Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 25. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
In terms of salary bitcoin is much better because there is no tax in bitcoin unlike in regular currency that we have a huge amount of tax are getting paid every month.
Having btc may not have tax but there are some transaction fees,offcourse anything that can be used btc for transactions were much preferred than the hassle of bringing cash on our pockets.
Transaction fees are not more than what we can afford. I think they are pretty much affordable by almost everyone who is involved with bitcoins. Bitcoins are undoubtedly far better than many of the conventional currencies, even people prefer them over most popular paper money i.e. dollar.
The people like Bitcoin because they can use it with private transaction, no one can tracks their transaction and the amount of money they transfered. I'm also love this function of Bitcoin, it helps me avoid someone want to blackmail me.

Regular currency is much better than crypto clearly. We can spend normal currency everywhere without problem.

Crypto need to be adopted much more than this to be used world wide.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
In terms of salary bitcoin is much better because there is no tax in bitcoin unlike in regular currency that we have a huge amount of tax are getting paid every month.
Having btc may not have tax but there are some transaction fees,offcourse anything that can be used btc for transactions were much preferred than the hassle of bringing cash on our pockets.
Transaction fees are not more than what we can afford. I think they are pretty much affordable by almost everyone who is involved with bitcoins. Bitcoins are undoubtedly far better than many of the conventional currencies, even people prefer them over most popular paper money i.e. dollar.
The people like Bitcoin because they can use it with private transaction, no one can tracks their transaction and the amount of money they transfered. I'm also love this function of Bitcoin, it helps me avoid someone want to blackmail me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
True, I think cryptocurrency is better than regular currency so if state apply cryptocurrency then various financial problem will decrease.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Cryptocurrency is easy to use and more secure you dont need personal or other in formations in performing transaction it is better than a physical currency.. but physical currency are tried and tested in the long run and it use in many years. but the current state of our economy the regular currency is much better the the cryptocuurency in terms of 90% of people  or more than that don't know what is cryptocurrency are...
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
If viewed from the side of the technology of course cryptocurrency is better than regular money, but there are other things that can not be denied that is decentralization, of course this will make cryptocurrency highly dependent on user loyalty.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Yes! Now it is very easy to transact the bitcoin currency, it is easy to transfer to the other people in case of sharing money with your close ones; it is the best source to earn more and more. It is all depends on our patience and the hard work with this currency unlike the other regular currency so if I will work with patience it will be sure that in future I will enjoy the high income with short time.
Definitely crypto currencies are better than regular currency because you don’t have to take care of carrying them with you physically as it is a virtual currency. Bitcoins are more secured and have ability to grow exponentially than any other cryptos.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
I hope it shall be better than paper money but it seems this will take too much time. The current situation of bitcoin is not very good aganist real money because there are rumors saying bitcoin will face hard fork or conflicts.
Yes it has to be widely accepted first of all unlike it can't be used as fiat currencies. We cannot use it in local stores, the transaction fee and confirmation time is high, so once these issues were solved we can talk about that. Other than that cryptocurrencies are decentralized, no government is going to have control over it or can't fix any tax for it. Both are essential in my view, both are unique.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
I think we really need both of these currencies because one cannot suffice if the other lacks another. We could say as of now that cryptocurrencies are good now because of its current value compared to our regular currencies but how can you convert your crypto coins and spend them now without replacing your altcoins to your local currency? That's plain practicality, we both need the two.
That is the point dude! We will be needing both to some extent. Cryptocurrencies are much better than fiat currency but when you talk about the use, then how will you use your crypto currency? You must convert them into local currency so that the needs would meet.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
no, crypto is not better than reguler money, and reguler money is not better than crypto, that both money have a big different, in money side we have some advantage there are, no transaction fee, and we can use it in all offline store. and advantage of cryptos is cryptos is work 24 hors, we just save it in our wallet safely
May be you are right that no one is better than the other, but in my opinion crypto currency is far better than paper currency, because if it is being accepted all over the world the buying of commodities of the daily life will be more easy.

Just buy something around the world and pay from your bitcoin wallet. There is no need to change money in the required one. The process will be more easy and comfortable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
Cons
1. Minning is illegal in many countries
2. Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency for that matter cannot be regulated , its unstable
3. When a currency looses its value the govt. Bears the responsibility to pay off that much amount to everyone thay bears that currency but here its not possible
4. Its not legal in many countries thus it gives it very unfair disadvantage.

Pros
1. You can invest your money, if done at a right time there is a lots of scope of earning through btc but thats not really possible using your normal currency what you would earn is very minimal that wont even make your ends meet.

Thus only if it gets stabilized and safe  it only then would  be regarded better than a normal currency

1. "in many countries" is not accurate. Name one that bans bitcoin mining please?
2. It can be regulated, but only it's use in the country. But what's the point?
3. But there is no government that will go down in crypto. So what's your point?
4. Uhh it is not legal but it is neither illegal. Again, what's your point?
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
Cryptocurrencies have some advantages : being decentralized, pseudo-anonymous, usually with no or little inflation.
Actually, cryptocurrencies are also many disadvantages. The absence of inflation kompensiruet large price fluctuations. It is impossible to predict the course of bitcoin so it is not suitable for loans. To spend your coins people have to use exchangers. Since the scheme includes a Fiat about anonymity, you can forget.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Cons
1. Minning is illegal in many countries
2. Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency for that matter cannot be regulated , its unstable
3. When a currency looses its value the govt. Bears the responsibility to pay off that much amount to everyone thay bears that currency but here its not possible
4. Its not legal in many countries thus it gives it very unfair disadvantage.

Pros
1. You can invest your money, if done at a right time there is a lots of scope of earning through btc but thats not really possible using your normal currency what you would earn is very minimal that wont even make your ends meet.

Thus only if it gets stabilized and safe  it only then would  be regarded better than a normal currency
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrencies have some advantages : being decentralized, pseudo-anonymous, usually with no or little inflation.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
No, unless society is used with cashless/electronic payment method and most people have smart device with internet connection. Also, cryptocurrency is practically useless in poor country.

As of now i think its no, because most likely the people use this kind of cryptocurrency is in the developed area. and it takes a long time if it will happen because many of the rural area have never experience to have an Internet site, so the cryptocurrency is actually useless for them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
I am not sure about this. For me, the fiat currency is more better than cryptocurrency because the transaction is more quick than transaction in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
I can't really say crypto currencies are better than fiat currencies or fiat currencies are better than crypto currencies. This is because if compare both the negatives and the positives aspect of them, you will come to realise that both of them should exist simultaneously.   
Activity: 133
No, in many countries it is impossible to buy something in the store with the help of crypto currency, and where they are completely banned, they are practically useless to use.
Activity: 126
Back from Vacation!
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

Well, actually you really need both, to be a financially successful person. I would prefer putting a very small investment into bitcoin, and keeping that in a separate cold storage, which will be staying there for years. Then you should have a separate wallet, which will be used for earning bitcoins and it will be your 'running' wallet, and you store your earned bitcoins there, and withdraw from it periodically, and you convert some of it to fiat, which is needed as not many places accept bitcoin yet, and always keeping your money in BTC is not safe, as BTC is extremely volatile, and one fine morning all your money may just be worthless.

That would be a nightmare situation, and to  avoid this, I would recommend this kind of a money management system.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Better or not, at least cryptocurrencies are an alternative. One of its interesting features is that make people more responsible about their money. With crypto you cann´t use your credit card to buy things with money that you will have to return later with interests. With crypto you can have more control of your funds.
Asides having more control over funds, I guess it has opened people's eyes to why saving is better after all. Most times with fiat, we save in banks, they use our cash to trade and we even still get some debits in return. Highest stealing of the highest order.
With crypto on the order hand, at least I know saving my cash gives me the opportunity to make it do better for me and also capitalize on its value increase.
Pages:
Jump to: