Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only? - page 22. (Read 11875 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I think Bitcoin is universal. Not only educated but also all classes of people earn Bitcoin in proper way.  It may take time for masses to adapt bitcoin, just as it took time for online commerce .
Activity: 532
Merit: 170

bitcoin can be used by anyone, everyone can be involved as long as it has intention and knowledge. there are various ways to find experience and knowledge about crypto and bitcoin. but not everyone can get involved and will understand what is crypto and bitcoin. I think someone should take the time and seek knowledge if you want to get involved and make a profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
No doubt working with Bitcoin requires some knowledge about it but we can't say that it is only for educated people .It is for all those people who want to work with Bitcoin and have an internet access. Bitcoin does not ask for a degree in order to work with it ,it only requires some basic knowledge about it ,it's price and all the current events regarding it which is not difficult to get .So it is not only for educated and knowledgeable people.It is for every person interested in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Definitely not. Cause I think many of us not know about bitcoin from the start so we're 0 knowledge on this, its a matter of reading learning reading learning to have idea on this.many educated people' not know about bitcoin, so bitcoin is for all whos willing to learn and to earn..
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is not only for witty and educated people. It is for all of us. As long as we have great determination to learn different things about it. Bitcoin not just helps other people, it also helps ourselves to become wise to earn, save and have knowledge about it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

Discrimination is what you are implementing in making that question. Of course no, bitcoin is for everyone. Every person are free to join here in forums, campaign, and etc. You don't need to have a smart mind you just need to have a patience and willingness to understand things here in BTC. Like what you've said people are different they do have different talent, skills and etc. Not all are smart, some people are so passionate about what they are doing. And that is what you need in joining this BTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I don't think so bitcoin is for everybody who are willing to join the forum and has the knowledge and ability to understand about the forum even thou she or he didn't have a college degree.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
It is not exclusive for those who have a great intellect and are educated. Even a fool can learn everything about Bitcoin and cryptos. It is just a matter of how dedicated a person is to obtain and earn a bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
Ofcourse not! It's for the people! Even if you can't construct a proper sentence nor create a good question that doesn't mean you can't have a bitcoin.  Wink
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

The descrimination in using bitcoin should not be manipulated. Everyone can use and transact using bitcoins even though we lack up with knowledge and education for as long as they could enhance their learnings i would be so happy for you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Of course not. If bitcoin were to become an international currency in change of hard cash. Bitcoin should be for everyone. Everyone should know about it. But not everyone will be equally knowledgeable and educated how to handle it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I think no, because bitcoins are an independent currency so just like any other currency it is accessible and useable by anyone and by anyone who can afford to have. Mo matter what you are no matter who you are as long as you know how to use this on how this yhings work you can be a part of this. Or even if do not know it but still you have a background about it then you wanted to be a part of it you can be just it depends on the people is they really wanted that thing or not. But for me educated or not as long as you technology literate you can absolutely be a part of this.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63

I think everyone is capable in doing BTC. There is no standard as well as you can manage and understand what you are doing and if you don't you can read some information about it for you to be familiarize. And that is the reason why we have forums, for us/them to learn more and to be knowledgeable enough in this business. There is no limit, minimum or maximum standard, if you are dedicated and have goals to achieve of course you can do it.
Activity: 356
I'm not agree with this question, that bitcoin are not for the educated and knowledgeable people only. Bitcoin is for those people who are so many dreams and goal's in life to achieved.  In this business all people can join even your are poor, middle or pwd, the main benefit of this is to know how you make successful. Everybody is welcome  to this business.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is for everyone who has open minded for everything. ))
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is for everyone even if they will not educated, because the important is that you have an idea and  you can understand what is about bitcoin. Educated is useless if you are not dedicated to know or you're not interested. There re many ways if you want to learn about bitcoin, some ways are you can do research on internet and explore yourself, and ask to those have already knowledge. Bitcoin is not only for educated people everyone has welcome and its free, as long as you have dedicated and interested to learn.

Its for everyone, since it can easily be understood as well as know in the future, there are plenty of references were we can learn it.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin is for everyone even if they will not educated, because the important is that you have an idea and  you can understand what is about bitcoin. Educated is useless if you are not dedicated to know or you're not interested. There re many ways if you want to learn about bitcoin, some ways are you can do research on internet and explore yourself, and ask to those have already knowledge. Bitcoin is not only for educated people everyone has welcome and its free, as long as you have dedicated and interested to learn.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I do not believe the bitcoin belonging to all circles either middle-class or upper course has theautority to discover andhalso to have, bitcoin is entitled to everybody since it can health supplement our income, apart from understand bitcoin doesn't have to become educated but when understanding can learn the main thing is our willingness to achievement in bitcoin 
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Bitcoin is a virtual currency . Anybody cant see it, Only Educated & knowledgeable person deals with bitcoin . Because every person cant trade in this currency, how can buy or sell ite not possible for every one . Its for only educated & knowledgeable person
bitcoins are really simple to utilize bitcoins are much the same as cash and cash is utilized by taught individuals and in addition uneducated individuals that is the reason bitcoins can be utilized by instructed individuals and also uneducated individuals that is the reason bitcoins are for all individuals in light of the fact that bitcoins needs no training bitcoins require just little learning about bitcoins.   
It is true to use bitcoin does not require training because bitcoin has its practical properties. However, the knowledge of bitcoin is very important because with that knowledge the user can plan something that will have a positive impact and bring benefits to the bitcoin. We all can certainly distinguish which users have a knowledge and which users are not known by how they manage the bitcoin they have.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
Bitcoin is a virtual currency . Anybody cant see it, Only Educated & knowledgeable person deals with bitcoin . Because every person cant trade in this currency, how can buy or sell ite not possible for every one . Its for only educated & knowledgeable person
bitcoins are really simple to utilize bitcoins are much the same as cash and cash is utilized by taught individuals and in addition uneducated individuals that is the reason bitcoins can be utilized by instructed individuals and also uneducated individuals that is the reason bitcoins are for all individuals in light of the fact that bitcoins needs no training bitcoins require just little learning about bitcoins.   
Pages:
Jump to: