as a fake marketing story, several years ago, that doesn't prove anything.
September 16, 2015, 05:52:04 AM
Anyway, I'd love to hear some discussion about BanxShares.  Maybe there are some positive things I don't know about.

I'm interested in learning more about it, and about the plans Banx Capital has for the future.

Unfortunately, some people insist on being negative and disrespectful towards BanxShares and its devs.  Like this guy:

MarkLyford,

Why buy fake followers?  Grin

7,523 Real
84,226 Fake

This is an outright scam and he's trading with himself so anyone buying this crap can't expect to get anything back. Except for % dividends he is paying from the same BTC he has collected through ICO. Where else would it come from? There is no transparency here, just some shady guy claiming to have done millions. I doubt people have invested much more than $100,000 here. The rest is phony.

OK Shill Boy....

Keep taking the tablets, in the meantime I'm sitting on a nice return every month.

You're the shill here. Sure you make 2% monthly or whatever number he decides to pull out of his ass for you guys, but your shares you'll never be able to sell for Bitcoins once the IPO is fully sold out so in the long run you might make 10% of your investment back. If you are lucky.

The "Lyford Group" is phony too. http://marklyford.com/my-team/

That took me under 10 minutes to dig through. Some are some general names you'll never find on Google. Some are actors names like Paul OKeeffe with a fake Linkedin profile. Their security consultant died 2007 from a head injury. Their marketing associates only sold them some software. It is like calling Microsoft a part of your team because you have Windows.

I am gonna enjoy pissing on this scamshow for a while. I see you are no stranger to shill accounts or fake testimonials either  Smiley

See, that is no way to foster a productive exchange of ideas.
September 16, 2015, 05:31:27 AM
Then a dev admits that Banx is not a cryptocurrency, can't be used with a wallet, and in fact is just numbers that exist only on their website:

All shares currently held outside of our exchange are now invalid until we release the updated wallet when people holding shares in our exchange are free to withdraw them and trade them wherever they like.

Which is interesting, since someone specifically asked a dev whether it's better to keep coins on the exchange or in a wallet, and the dev said whatever you want.

Sp BANX is not a cryptocurrency anymore? There is no public wallet. If so - then it is not a right place to run thread.

Official Banx dev response:

You where told, you where given more than adequate warning, and actions where only taken once we were sure you had the information you needed, dont come in here demanding things like you are someone, you have been nothing but trouble ever since you approached Banx, you and your whole concept of 'what crypto is' is wrong, you dont decide what crypto is or what it does, all you wanna do is have everything bend to your will and work to fill your pockets with bitcoin at others peoples expense, you are one user not the crypto jesus just grow up, the games over and Banx wants nothing to do with you ever again, you and your pathetic methods of operation have left a sour taste in not only ours, but the greater of the crypto communities mouths, if you wanna play games buddy we arent interested, all the converstations have been logged and kept track of, people can make up there own minds, how hard you wanna push mate?

But other than C-Cex, everything goes smoothly.  Except for Banx.io going down a lot, and payment delays for November.

Due to an attack on our exchange the payouts will be delayed slightly this month.

And for December?

January Payout Delay

Folks, I hate to say due that the January payout is delayed due to a app problem that we are having.

Rest assured we are working on getting it sorted out asap and payouts will be done.

I will keep everyone updated

Regards

Mark

Well I haven't received December or January's payouts yet. Sent off emails, contacted the support, no one gives a shit

Nothing to do with anything other than our App that runs the payouts aint working and our dev of the current system is AWOL (as many people in our skype group will confirm)

That is the only reason I can assure you

Questions about your business and its possible serious problems aren't "negative comments".

I guess this will get deleted like my last comment about your BTCjam request for a loan. You're supposed to be "someone who is a totally open book".

And what about payouts?

Payouts for Jan will be done with payouts for Feb on the 28th Smiley

Hmm, I even didnt get payout for december. Can anyone check it?

Then, because not enough people lost their coins:

Everyone needs to make sure they have transferred their accounts over to the new system today otherwise you will miss out on this months payouts.

Then they decide to double their huge premine:

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know that Banx Shares have now doubled. All shares that people held before have been doubled as well.

There are now 12,000,000 available in total and 7,200,000 available to the public, although some have already been sold.

The price dropped initially but has come back up again and is holding steady.

Shares are still available to purchase so if you want to buy some then you can either head to banx.io and buy them there or speak to me or my business manager Simon and we will help you sort it out.

Thanks for your continued support everyone.

Mark

So I was looking into Banxshares, this is a really great thing you've started.
I did come across this though, a typographical error or am I not understanding correctly?

https://www.banx.io/rewardsinfo

As more ATP is generated it becomes harder to earn and pays more

Reward amounts will decrease as more ATP is generated

Over time will the ATP rewards be more or less?

Look, it's very clear.  Either you have ATP, or Hashlet, or Double Hashlet.  Then you can Prime it, and cross-coordinate if you own a masternode.  If you're a fast-track investor, you generate at the extramarket rate.  

Hey Everyone,

As you may have noticed we had some extended downtime on Banx.io over the weekend. Let me give you the rundown of what happened and why we were down for so long.

On Friday night/Saturday Morning a hacker started an attack on the exchange.

As soon as this attack was noticed we pulled the site offline to stop any further attacks.

While the site was offline we looked at how they were attacking us and made changes to the security to stop this type of attack in the future. This is the main reason we were down for so long as we wanted to be sure that we had fixed any potential holes.

We also took advantage of this downtime to roll out some more significant updates to the exchange. Nothing that will be noticeable to users but it does make things easier for us to manage moving forward.

As you know there seem to be a lot of hacks going on at the moment with many exchanges and we knew we wouldn't be missed but we managed to mitigate the effects of the attack thanks to our brilliant developers!

Good thing they got hacked, so they could roll out those significant updates!  They were waiting until they got hacked to implement them.

Maybe one of the updates is that you can't sell any coins, although someone had mentioned that problem before.

I want to sell my coins
I want to sell off some coins to but my orders is canceled all the time.
Its still in its ICO period you cant sell below ICO price

It's amazing how almost 1000 banx shares can be bought per day per the trade history on banx.io yet the order book shows almost no movement.... I should see shares in front of mine tick away each day but it never happens.. Screams market manipulation...

As the developer of the exchange I can tell you there is no way to jump spots or manipulate the books. I am also the only one with access to the systems backend data so if anyone including Mark or Simon or anyone else makes an order it gets put in the book in the same ordering as everyone else. However... yes there is a however... because BANX is actually a private IPO the price is pegged and there are sales that go on all the time all day every day as as more people invest. There is a lot of deals and projects going on that bring in investors and they may or may not be taken from the order book. This is not manipulation its business. There is actually a lot of sales that go on that are not on the order book.

there is no way to jump spots or manipulate the books.

There is actually a lot of sales that go on that are not on the order book.

Then I guess that would be one way to jump spots.  

@Mark
Can you please just clarify what you mean regarding this line about the trades we see on Banx.io? I think ive transcribed it correctly. Just doesnt make sense, grammatically or in the real world. Cheers

"You wont see shares of ours on those order books, but you will see trades that go through, that we sell, who havnt got bitcoin, that buy bitcoin, that buy shares, for other currencies, go through on that exchange"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK4QM709CR0&feature=youtu.be

Just to be really clear folks. People hiding behind anonymous names who have only ever been negative towards me and our business who are clearly proponents of other crypto currencies will not be given the time of day any more on this thread and their posts will be deleted as previously warned.

As i have said in numerous posts and videos we are focused on creating the vision for Banx and are only too happy to work with and help people that share with us in that vision. if people don't like that vision, me or the things we are doing its simple.... don't get involved.

September 16, 2015, 05:28:39 AM
Then apparently C-Cex was getting more volume than Banx.io, and they couldn't control the price.  
So 3 different Banx devs start bad-mouthing C-Cex at the same time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813191.460

When C-Cex responds, the Banx devs say "This isn't the place to discuss it, let's talk on Skype."

And THAT is when Banx announced that all coins at C-Cex were being made invalid with an upcoming hardfork.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813191.480

Some people recall events differently:

BANX ran their ICO on c-cex, but now I hear all the coins on c-cex are worthless. Could this really be true?
No they didn't they sold them on banx.io

C-cex started then trading them too, banx asked them to de list them and they refused. As far as I know they are doing a wallet update that required the shares be uploaded to your accounts on banx.io

I transferred mine to banx.io a couple of days ago. They are still in there but the wallet is only working on the exchange until they do their updates.

There where a number of news updates about this over the past few weeks.

I remember it was an ICO launched on C-Cex: https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/521351548396646401

"Banx shares ICO just launched.
Shares pay BTC dividends monthly on profits.
http://banxshares.com/bitcointalk
Buy here: https://c-cex.com/?p=banx-btc
#banx"

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/528187598427394049

"BANX ICO finished. Trading open!
https://c-cex.com/?p=banx-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=banx-usd
#banx $banx"

That just looks like c-cex where cashing in on the Banx ICO, I know for a fact that banx.io where selling them themselves so why would they sell them somewhere else? I know that after a few weeks c-cex approached Mark because it was mentioned in the chat room. So no they weren't involved in the ICO. They're simply another exchange.

You've actually just proved what I was saying anyway.

I know it was launched on c-cex first. Officially by Mark. I remember it happening, Mark was in the troll box talking to everyone about it. I feel bad for anyone who bought into the ICO.

If I remember correctly, banx.io interface didn't even exist at the time.
September 16, 2015, 05:25:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: