Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Bulls strong enough to end the bear market?? - page 9. (Read 1298 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
is a sign of relief, but who knows if it will be sustained, because there is nothing yet that can be said to be the reason. Well, whoever knows the secret behind the green can tell. I think a big and heartwarming news is what is able to influence the bull.
We have been observing this trend for quite a while now. A time for green and another for red. There might be the beginning of recovery this year, but bull might fully manifest next year.

I hope this bull run will continue and sustain. Its had been hard year looking market drop the value in several months and i think its time for recover. But we should always careful because bitcoin price still below $6000
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
is a sign of relief, but who knows if it will be sustained, because there is nothing yet that can be said to be the reason. Well, whoever knows the secret behind the green can tell. I think a big and heartwarming news is what is able to influence the bull.
We have been observing this trend for quite a while now. A time for green and another for red. There might be the beginning of recovery this year, but bull might fully manifest next year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Nothing is impossible in Cryptocurrency. We all know that every minute is very important especially to those coins who are really affected when whales decided to make a bull run. Well, I guess what we need to do is relax, expect less but hope for the best.

Yes you are right, crypto will be a game changer anytime the market is unpredictable at the moment which means anything can happen. Yes big whales need to come in and make investment in bulk if this happen the market will turn hot again.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
It is too early to talk about bulls, on the background when bears manage cryptocurrency, and they do it without stopping from the beginning of the year!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think this is just bull trap because as of this day (December 11) we are on a sea of red again. Most of us are still waiting for the bottom before a start of Bull Run would happen. And we really dont know when will it happen.
Activity: 490
This is just a good wish. You should have a deeper understanding of this bear market. This time the bear market is different from the past. It is more due to people’s disappointment with crypto, which will make the price increase even more difficult, and the key to reverse the market is the breakthrough of blockchain technology.
Activity: 308
I know from my experience, trends won't change their direction fast, after dip there is a period without trend, and only then, probably in a month or two  you can expect a new bullish trend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Market conditions that are very unpredictable, indeed now the market is green but nobody knows it will continue or not.
and nevertheless, many users of cryptocurrency very much hope for the implementation of the predictions already made regarding the beginning of 2019 and the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market. We have already lost a lot of money, so we Hope only on the bull market.
I also hope for growth in the near future, but the situation is still very alarming and many are just afraid to buy.
Activity: 588
Market conditions that are very unpredictable, indeed now the market is green but nobody knows it will continue or not.
and nevertheless, many users of cryptocurrency very much hope for the implementation of the predictions already made regarding the beginning of 2019 and the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market. We have already lost a lot of money, so we Hope only on the bull market.
Activity: 490
I haven't seen a bullrun at the end of this year, if you look at the price chart, everything still tends to be in a bearish situation, we will expect everything will be better next year
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Fianlly a day of green market after the extreme dip.. do you think that bull are strong enough to revive the market again.. i am specifically to the people who are in crypto since 2011..
I do not think that in the near future the bulls will be able to do anything. Most likely we will walk even lower and stay there for a long time. And we will wait for the correction
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
Fianlly a day of green market after the extreme dip.. do you think that bull are strong enough to revive the market again.. i am specifically to the people who are in crypto since 2011..
According to the current situation, the bull market has not yet arrived, and you need to wait patiently for opportunities.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
To be honest, I do not understand who you mean by calling "bulls." What large investors or traders are sitting and waiting for when to enter the market and start buying? I am sure that the same people whom you call bears, they will also appear as bulls and adapt to the market trend.
Activity: 602
With every slight increase in prices on the market - we immediately say that this is the beginning of the market recovery and trend change, but in fact it is too early to talk about it, and we need to wait a while. Perhaps next year we will all see an improvement in the market for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
It's just a single green spike to test how strong the buyers will ride the momentum and I think we need a good news that will give more strength to revive the market again. Hopefully we can have it next year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I don't think so. We don't even see bitcoin pumping more than 15% in a day this week so this could be a false break out or a bull trap. Surpassing $3500 is a great sign but there will be another wall at $3800 to $3900. If bitcoin surpasses that price or sustain it for a week, there is a possibility of a bull run before the year ends so we should be careful with our trading positions and observe the market carefully. These green candles are tricky nowadays and also surprising when it becomes taller in an instant.
Activity: 532

I see that is possible, but it will never happen if there are still many people who prefer to sell rather than hold back.

it's useless to pump the market if people prefer to sell their tokens when the price just goes up
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Not for now , No new money is pumping to this field. But Institutions will make sure BTC not reaching zero and die.They will definitely buy at these Prices and we will go sideways
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
When the price drops to a limit, it will inevitably lead to some rebound, but this does not mean that the bull market is coming. The most obvious sign of the arrival of the bull market is the active purchase order, but now obviously there are no more purchase orders.
I think the decline in demand is due to concerns about the actions of hackers and scammers who harm the owners of cryptocurrency digital assets, so investors are afraid and sell their coins immediately at cheap prices.
Pages:
Jump to: