Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only? - page 8. (Read 11875 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
I do not think so gan.bitcoin is free for anyone who is interested in not seeing him educated or not rich or poor
the important thing is he likes it and knows how to run it. Grin
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
I think the system of bitcoin is very easy to understand and making money from bitcoin. We do not require such high educational degree. The ability in need to the world of the bitcoin is the desire to always learn about bitcoin, hard work, and patience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
For me, Bitcoin is for everyone who has passion in what they do and eagerness to learn something new. It doesn't require you to be a graduate or master of any course. If you want to succeed here, learn it, equipped yourself about its ins and outs. Anyone can be successful in this as long as you want and and worked hard for it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

There's no such rules here in bitcoin that it is for knowledgeable people only. We have learning process as long as we can read and willing to learn then why not. Because if we want to be a successful in life there's no requirements as long as we believing ourselves, positive attitude, we set our goal and persistence. And we can apply it in here in bitcoin.

I agree and you also got a point but i do also agree that bitcoin is for educated and knowledeagble person because you cant possibly discover and try bitcoin at the first place if your not a smart person. im a right?  however in the case of some people they dont actually discover bitcoin by themself rather they are just taught by their friends , neighbors , co workers , etc. but knowledge is still  verry important in order for you to understand the way bitcoin works because it is not easy  as  1 2 3.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
really bitcoin is for everyone but educated people have more information, actually anything about bitcoin is easy but because most people ignorance about bitcoin make them and participate. they have no curiosity and tend to ignore it, but it's very crowded in the media about bitcoin

Well, I think no. Bitcoin is not requires you to have a good education. Bitcoin is not an agency that has some skills in language and speaking. Just explore it and you will learn a lot. Bitcoin is for everyone. If the person is not rich but he/she haw determination in life and has trust in her/himself, Well, I assure you that this person will be successful in life. Hardwork and determination is the key to success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
really bitcoin is for everyone but educated people have more information, actually anything about bitcoin is easy but because most people ignorance about bitcoin make them and participate. they have no curiosity and tend to ignore it, but it's very crowded in the media about bitcoin
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

There's no such rules here in bitcoin that it is for knowledgeable people only. We have learning process as long as we can read and willing to learn then why not. Because if we want to be a successful in life there's no requirements as long as we believing ourselves, positive attitude, we set our goal and persistence. And we can apply it in here in bitcoin.
Activity: 93

For my opinion,bitcoin is for everyone in every level not just only for educated and knowledge, because it is for everyone who is interested to learn about bitcoin.And also it is for the people who believe in bitcoin,if you are willing to learn,it doesn't require you to be a degree holder.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

of course not, i think there are so many of us are not educated and knowledgeable but hey are earning faster than a smart people. i know someone who finish her study she has no idea about bitcoin. Bitcoin can be thought by anybody even a non-educated
Activity: 29
Bitcoin is for everyone who wants to earn) Here the education of the mind and the innocent) Are educated people who believe that bitcoin is a pyramid)
Activity: 208
menurut saya tidak gan.bitcoin bebas untuk siapa saja yang berminat tidak melihat dia orang berpendidikan atau bukan kaya atau miskin yang penting dia tahu cara menjalankannya. Grin
Activity: 3
Bitcoin caters towards people that are more business smart rather than 'conventional' smart ie technologically skilled or highly educated.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is for everyone,its not just for educated and knowledgeable person...people don't really need a high degree or qualification to use bitcoin and invest on it.
It is for everyone.
Yes, I think bitcoin needs a certain understanding, learning. the ability to transport, use bitcoin to the internet ... Sometimes, bitcoin is not easy for people to invest or use it. I must say that bitcoin will be hard for the poor in the world. Bitcoin still has certain limitations ... because it's born from online technology. It is not a presence in every person's daily life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I don't think so. Maybe it was limited to a small group of people before.
However, as bitcoin has been recognized by more and more countries, people who invest in bitcoins may be people who do not understand the blockchain and bitcoin at all.
Activity: 92
Yes Bitcoin only for the educated and knowledgeable people.Perhaps not literate, knowledge is needed. Digital across Bitcoin.Internet, computer, etc. need to know to use.
We need to know something about technology.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Bitcoin is for everyone,its not just for educated and knowledgeable person...people don't really need a high degree or qualification to use bitcoin and invest on it.
It is for everyone.
Activity: 409
Yes, for me it is not only for those who are knowledgeable and educated people. Bitcoin is for everyone who are willing to understand it, willing to give time and effort on it and most of all who heartedly love bitcoin because no matter how highest your intelligent you are but if you don't believe on bitcoin your not belong in this place.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
No, Bitcoin is not only for the educated and knowledgeable people , but for everyone having access to Internet connection (which is available worldwide almost nowadays) and having even small knowledge and will to learn more about this coin and its technology. There is many people with low education levels using BTC currently.
Activity: 278

Why would you say that? I am not that educated and I am not that knowledgeable still I can use bitcoin without a problem or getting any issues with it. I think you are saying this because most of people who told you about bitcoin has their own Signature Campaign to join and being paid by how the way they post, right?
I'm sorry but no, for me it "isn't" just for the educated and knowledgeable people because we can approach and solve different problems that we have, educated or not and knowledgeable or not. We have those talents and we use them even if we are in a low class or higher class. We give it our best cause we are still humans, we are all humans. Different in education or knowledge about a situation, we can still learn and analyze it very well. That's why i said that it isn't just for those smart people, its for all the people that what's to experience and try out bitcoins.

I think there is no positive relationship between playing Bitcoin and knowledgeableness. Everyone has access to bitcoin.
Activity: 390
I think bitcoin for everyone. you dont need to become knowledgeable person to know bitcoin as long as they have the basic tools to access it then they can freely use it.
Pages:
Jump to: