Pages:
Author

Topic: Are house cats useful? - page 4. (Read 10665 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
July 14, 2014, 06:29:14 AM
They are useful if you have mouse in your house Smiley

they are like family member
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
July 01, 2014, 06:19:23 PM
I I try not to post with just a pic, but damn! This is funny:

Reminds me of the cat and dog diary entries that went around a few years ago.

Pretty sure everyone can appreciate this for a laugh!

Where is the part about the 10k scratches to your face and arms when the cats senses you're going for a toilet dump?  Grin

Pro tip: That's why you wrap them in a towel first. LOL!

Anyone ever read this?

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...
Activity: 112
July 01, 2014, 01:19:17 PM
Mine killed 5 flies today.. Smiley.  Go cat.

That's nothing
Mine used to kill snakes
Now she has nothing to kill Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
July 01, 2014, 12:56:35 PM
Mine killed 5 flies today.. Smiley.  Go cat.
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
July 01, 2014, 06:11:03 AM

Where is the part about the 10k scratches to your face and arms when the cats senses you're going for a toilet dump?  Grin
July 01, 2014, 05:20:13 AM

Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
July 01, 2014, 04:21:29 AM
I think dogs are a lot better than cats
Activity: 98
June 30, 2014, 11:41:09 PM
Aren't house cats taking advantage of persons suffering from emotional instability?  Huh
Don't blame cats but yeah, i feel they are bit overrated .!
depends how you look at it. for alot of people the cat helps them cope with their emotional problems. the cat gets friskies. winwin
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 30, 2014, 10:41:13 PM
cats clean up all the pests around your house  Wink
June 30, 2014, 10:50:11 PM
cats clean up all the pests around your house  Wink

I wish, all the stupid cat does around my house is eat, sleep, and shit.  That and throw up all over the driveway when it gets outside.  Damn thing can't even catch mice properly.  It catches them, brings it in the house, and then plays with it.

Remember, never trust anything that expects you to keep a box of their shit in your house.
June 30, 2014, 10:27:26 PM
Some cats are apparently just evil.  Heard about this story a few months back now.  The family had to call 911 after the cat attacked and they locked themselves in a room to get away from the cat, LOL!

Thought it was all a load of crap and a complete overreaction, but the cat has done it again with a new family.

Here is the original story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2577997/Father-calls-911-help-enraged-cat-attacks-baby-bails-family-including-DOG-bedroom.html

Here is the recent story where it attacked again: http://www.oregonlive.com/movies/index.ssf/2014/06/portlands_911_cat_lux_and_my_c.html#incart_river_default

Activity: 41
June 30, 2014, 09:58:09 PM
cats  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
June 30, 2014, 07:10:51 PM
Why get a cat if youre going to keep it indoors ALL THE TIME!? Cats are still animals and need to explore the outdoors...
Activity: 44
June 30, 2014, 06:59:03 PM
yes they give lucky and are cute
http://i.imgur.com/IeJmrTE.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
May 24, 2014, 10:10:20 AM

Awesome picture.  Smiley
I've been online too long and that is a great ending start to doing something else.

good point, today is #caturday :·))))))))))))))))))))))9999

https://i.imgur.com/ZrLOZHi.gif

(image embedding currently not working  Angry)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
May 24, 2014, 05:58:24 AM
I can't say they are useful or not my girlfriends cat just sits around and eat. But it's always fun to feed them catnip she goes
crazy after it.  Cheesy
Activity: 593
Merit: 271
May 24, 2014, 05:50:17 AM
In my opinion, right now house cats are completely useless. They consume expensive cat-food, and they cause respiratory diseases to children by shedding their fur all the time.

vacuum-clean them. My cat adores that Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
May 24, 2014, 01:50:31 AM
In my opinion, right now house cats are completely useless. They consume expensive cat-food, and they cause respiratory diseases to children by shedding their fur all the time.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
May 24, 2014, 12:47:34 AM

Awesome picture.  Smiley
I've been online too long and that is a great ending start to doing something else.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
May 24, 2014, 12:40:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: