Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only? - page 17. (Read 11875 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is for everybody, but i think it will be a problem if it get on the wrong hands.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
No it is not.There is no such thing as educated required in engaging into bitcoin.Anyone can use it as long as you know how to read and you have some of the things required like internet and a device but being educated has nothing to do with the bitcoin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Absolutely no, If you have the means, will and ability to do it why not? I think that bitcoin is open for everyone and their is not specific requirement, age, gender, and race for you to access bitcoining. As long as you are able to understand how bitcoin works and functions you will do just fine and I can say that it isnt only for educated and knowledgeable people only.
Activity: 476
Of course not! It's for everyone. But of course, one must do his research if he does not fully understand how Bitcoin or the crypto system works. Coz no one can actually move in this system if he does not know anything, right?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Yes, I agree. If someone is interested in it then they can read and learn, it's the same formula as most things really. Personally, I've read and discussed crypto with friends and on here to get a pretty good understanding of how everything works, or at least enough to buy in anyway! I worry that the misconception of trading/using crypto is very complicated will prevent those who are from less advantaged background (like myself) having a peice of the crypto-pie.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
Why would we even try limiting Bitcoin use for only certain people? It would be disastrous. It takes a lot of time to understand Bitcoin but basics are easy to explain. There will be always some people who will say that Bitcoin is too complex but do you know the whole process of creating and distributing paper money? Not to mention managing the economy of the whole country.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I agree that this requires additional knowledge, but it seems to me that not only knowledge of technology...there must be a certain mentality to have profit from it
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I am not fully agreed with your opinion because it not required full education. It required only basic knowledge about crypto currencies. Bitcoin is base currency of this market and huge material is available to study about it online.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In a sense, it really is right to say that crypto currencies are only for educated and knowledgable people. Because without educating yourself about crypto currency or do not become knowledgeable about the crypto world, you are good as fcked.
You will lose money, you will waste time, and you will get scammed. So better invest in learning first. That would be the best investment you will ever make.
No one knew about bitcoins at the initial stages, we had to read and learn to gain more knowledge about it before we started to invest in it, so i think anyone who is ready to know about it have to just learn the basics and the person is good to go and start investing.
Activity: 182
To come happening gone the money for bitcoin-sphere. It is absolutely not snappish to have a in the push away afield along economic education. It is plenty just to have the execution to think and a good suffering sensation to obtain added knowledge and earn. In clarify, all the vitriolic opinion approximately bitcoin can be found upon the internet.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

For the educated, probably its a no. But knowledgeable, of course yes. For every field or trade you're planning to go with, you should be knowledgeable about it. You need to study the what, where, when and how of things. You will be incompetent if you don't know anything about something you're planning to get into.
Activity: 540
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
For me, Bitcoin is not only for educated and knowledgeable people. Bitcoin is for all types of citizens in our society. They say that the bitcoin is our future money so there a possibility that most of the people will use bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 371
That seems true. Educated and knowledgeable people understand bitcoin better. They are good at bitcoin since they have ability to learn it more well compared to those who aren't educated and knowledgeable. By using their education and having knowledge about it,  they can perform on bitcoin greatly. As we can see that people who are working behind the bitcoin's technology are those who must be educated aged and knowledgeable.
Activity: 84
Maybe not. Because if you really want to learn something you will create a way for it to know you. This is the same as I did not finish studying and now I'm trying my skills to learn bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
When an user use bitcoin for the first time, he feels difficulty in using the same if he's not good with technology related knowledge. This St times get misinterpreted as, bitcoin is for the educated and knowledgeable people which is completely the wrong statement. Even the user lacking in technology will find it easier after using continuously for a short time period.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
No, anything can be learned just like bitcoin, how it works, how to invest and earn money from it, and how to handle your investment. Studying and having high degrees in college doesn't mean that they are the only ones who can use/make moneys out of it (bitcoin) especially that colleges does not teach anything/everything about bitcoin (or maybe some colleges does, i don't know). it depends on people on how they want to be familiarize and learned things  and everything about bitcoin.
Activity: 331
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
For me, bitcoin is for everyone and everybody. Like me, at first i dont know about bitcoin (im not that educated, smart and talented) but i learned about bitcoin just by reading here at forums and in google. Bitcoin is for everybody who can adopt all about bitcoin. And to those people who can invest at trade here.
Activity: 8
In my opinion, Bitcoin is open for everyone who is willing to strive hard and interested in taking part in a great digital currency. but of course one should back his/her self before engaging to something that they don't understand. for instance, researching how bitcoin works, trading, etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
In a sense, it really is right to say that crypto currencies are only for educated and knowledgable people. Because without educating yourself about crypto currency or do not become knowledgeable about the crypto world, you are good as fcked.
You will lose money, you will waste time, and you will get scammed. So better invest in learning first. That would be the best investment you will ever make.

I will not agree. Until you start doing something, it's not efects. Learning on big mistakes is the best. Fact, you can lose it but without it it's just a theory. The second thing. A man learns all his life and can not be 100% an expert ...
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
I don't think so.  Because now everyone can get knowledge with so many ways. let's say internet, by using internet we can search anything that we want to know include all about bitcoin. So uneducated person can joined bitcoin as long as he want to learn and try.
Pages:
Jump to: