Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only? - page 4. (Read 11875 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
 You can study and learn in this crypto world. As you said we have different talent and knowledge so  all things can learn. I think that will change over time as more businesses cater to customers that want to buy Bitcoins and altcoins in a more user friendly way.
Activity: 79
If someone doesn't have knowledge of how to use computer or Internet then its going to almost impossible for him to use bitcoin. i use this not because I'm educated or knowledgeable, i use this because i need to have additional income and savings to help me in my daily life.
Activity: 39
I don't think so since all of us started in small ideas about cryptocurrency and we cannot hear teachers in school talk about cryptocurrency. Some other IT experts don't even have an idea in Bitcoin or crypto's in general. I ask my IT friends personally on what is Bitcoin but they just tell me they know nothing about it so it is regardless of profession.The good thing about bitcoin is that we do not need a college diploma or a degree to earn some money.  Sometimes a little smartness is all we need along with the knowledge of how to read and write.
Activity: 76
For the common use it's not that complicated to understand the technology behind it,
however if you're planing on investing and making money,you should maybe study these things in a greater detail.A person who can use the internet should be able to write a comprehensive sentences as a post except if such a person wants to know bitcoin technology this will rather be more complex and requires knowledge.
Activity: 43
Na not really even the one's who don't go to colleges can use it somehow as long as they know how bitcoin or altcoin works. If they find Bitcoin tutorials on the Internet then get involved with it through that then yes it would require some skill to learn how Bitcoin works, the average person won't know about transactions fees, wallet adresses, wallet.dat, etc and that is just the basics of Bitcoin.
Activity: 55
Merit: 6
Its for the people that want to make money, don't trust in central banks, rebels, and technology early adopters.
Activity: 83
 if someone wants to learn bitcoin, then no matter who is he, as long as he wants to learn, he can join with bitcoin world. beside that, it is good for every people which want to learn bitcoin because they can trying to make money from bitcoin and they can have side job from the main job.But it is just only at first, when you continuw reading those relevant information in here like in forums, surely you can make it. You can learn everything. And most of all you will enjoy doing bitcoin knowing that you can earn extra income from it.
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
A friend around me started working after he graduated from high school. He had no college education, but he had been in Bitcoin for four years and earned a million. He knew nothing about Bitcoin at the very beginning as well, learning and researching earnestly by his own efforts.
Activity: 110
Merit: 13
bitcoin for everyone who wants to go ahead and grow. bitcoin just needs someone who is determined to know bitcoin more deeply, not necessarily for educated people and knowledgeable high knowledge.
I agree with your point of view. A diploma does not mean anything, your ability is the most important. Highly educated people do not necessarily understand bitcoin, after all, each person's talent is different, the speed of acceptance of new knowledge will be different, but anything, as long as you work hard and certainly will be rewarded. So no matter what your educational level, bitcoin is the same for everyone, not the same as how much effort you make.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

Somehow, it is correct for you must have knowledge when engaging in cryptos. However, this knowledge not always refers to academic thingy but can be the knowledge in real life application like deciding for the right thing to do in a stressful situations. It is adviceable to have a research first especially when you trade, this is very important to avoid being fooled.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

That depends. If the educated and knowledgeable people you are referring to are those who took up high degrees in college, then I think it isn't. But if we talk about people who are knowledgeable in bitcoins, then it is. Bitcoins can be learned by your own. You won't earn from bitcoins if you have no knowledge about it.

I strongly agree, being educated is not a factor to live in this community.  Being knowledgeable was part of your experience  and the result of your hardwork.  As he said,  bitcoin can be learn by your own. You just need is "dedication" to learn.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto

Anyone can learn about cryptocurrency as long as this person is determined. There is no hindrance for a person who is working hard each day to obtain his/her goal but internet is mandatory to learn the information about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
Not really, though it's true that you need some basic knowledge  or you'll look like a rabbit in a lion's nest.
Anybody is allowed to use bitcoin as long as they know the risk. i
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Definitely not. Everybody can know and be knowledgeable about bitcoins. They're pretty much easy to learn. Bitcoins aren't that a hand full and getting to know bitcoins more doesn't really take much of your time. I believe even the people without any formal education can learn about bitcoins.
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
of course not. Encrypting money markets is fair to everyone. As long as you have enough capital and work hard in it, you can always make a difference. It does not depend on whether you have a high degree of education, but mainly on your efforts.
Activity: 182
not really... its just for ppl that know what its all about.... Its not about education... So many ignorant educated people still see BTC trading as indecent or whatever while less educated are probably making tons of money from it.

Its about Smart Choice
Activity: 147
Merit: 17
I think it is not, I think everyone's talent and hobbies are different. Without a higher education, as long as he studies bitcoin earnestly, he knows more than anyone else. Of course, highly educated people may have stronger learning and sentiment.
I think what you're saying is that highly educated people are not thinking and thinking in the same way as uneducated people, maybe those who are educated can understand in a day, and uneducated people need longer of course, not all educated people are smart, and some are nerdy, and this varies from person to person.
Activity: 294
yes to an extend,because it involve a lot of studied and research to gain profit.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

I agree on what you’ve said. It is for everyone and not only for knowledgable persons. A newbies can learn about this to start with to know about about crypo. We all start here with a lack of ideas. We only gathered ideas and have knowledge in crypo after we explore and try to learn about this.
Activity: 182
It not necessarily mean you have to be knowledgeable and well educated before you could join bitcoin, it can be learn even by simple average mind who are eager and willing to learn though for those who are knowledgeable in it are already has the edge because they learn it ahead and master it as easily as they can.
Pages:
Jump to: