Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Faucets worth the time? - page 4. (Read 2548 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 12, 2016, 02:08:33 PM
So i've just started out bitcoin and I'm trying to learn how its used and etc. I've been using faucets to get some satoshi, but it seems like an inefficient process. Is it worth the time put in to explore and earn? Thanks!
For me its not worth it.. but if you have a knowledge to make a website and make your own rotator using your referral links and promote it in many ways you can make a passive income it can help you to earn with out doing nothing..
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 12, 2016, 01:59:30 PM
Not alone they are not worth it. Maybe you gamble the faucet money and hit it big for .01 or something but other than that it is a waste of time for micro pennies.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 12, 2016, 01:43:22 PM
Id say dont bother, you might want to try it just so you have something in your wallet to play with but you would be easier just buying a dollars worth to play with, My fried had spent days on end on various faucets and in that time earned next to nothing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 12, 2016, 12:00:30 PM
So i've just started out bitcoin and I'm trying to learn how its used and etc. I've been using faucets to get some satoshi, but it seems like an inefficient process. Is it worth the time put in to explore and earn? Thanks!

For the first time, yes it looks like faucets are good but you will realize that it's really wasted your time and not worth it. Better don't do the faucets anymore.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 12, 2016, 11:45:09 AM
If you are new to bitcoin,yes worth the time.With faucets you can learn more about bitcoin,how work bitcoin and how to make more bitcoin.

i doubt that its worth someones time even if the person is new to bitcoins because they would receive only dust amounts

actually i used to do faucets and i have never earned money out of it
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
June 12, 2016, 11:39:35 AM
If you are new to bitcoin,yes worth the time.With faucets you can learn more about bitcoin,how work bitcoin and how to make more bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
June 12, 2016, 11:30:47 AM
No, faucets is a waste of time unless you just want a little money in bitcoins to start.
For a method that really make money, I advise you to invest some Bitcoins, solve captchas or simply register on a Bitcointalk signature campaign after rising in rank.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
June 12, 2016, 10:45:19 AM
If you are trying to use faucets to make money, it isn't worth it. If you just want some Bitcoin to learn the process of sending Bitcoin and to experiment with it, then using faucets to get some Bitcoin is fine.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 12, 2016, 10:43:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: