Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only? - page 14. (Read 11875 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Poor people without an internet connection will hardly use it. And those who regularly read the public press and use fiat since ever, will likely also not use it. So I think yes, the people who use it must be at least somehow knowledgeable what crypto currencies are and compared to that what fiat money is.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is for all people, wether you are a kid or an old person. If you have the guts and the patience you can have it. Just study and learn the aspects of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
bitcoin for everyone who wants to go ahead and grow. bitcoin just needs someone who is determined to know bitcoin more deeply, not necessarily for educated people and knowledgeable high knowledge.
Anyone can join in bitcoin, educated or not is welcome to join bitcoin. If you are willing to learn in bitcoin with determination and hardworking you can join. Bitcoin is for everybody for the whole world want to earn and want to be successful.
Activity: 126
It's like ordinary money: do not need to know the whole process to use it.
And so you can say about much things: not only educated people can use gadgets, electricity and so on.
So bitcoin for all Wink
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
Definitely not. As long as you have the will to learn and the materials, you can learn on your own, regardless if you are educated or not. In fact, crypto currencies are never taught in school. All of us are new learners when we first met bitcoin. But if someone does not know how to read and write, that should be worked first.
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
if I think, bitcoin exactly for people who want to learn about technology
why I say so, because bitcoins live in the digital world, so people who do not understand about the digital world and the internet then they will never know what bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
of course its not just for educated and knowledgeable people . You can earn bitcoin with less information about it and you can also learn about bitcoin while you're earning.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Everything in this world can be learned.While you are growing you learn something new in every situation or in any failure comes to you.Like here in Bitcoin anyone can join even if you did not Finnish your studies.You can learn and have knowledge about Bitcoin by reading,getting information on internet,on your friends that also use Bitcoin or even here in this forum.Yes Being educated is advantage  but  even if you are not you can learn it step by step.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Using Bitcoin doesn’t require you to be knowledgeable about the market or economics since the process is made more simple to be able to accommodate each people.
Activity: 11
Not really since bitcoins are made for everyone. It would depend on you if you want to learn more , people from all walks of are aware of btc.
Activity: 154
Absolutely not. I feel that people who want to buy bitcoin and take risks are a step above all others, but you do not need any specific knowledge to listen to them!
Activity: 54
Is something you can learn, your question might be headed to these who may 'enjoy' the learning and make more cash out of it. Actually you don't need to be 'smart' to trade or anything. Just need to learn as with any other things on life.
Activity: 182
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
no ...how can you tell that it is only for them,if you want to learn how to join bitcoin and you have a patience to learn i know that you can do it even you are not educated.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
As it exists in Life, being well-experinced is one of the main things to be successful but there is another non less important thing as luckiness. So, being educated is very needed in this deal but if u are also have this 6th feeling... u've got all the roads open in front of u.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
Probably not only for educated and knowledgeable people it is because one of us has different personality everyone gaves us a talent to how to initiate or explains those words .All of us has a different style and also different opinions.
Bitcoin can be used by anyone that wants to spend money for something online and it's easy to acquire. So no, it's not only for the educated people.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

For me, i think this is not only for educated and knowledgeable people. everyone can use bitcoin as long as you know the basic how to use them and how to earn them. You don't need a computer literate or to literate in English, as long as you can understand how to read and how to write you can start to earn bitcoin and used them in daily life like a fiat.
Activity: 57
There is no discrimination in bitcoin, wheather you are educated or not you can do as well and earn bitcoin. Everyone have a chance to learn and earn bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Definitely not bitcoin is for everybody no matter what is status in life wheather you finished education or not you can still use bitcoin. Willingness to learn the crypto currencies is the key to be able to use it. I think that if you wanted to earn profits from bitcoin you will make an effort to be able to learn the cycle of the crypto world. So bitcoin is for everybody and not limited to educated people only.
Activity: 140
No bitcoin is not only to educated and knowledgeable people it is not true because bitcoin is for all of us for all people need and deserving so don't be think all of us that way.
Activity: 11
totally agree with you guys, but I think the nature of BTC, to many people, is still somewhat omitted, the only thing most people care nowadays is its price
Pages:
Jump to: