Pages:
Author

Topic: Are crypto faucets genuine and worth it? - page 2. (Read 193 times)

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
There was no worthy faucets that can be tried again. It will be only wasting your time. Your time is worth even more than collecting some tokens that are not even worth with some pennies. That article was not telling you about how to make your time even worthed by collecting it.

There is a better way than it. Participating in the bounties are much more reliable at this moment.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
I recently came across a way to get free cryptocurrencies, which is through crypto faucets.

I'm not that mature in the crypto world but want to own some crypto and start my journey in this space. After so much research, I got to know that there are many websites called crypto faucets which reward users with crypto for performing several tasks on their platform.

I found an article at "https://moneybinds.com/best-crypto-faucets/". I thoroughly read the article and it was pretty convincing. I just want to get some more opinions whether it is a proven method to earn free cryptocurrencies, and if yes, will it be worth my time and efforts on those platforms?

It is best to check for yourself whether the remuneration is adequate for you in relation to the time spent. For one person, earning cryptocurrencies worth a few or a dozen or so dollars will be attractive, and for others it will not. The article you linked seems to be a good source. There are several websites presented there, which have been operating for quite a long time and are still solvent.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I read the article quickly and it seems to be good. I wish you would quote the links of the best faucets and leave the option to the user to click the links. The strange thing is that two of the most popular faucets here are arranged late, so I do not know what was arranged.

Finally, although the platform provided a lot of good information, now the faucets are a waste of time, as you can earn a lot if you work hard in that time by developing your skills instead of getting free coins (nothing good is free)

so ya you can get some coins using some faucets listed above but you are wasting your time.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
I have read the link you have provided and I see there it says that there are some crypto faucets that have “can get crypto for free” written in the title.

There mentioned several crypto faucets such as Free Cash, Idle Empire, Cointiply, Trust Dice, Roller Coin and Crypto Faucet.
I have used some of them and yes, They give you some crypto but its not really free.
As you mentioned they gave us several tasks to complete.

And if you're asking if it's worth it, I think it's the same as Airdrop, CMIIW.  Grin

In my experience it's quite worth it if we like the task they give us. Like Trust Dice and Roller Coin which tells us to play games or Idle Empire which gives us the task of filling out surveys and playing some games there.
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
I recently came across a way to get free cryptocurrencies, which is through crypto faucets.

I'm not that mature in the crypto world but want to own some crypto and start my journey in this space. After so much research, I got to know that there are many websites called crypto faucets which reward users with crypto for performing several tasks on their platform.

I found an article at "https://moneybinds.com/best-crypto-faucets/". I thoroughly read the article and it was pretty convincing. I just want to get some more opinions whether it is a proven method to earn free cryptocurrencies, and if yes, will it be worth my time and efforts on those platforms?
Pages:
Jump to: