Pages:
Author

Topic: Are electric cars bad for the oil industry? - page 29. (Read 23589 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 09:35:09 AM
Of course they are. Nikola Tesla's electric car patent was not approved by Oil industry owner at that time because it would crush entire industry down.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 23, 2017, 09:15:37 AM
Electric cars are created to reduce global warming emissions as well as to create an environmentally friendly vehicle. so in my opinion, though there may be an assumption that says this will affect the weakening of oil prices. but I do not think this will affect oil price fluctuations for the foreseeable future because if we look from the stage of the electric car industry it is still very far if we compare with the car industry with fuel from natural oil ideas in the manufacture although the electric car industry has been running but this is just starting on so the need for oil is still very much, not to mention the other industrial sectors that still need oil as a means of supporting an industry. so again I say this will not affect the effects that are not good on oil.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 23, 2017, 07:54:49 AM
Yes, technically this innovation might ruin the oil industry but if we look at it through a different approach then the oil industry cannot survive for the long period even if there is no interference from the electric cars because the supply is going to fall day by day resulting the surge in the price and then middle-class consumer (major customer of the oil industry) will start looking for the cheaper alternative.

No doubt the major players are transforming themselves in order to survive with the changes going around.

* Saudi Arabia’s crown prince is getting reckless.

* Saudi Arabia redrafts crown prince’s transformation plan.

* Music, Movies, Women Drivers: 11 Ways How Crown Prince Salman Is Transforming Saudi Arabia.

Why someone who is already rich would like to transform himself according to the situation? The reason is simple, to survive during and after the change.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 07:50:50 AM
Title.

So. Electric cars are gaining in popularity, therefore the popularity of gasoline will be going down. Won't the price go down, leaving the oil industry in trouble?

perhaps oil entrepreneurs are only afraid that if their oil is useless or worthless because of the development in the presence of electric cars make the world oil owners feel scared, fuel oil will be useless when all replace it with electric power or nuclear power.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 07:38:56 AM
Yes electrical cars are very bad for the oil industry because i believe they are not how they are supposed to work and oil is very hard to get but if no one wants oil then they will think about other things to do with the oil.
Activity: 79
November 23, 2017, 07:21:32 AM
In the long term - quite. As gasoline cars squeezed carts in their time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 07:18:52 AM
Yes they are. That is why in many countries governments simply prohibit or make limitations for people aho are into electric cars
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 07:17:07 AM
yes it would be bad for oil industry but we can't see that now and it would take time for it to happen. there are countries without nuclear plants and they use oil to generate electricity which is the primary source of energy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 23, 2017, 07:00:40 AM
It is bad but not for now, there are many people who can't buy an electric cars that's why it won't affect the oil industry at this moment. But sooner or later oil industry will go down and let's welcome the electric cars. The demands for oil industry will decrease and the oil industry will be damaged or broke, oil industry is in trouble in the future.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 23, 2017, 06:59:08 AM
Title.

So. Electric cars are gaining in popularity, therefore the popularity of gasoline will be going down. Won't the price go down, leaving the oil industry in trouble?
Yes oil industry go down , because electric cars dont need gasoline thus, it needs  electric current.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 06:51:10 AM
Of course they are, oil is going nowhere in the long run.
Maybe can affect in the oil industry if we used electric cars. Because the price of electricity now a days is very expensive. If electric cars will exist in the future, some oil company will bankrupt. But the price of electricity is getting higher and higher.
Activity: 168
November 23, 2017, 06:40:12 AM
Title.

yes because the value of gasoline will go down
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 05:57:36 AM
Title.

I think no, because not anyone using electric cars. Besides the price of the electricity is so expensive. So the oil industry is not going down. Maybe in future some of the people using electric cars, but it depends how they used it. If they used everyday maybe the price of oil is going down, and some of the oil company is bankrupt because of electric cars. But the price of electricity is getting higher. So for me I choose cars using oil.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
November 23, 2017, 05:50:39 AM
On a short sight, I think I have read that producing an e-car needs more energy and oil than producing a regular car.
If you look at a longer period of time, then of course an electric car uses less oil than a normal one.
But hey, the oil reserves are not endless, so at some point a change needs to be made to a technology that is capable of using renewable energies.
Oil can be used much better in other parts of the industry, it does not need to be burned.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 23, 2017, 05:46:27 AM
Title.

Well, not only cars are using oil. Also power generators and machines also uses oil. I think that it will not effect the rate of it effectively considering all of the machines and things thar are uses by oil and gasolines.
In the future, the oil industry will have a huge loss and that is because of the technology that is taking over the world. Technologies will have a lot of progress in the future that will result for the current things right now to meet its end because when the electronic cars and when the electronic energy will become popular then oil industry will not become the primary thing to be used and it will just become an option.
Activity: 130
November 23, 2017, 05:27:46 AM
Yes of course, because if electric cars are using often the demands for oil will decrease much and it will damage the oil industry.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
November 23, 2017, 05:26:42 AM
Title.

Well, not only cars are using oil. Also power generators and machines also uses oil. I think that it will not effect the rate of it effectively considering all of the machines and things thar are uses by oil and gasolines.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 23, 2017, 05:03:37 AM
If car industries produce more electric cars it affects oil companies because cars don't use oil already and so the consumption of oil entire the world will lessen and that affects the oil companies

In my opinion, it is not just car that uses oil, power generators also use oil, though it could affect their production and the industry, I am sure that it will still survive and probably would still live long years.

As long as there is a demand, oil industries will always be alive, and probably would come a time that we might drain the earth's fuels before we stop drilling.
Activity: 280
November 23, 2017, 01:35:03 AM
If car industries produce more electric cars it affects oil companies because cars don't use oil already and so the consumption of oil entire the world will lessen and that affects the oil companies
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 01:25:37 AM
Title.

I don't think so if the electric cars maybe use in the world. If that may happen,  oil industry is in big trouble.

Definitely it can affect electric cars to oil industries in the intire world because the electric cars is eco-friendly. Pollution is number one problems in our society so with that electric engine this will the answers in climate change, to take over to oil machinery it would be much better design. I am supported with this plan that it will soon to be best design ever made.
Pages:
Jump to: