Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 29. (Read 19667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Yes, in my opinion crypto currencies are better than fiat and other regular currencies, because crypto is simpler to use, it is also decentralized and anonymous with low fees compared to using banks and fiat.
also holding crypto currencies is a lot more profitable than holding fiat , because Bitcoin for example have the price increasing fastly and highly.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
They are both in different zone operating with different modus aparandi. For now, cryptos are digital in nature while regular money is physical . Cryptos have more value lately like bitcoin and they are volatile. On the other hand, regular money is used by everyone and so businesses thrives on it for now.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
For me, actually both are better compared to each other because both currencies have specializations wherein they have different usage depending upon the situation where do they have to be used. It is still better to have regular currencies since there are still a lot if state that prefer to use cash rather than bitcoin. For an instance it is better to have bitcoin if you are going to have online transactions that are need to be settled smooth and fast.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Cryptocurrencies are better than normal currencies as
They are deflational. This means that there supply is limited and no one can print more money. secondly we cannot divide the value of the currency in cryptocurrency. With bitcoin the transection fees is couple of cents and we can pay less if we are not in hurry.
Bitcoin has a distributed nature i.e makes it resilent to different attacks otherwise if our banks goes down we will be screwed up.
We can buy/transfer as little as 0.0000071411 USD in bitcoin. It is the smallest unit and is equals to 0.00000001 BTC.

The cryptocurrencies which has limited supply will increase in value with time as demand will increase. This will make them ideal for investment rather than a currency of everday transactions. The cryptocurrencies  which has unlimited supply or less demand aren't that lucrative than their fiat counterpart. Both fiat and cryptocurrencies are needed atleast for now because of various reasons already been listed in this thread.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrencies are better than normal currencies as
They are deflational. This means that there supply is limited and no one can print more money. secondly we cannot divide the value of the currency in cryptocurrency. With bitcoin the transection fees is couple of cents and we can pay less if we are not in hurry.
Bitcoin has a distributed nature i.e makes it resilent to different attacks otherwise if our banks goes down we will be screwed up.
We can buy/transfer as little as 0.0000071411 USD in bitcoin. It is the smallest unit and is equals to 0.00000001 BTC.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Cryptocurrency is probably built on a better model  (safer, faster etc) and to that extent,it is better than regular currency. But we probably need both
We are probably going to have both for a very long time, however I think in the future governments are going to copy cryptocurrencies and issue their own tokens and eventually we are going to see the end of currency as we know it, however bitcoin will remain the number one crypto for  long time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Both has its own advantages and disadvantages properties. Bitcoin is better than regular currency when your aim is to get profits while the regular currency just keep on depreciating its value.On the other hand, regular currency is better when it comes to accessibility and acceptability. You can pay anywhere in your local area at the smallest amount and everyone will accept it without any doubts and questions. While bitcoin is not yet accepted by everyone. So, I'd better choose both. I need cash, but I also need bitcoin for more earnings.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
no, crypto is not better than reguler money, and reguler money is not better than crypto, that both money have a big different, in money side we have some advantage there are, no transaction fee, and we can use it in all offline store. and advantage of cryptos is cryptos is work 24 hors, we just save it in our wallet safely
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrencies does provides a lot opportunities to multiply our fiat investment, sure regular currencies are required to the daily needs, but crypto does provide the best opportunities for anybody whiling to take the risk. I dont know any fiat investment wich allow me to double my fiat into 1 year or even 2-3 years, crypto is full of those opportunities daily.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261

Yes, bitcoin has no boundary and will excel more than the other currencies, also cryptocurrencies have no exact value because of the active volatility. We all benefits on that.

In terms of future era crypto currency seems to be very good. The reliable way to spend the coins over the block chain will increase a lot and they will be even faster than the current one and more easy to use. The contactless technology might get replaced with something more virtual and who knows you may not even need to borrow your card or any physical cash with you. Your payment dmight just get done virtual with barcodes on your smartphone or smart watch or may be you can just print secrete code as tattoo on your hand. Anything can happen and this is why crypto currency are best than fiat. They can do things which can never be possible without blockchain technology.

Activity: 840
I think it is still better if we all holding both currencies which are the cryptocurrencies and real currencies because in our time, there are still states and countries who are not yet operating and accepting bitcoin because bitcoin may not yet been established or been legalize into their country. Also those currencies have different usage with regards to different situation because both have different specialization when it comes to usage. So it is still better if we hold both currencies.
Maybe in the future you may have a choice to choose one or the other but at this time, we need to hold both it is almost impossible to live our lives without fiat, in my country I have yet to see a single business accepting bitcoin, so in less than a few days I will be hungry since I will not be able to buy anything with my bitcoin.

To answer the question, we should think it in different ways. For investment side, bitcoin is much better than regular currencies. It provides a nice profit for holders. For the usage, bitcoin is really poor and not valid everywhere like cash.
Bitcoin may not be the most of useful currencies at the moment with the lack of acceptance from business and from the fact that the fess are still very high but this reminds me of the way credit cards started and now look at how common they have become in a relatively short time span.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Cryptocurrency is probably built on a better model  (safer, faster etc) and to that extent,it is better than regular currency. But we probably need both
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yah cryptocurrency currency  is the best but the indicators for lose very high the hard many especially in big investment
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
It may seem, that Bitcoin is too volatile and the price jumps like crazy
Compared to USD, EUR, GBP - Yes
Compared to the currency of Ukraine, Argentina and dozens of other currencies it’s much better
Activity: 588
Cryptocurrencies of money superior to anything consistent cash Cryptocurrencies have a bigger number of preferences than fiat. The main favorable position of normal money is that reasonable worth is more steady than the estimation of Cryptocurrencies. Yet, the rate of Cryptocurrencies expansion as far as its incentive now and again is way higher it's an advantage
well I think there are pros and cons of both fiat and cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is more convenient for the transfer of huge amounts while fiat is more convenient in order to on the spot payment for less valued items. In short we can say that cash or fiat is better for the petty expenses to pay and cryptocurrency to be paid for higher bills because on fiat you don't have to pay extra transaction fee while in case of cryptocurrency we are bound to pay the fee before a transaction occurs.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
cryptocurrencies are used online anywhere anyone countries  Kiss Kiss

IMO, altcoin have many type and their advantage to attract new people for using their currency which I'm guess most people may confuse to select the best altcoin they want to use.
But if some big company start using altcoin, I think most people will select the same either for example  ETH are well known compare with doge although Doge's existense was earlier than ETH
Activity: 127
Blockchain tech entrepreneur and innovator Vitalik Buterin says that the current wave of cryptocurrencies may eventually become a part of the centralized financial systems that they were supposed to be protesting in the first place.
Buterin, who created the first Blockchain-based computing platform Ethereum, was at a local meeting of tech startups and tech individuals in Tel Aviv, Israel when he made the statement.

More: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrencies-may-join-financial-system-they-fought-vitalik-buterin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
cryptocurrencies are used online anywhere anyone countries  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
I think we really need both of these currencies because one cannot suffice if the other lacks another. We could say as of now that cryptocurrencies are good now because of its current value compared to our regular currencies but how can you convert your crypto coins and spend them now without replacing your altcoins to your local currency? That's plain practicality, we both need the two.
Activity: 155
Cryptocurrencies of money superior to anything consistent cash Cryptocurrencies have a bigger number of preferences than fiat. The main favorable position of normal money is that reasonable worth is more steady than the estimation of Cryptocurrencies. Yet, the rate of Cryptocurrencies expansion as far as its incentive now and again is way higher it's an advantage
Pages:
Jump to: