Pages:
Author

Topic: Are humans not changing naturally? - page 2. (Read 656 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
August 13, 2021, 06:57:17 PM
^^^ Virtually all evolution ideas have the word 'random' in them somewhere. Random simply means that we don't know what the cause and effect process really is for evolution. Since there isn't any spontaneity proven anywhere, cause and effect is all there is. Cause and effect suggests planned operation rather than happenstance... which is totally against the idea of evolution even existing.

Cool

I can only speak from a physics background, not biology. What you say makes sense at smaller and smaller scales, until you reach the scale of quantum physics where what you can or cannot observe hits a barrier. For all intents and purposes, until we develop a better theory of our physical world, cause and effect is very much random to us.

Here is the big flaw with QT. QT essentially starts out with an idea the probability of which makes it something that would never happen. Maybe the odds are so against it happening that they may be like 100000000000 to 1 against. But they are imagined to have happened, and all kinds of things that would have happened if they happened are examined.

Then the whole ball of wax, including the improbable happening, and all the stuff that would have to go with it, are applied to things that DO exist, and we get a picture of something new that we never would have begun to imagine if we hadn't done it that way. From there engineers make new stuff out of these ideas.

But some of this Quantum stuff is so unable to happen that it would really be like everybody in the world winning the same lottery at the same time. All QT has to do with probability and improbability.

Cool

I couldn't make sense of anything you wrote until I looked at your signature. I think I am not going to waste time debating with you. Its like trying to accelerate your car on neutral.

But you are used to that, 'trying to accelerate your car on neutral'. Exactly where you are going with QT.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
August 13, 2021, 06:48:54 PM
^^^ Virtually all evolution ideas have the word 'random' in them somewhere. Random simply means that we don't know what the cause and effect process really is for evolution. Since there isn't any spontaneity proven anywhere, cause and effect is all there is. Cause and effect suggests planned operation rather than happenstance... which is totally against the idea of evolution even existing.

Cool

I can only speak from a physics background, not biology. What you say makes sense at smaller and smaller scales, until you reach the scale of quantum physics where what you can or cannot observe hits a barrier. For all intents and purposes, until we develop a better theory of our physical world, cause and effect is very much random to us.

Here is the big flaw with QT. QT essentially starts out with an idea the probability of which makes it something that would never happen. Maybe the odds are so against it happening that they may be like 100000000000 to 1 against. But they are imagined to have happened, and all kinds of things that would have happened if they happened are examined.

Then the whole ball of wax, including the improbable happening, and all the stuff that would have to go with it, are applied to things that DO exist, and we get a picture of something new that we never would have begun to imagine if we hadn't done it that way. From there engineers make new stuff out of these ideas.

But some of this Quantum stuff is so unable to happen that it would really be like everybody in the world winning the same lottery at the same time. All QT has to do with probability and improbability.

Cool

I couldn't make sense of anything you wrote until I looked at your signature. I think I am not going to waste time debating with you. Its like trying to accelerate your car on neutral.
legendary
August 13, 2021, 06:40:34 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
August 13, 2021, 06:17:53 PM

Cool

legendary
August 13, 2021, 06:01:31 PM

Cool
legendary
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
August 13, 2021, 05:32:01 PM
According to the oldest skull of humans, it is said that primitive humans have small skulls, there were time when there was no single human on Earth, but evolution still continues after the humans evolved, it can be hard to notice but will become obvious after thousands or millions of years passed. We do not know where the world is going, I believe the scientists will be the one that will not let people to know some structures or functions in their body may be evolving artificially.

When covid 19 was known to the world, there has been several mRNA vaccines, I hope this is not one of the scientist manipulation that is evolving humans away from what should be natural towards what is artificial. Only organic fertilizers were used by the old farmers, but now they are using inorganic which we see difference in foods that inorganic fertilizers is not good like organic. I have been reading about genetic modified crops also. I hope the natural make-up of human being will not become artificial one day with scientists manipulation

What do you think about this?

From my perspective, it's all natural. If you throw away the idea that humans are special/priviledged and somehow are in control of their own evolution, then yes, its natural.
Evolution is a very chaotic, random and extremely inefficient process which is becoming more and more complex with time. So whats to say that these new fertilizers and vaccine technologies is not the next natural step in our evolution? Lets just hope its not a huge misstep into extinction for humanity.

legendary
August 13, 2021, 05:08:26 PM
With your analysis on it regarding evolution, you can also observe that there has been increase in the intelligent level of the kids and youths which has led to different vices and unrest in the political circle affecting the economy. The kids have adapted to the environment that has shaped them either due to the food they eat, the intelligence has really increased that you are amazed by what a kid can do these days.
I do not believe kids are more intelligent than before, small children are smarter than what you can see, if a grown man or women just want to learn a language from one country, he can not speak it fluently like kids born in that country easy learn it naturally from other people speaking the language, are you not surpsired that kids learn language easily even without teaching them? Kids are intelligent also towards what they find interesting, like pressing there mother's and father's phone, that does not mean the old days kids are not intelligent like that too, but only intelligent to what they find interesting which are games and things of the olden days.
Children are becoming more intelligent in their era. When we are still young and do not have many technologies like today, we are smart in our environment, but after people invented the new technologies, our children learn what change is and become smarter than us.

Years go by, and they have kids. Their kids learned back like what their parents did at a young age, making them smarter than their parents. If you see children in this era, they can press their mother and father phones without a problem while we are in our era can press the number in the old telephone.

Humans are changing naturally following the era and it will be like that forever. As long as everything is changing, humans will change.

Children are simply maturing faster... like chimpanzees become adults much faster than humans. Many people of antiquity had I.Q.s much higher than people of today. We are devolving as a species.

Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
August 13, 2021, 10:24:36 AM
With your analysis on it regarding evolution, you can also observe that there has been increase in the intelligent level of the kids and youths which has led to different vices and unrest in the political circle affecting the economy. The kids have adapted to the environment that has shaped them either due to the food they eat, the intelligence has really increased that you are amazed by what a kid can do these days.
I do not believe kids are more intelligent than before, small children are smarter than what you can see, if a grown man or women just want to learn a language from one country, he can not speak it fluently like kids born in that country easy learn it naturally from other people speaking the language, are you not surpsired that kids learn language easily even without teaching them? Kids are intelligent also towards what they find interesting, like pressing there mother's and father's phone, that does not mean the old days kids are not intelligent like that too, but only intelligent to what they find interesting which are games and things of the olden days.
Children are becoming more intelligent in their era. When we are still young and do not have many technologies like today, we are smart in our environment, but after people invented the new technologies, our children learn what change is and become smarter than us.

Years go by, and they have kids. Their kids learned back like what their parents did at a young age, making them smarter than their parents. If you see children in this era, they can press their mother and father phones without a problem while we are in our era can press the number in the old telephone.

Humans are changing naturally following the era and it will be like that forever. As long as everything is changing, humans will change.
legendary
August 13, 2021, 09:46:03 AM
Are humans not changing naturally?

Of course they are changing naturally. Baby to adult to dead, all in less than a hundred years.

Cool
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 13, 2021, 08:35:50 AM
I think there are evolutions that we are overseeing.

Aside from the physical apperances that are so obvious to see, there are some evolutions that we can't see. There are humans that have immunity to certain virus. I also see this as an evolution as people are developing these defensive mechanisms without them even realizing.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 13, 2021, 07:55:23 AM
Robotics and biotechnology will be the things that help humans the most and at the same time the scariest things...

in the future, we will see a lot of humans have robotic arms or legs and that is a tool for those who are born with disabilities or accidents. I don't know what will happen to humans and robots in the future but it will be really cool and scary.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
August 13, 2021, 03:00:56 AM
Not impossible,  there is an even crazier idea, a scientist named Pearson predicts that by 2050, humans can outlive physical limits.  Genetic engineering with AI will be the attraction of many people.  Advances in artificial intelligence can create bodies with computer-based systems to stay alive after bones, flesh and blood cease to function.  And according to him, cyberspace can be created so that people can upload their consciousness after their body dies.  Truly evolution.
I mean are humans changing naturally? I am not talking about Al or any technology. Normally humans will still evolve has time goes on, that is what is happening now and scientific manipulations can result to humans not to evolve the proper way it should. But some people says it is not possible that the scientific manipulations like genetically modified crops can not do any thing to human genetic makeup that can result to mutation.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
August 12, 2021, 07:56:23 PM
According to the oldest skull of humans, it is said that primitive humans have small skulls, there were time when there was no single human on Earth, but evolution still continues after the humans evolved, it can be hard to notice but will become obvious after thousands or millions of years passed. We do not know where the world is going, I believe the scientists will be the one that will not let people to know some structures or functions in their body may be evolving artificially.

When covid 19 was known to the world, there has been several mRNA vaccines, I hope this is not one of the scientist manipulation that is evolving humans away from what should be natural towards what is artificial. Only organic fertilizers were used by the old farmers, but now they are using inorganic which we see difference in foods that inorganic fertilizers is not good like organic. I have been reading about genetic modified crops also. I hope the natural make-up of human being will not become artificial one day with scientists manipulation

Not impossible,  there is an even crazier idea, a scientist named Pearson predicts that by 2050, humans can outlive physical limits.  Genetic engineering with AI will be the attraction of many people.  Advances in artificial intelligence can create bodies with computer-based systems to stay alive after bones, flesh and blood cease to function.  And according to him, cyberspace can be created so that people can upload their consciousness after their body dies.  Truly evolution.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 12, 2021, 03:52:36 AM
Humans are evolving and now they reached the extreme stage of selfishness which they were not used to be like that few centuries ago, and also another reason why these inorganic fertilizer is to bring high yield since the population of this world is getting higher and higher so we can't give food to everyone if we follow the same old farming technique which gives good health while eating the products.
legendary
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
August 12, 2021, 03:01:18 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
August 10, 2021, 05:56:46 PM
Humanity has limitless innovatiin and evolution consirdering the never ending growth and increase in knowledge of a certain individual If we'll take a look back at the beginning of humanity, we kniw hiw much important it is to to be strong and be the one who dominates over his tettitory. It was survival of the fittest before and it is survival of the fittest up until now. It is just not like that anymore where the strong survives, and bring you problems as you become the weaker one. Even the weakest now can become the strongest all through his wits. Knowledge has become powerful nowadays.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
August 10, 2021, 07:50:10 AM
There is no end to humanity and life is always changing everything is changing at the appointed time accept the sudden change in your life due to an event no matter how unexpected accept the faster you accept the faster you will be able to adapt to the changed life. No matter how difficult an event may be, over time we all return to the normal course of life it is important to remember that some changes in life seem seemingly unacceptable or stressful.

While we humans tend to change over time, it is hard to say if the individuals are changing too. In my opinion most changes happen over generations and take a long time to be permanent. While as kids we want to be rebels and be different from our parents, once we get older we get more and more similar to our parents and grand parents. The changes in human nature happened over hundred and thousands of years. In general people where much smaller in the past so also their skull must have been smaller. We can still see this today in old houses from 600 or 800 years ago.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
August 10, 2021, 12:32:32 AM

Only organic fertilizers were used by the old farmers, but now they are using inorganic which we see difference in foods that inorganic fertilizers is not good like organic. I have been reading about genetic modified crops also. I hope the natural make-up of human being will not become artificial one day with scientists manipulation

The evolution has affected even the political system and you see many system has left communal living like communism that governance is in the hand of few to a more elaborate system that introduces "freedom" and individual achievement more as capitalism. This kind of freedom that is introduced by evolution no doubt is giving light to decentralised financial system also, the reason we now have bitcoin.

All these also affect to change our political system as they become a new way of adaptation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
July 29, 2021, 02:36:06 AM
Are humans not changing naturally?

Smarter, but older.

Cool
Humans make themselves change and separate from nature
Merit: 326
July 29, 2021, 12:07:16 AM
There is no end to humanity and life is always changing everything is changing at the appointed time accept the sudden change in your life due to an event no matter how unexpected accept the faster you accept the faster you will be able to adapt to the changed life. No matter how difficult an event may be, over time we all return to the normal course of life it is important to remember that some changes in life seem seemingly unacceptable or stressful.
Pages:
Jump to: